The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Neo Final Fantasy (VIII - XV)

Neo Final Fantasy (VIII - XV) Discussion area for all Final Fantasy titles after Final Fantasy VII.

Old 07/16/2018   #2491
Obsidian Fire

Everyone who has an active subscription! Go vote for your favorite FFXIV songs here!

One of the things SE is doing for FFXIV's 5th anniversary is releasing a "Best of FFXIV Music" album as voted by the player base. For reference sake, there's 393 songs to pick from. You can pick 10.

And yes, FFXIV does hold the Guinness World Record for "most original pieces of music in a video game (including expansions)."
AvecAloes (07/17/2018), Cthulhu (07/16/2018), Flare (08/03/2018)
Old 07/16/2018   #2492
Lex

I voted

Especially for me, by the awesome GLD!
Serving legendaries with mah Pokécrew.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
AvecAloes (07/17/2018), Cthulhu (07/17/2018)
Old 07/16/2018   #2493
Lex

FYI there's another free login campaign running from today til the 2nd of August for anyone interested in dipping back in with a lapsed sub

Thanked by:
Cthulhu (07/17/2018)
Old 07/16/2018   #2494
Obsidian Fire

It's no coincidence it ends right before Patch 4.36 (Pagos and the MHW event) goes live, lol.
Old 07/17/2018   #2495
Unit-01

So how much to bet considering the mask hanging by the right of the "mercenary" that character is Van Baelsar?
Unit-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Obsidian Fire (07/17/2018)
Old 07/17/2018   #2496
Obsidian Fire

How far have you gotten in the 4.3 quest?

Spoilers for 4.3 It's definetly Giaus van Baelsar.

For various reasons, Alphinaud decides to go to Garlemald and he and some other Garleans are shot down in The Burn. That "mercenary" and some other people come to rescue him and lets just say the only person who we've seen who has his fighting style is Giaus. Afterwards, the "mercenary" lets slip that he knows who the Scions are and he's had some history with their order. He also has a collection of Ascian masks and says that is what he and the other people with him are hunting. And by a collection of Ascian Masks, I mean it looks like he's hunted down more Ascians then the WoL has... To say Lahabrea ticked him off would be an understatement.

The final shot of the entire MSQ is a deliberate zoom in on the white mask which is indeed Giaus' flaceplate from 2.0. So yeah... Giaus is definitely back.

To top it all off, prior in the MSQ, it's revealed to the player that Varis is willingly working together with Elidibus. Let's just say a lot of people are looking forward to 4.4's story...
Unit-01 (07/18/2018)
Old 07/18/2018   #2497
Unit-01

I beat it, been waiting on 4.4 for a few things, not just the MSQ, really wanting to see if they make Omegascape(as it should be called) /09-012 FF7, because that means we are going to get Safer Sephiroth. But judging from the last two raids, it would be Omega Prime we’d fight, not sephiroth. We’ll see.

MSQ is getting hype, and the CGI trailer for the next expansion should be released soon. Can’t wait.
Unit-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/19/2018   #2498
Lex

Did anyone else get their email through for exclusive access to fanfest tickets?

I kind of want to try and go this time, the EU one is in Paris in Feb next year. Tickets are a bit expensive though.

Old 07/19/2018   #2499
Obsidian Fire

Unless they doing things differently then they did for the NA Fan Fest, the tickets are going to sell out in less then an hour.

The streams of Fan Fest are free this year (except for the music concerts) and the in-game items that come with purchasing tickets are going to be put up on the Mogstation.
Old 07/19/2018   #2500
JechtShotMK9

You have to be fucking savage to get a ticket to fanfest. Like, be ready to rip faces off and stuff. Those things get brutal. Just look on the official forums and see for yourself.
JechtShotMK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Lex (07/19/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #2501
Lex

I got some neat screenshots today

Last edited by Lex; 08/01/2018 at 02:10 AM.
Thanked by 5:
AvecAloes (08/01/2018), Chloe Frazer (08/01/2018), Cthulhu (08/02/2018), ForceStealer (08/01/2018), Literally Who? (08/01/2018)
Old 08/03/2018   #2502
Flare

Been having a lot of fun getting into Savage content lately. Cleared O5s, O6s, and just managed to clear O7s today! Looking to do O8s before the next patch drops in September! Ohhhhh boy.
Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Cthulhu (08/04/2018), Obsidian Fire (08/03/2018), Unit-01 (08/04/2018)