The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Old 04/17/2018   #646
Ryuman

November 1st is a very unlikely day. It's a Thursday and games release on Tuesdays (And increasingly Fridays now, too). I really don't see any weight to it. November itself is entirely possible, of course.
Ryuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (04/17/2018), Theozilla (04/17/2018)
Old 04/17/2018   #647
ChipNoir

Ryuman wrote: November 1st is a very unlikely day. It's a Thursday and games release on Tuesdays (And increasingly Fridays now, too). I really don't see any weight to it. November itself is entirely possible, of course.
On the otherhand it positions itself perfectly for holiday shopping. The initial Must Haves will grab it, and then anyone who might be fence-sitting will snag it a few weeks later for Black Friday.

This IS a kid's game after all, so it's an ideal Christmas purchase. Especially since a lot of us HAVE kids now. I've certainly gotten my little cousin into the franchise.

Oh shit, that really puts the goddamn series into perspective. Its now a generational franchise.
ChipNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (04/17/2018), Vixenish (05/02/2018)
Old 04/27/2018   #648
ultima espio

(SPOILER) Larxene's va confirmed on Instagram that she is returning for KHIII.
(SPOILER)
YouTube Video
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Ami (04/29/2018), Chloe Frazer (04/28/2018), Dark and Divine (04/27/2018), Happy Little Lemon (04/27/2018), Tashasaurous (04/28/2018), The Twilight Mexican (04/27/2018), Theozilla (04/27/2018)
Old 04/28/2018   #649
Tashasaurous
Looks like (SPOILER) Lea's/Axel's in trouble, especially since Larxene's back. I'm surprised Xehanort's even bothering in bringing her and Marluxia back....

Unless this is all a ruse on their part to strike at Xehanort and take over the Organization at the moments notice....or those two begin an Organization of their own after Sora defeats Xehanort and we see them in a secret ending of the game along with Braig(if he survives) continuing his own agenda.

This just makes the suspicion of Lauriam being Strelitzia's killer in Union X a bit stronger.
Tashasaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/28/2018   #650
ultima espio

(SPOILER) Vexen's VA confirmed that Even/Vexen isn't returning for KHIII.
(SPOILER) Mark Hamil teased he's returning too.

We should have a release date within then next 6 weeks hopefully at E3.

I'm curious as to who will voice Master Xehanort. I hope they found someone close to Leonard Nimoy.
ultima espio is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Tashasaurous (04/28/2018), The Twilight Mexican (04/29/2018), Theozilla (04/28/2018)
Old 04/28/2018   #651
ChipNoir

Chain of Memories is next on my bucket list after God of War, so I'l finally understand what the hell all this Org XIII stuff really means. I understood their plan, but all the interconnections between them has always eluded me.
ChipNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (04/29/2018)
Old 04/28/2018   #652
Tashasaurous
ultima espio wrote: (SPOILER) Vexen's VA confirmed that Even/Vexen isn't returning for KHIII.
(SPOILER) Huh. I would've thought Even would've returned considering his reconstruction in Dream Drop Distance. Maybe they're saving him for KHIV?

ultima espio wrote: (SPOILER) Mark Hamil teased he's returning too.
I had a bit of a feeling that (SPOILER) he'll be back.

ultima espio wrote: We should have a release date within the next 6 weeks hopefully at E3.
I hope so too. If not, then June/July are our next safe bet for a release date.

ultima espio wrote: I'm curious as to who will voice Master Xehanort. I hope they found someone close to Leonard Nimoy.
So do I. And I hope they won't use Corey Burton for Master Xehanort, and I'm sorry, but he's nowhere close as Ansem the Wise/Diz. Jamieson Price has a more potential in voicing him and actually sounds more like the late Sir Christoper Lee.

I'm not saying Corey Burton isn't a good voice actor(He's brilliant with his talents in so many tones and voices that you'd think it isn't the same person), but Ansem the Wise/Diz is an exception in that role.
Old 04/28/2018   #653
Ryuman

(SPOILER) Derek Prince not going in to record for Evan/Vexen doesn't mean he won't appear. It's entirely possible (SPOILER) he'll be present without lines. Nachi Nozawa, who voiced Vexen in the Japanese version, passed away in 2010. Perhaps they're not recasting him out of respect.
Thanked by 3:
Alex Strife (05/01/2018), The Twilight Mexican (04/29/2018), Theozilla (04/29/2018)
Old 05/02/2018   #654
Tashasaurous
Regarding how Infinity War had ended, now I'm extremely worried about how the ending of KH3 will turn out, but at the same time expecting but hoping that it won't come to pass.

Possible Ending Spoilers My hopes and wishes for KH3 ending:

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea/Axel, Saix/Isa(Yes, I like the Isa persona), Roxas, Xion, Namine, Terra, Ventus and Aqua ALL survive and have a happy ending to be together again, they, Mickey, Donald and Goofy return to their worlds.

Lea, Isa, Roxas, Xion and Namine moving to either Radiant Garden or Twilight Town to rebuild their lives.

Aqua, Ven and Terra to rebuild Castle Oblivion back into it's former glory-Land of Departure, similiar to how Leon and the others are rebuilding Radiant Garden.

Kairi deciding to stay with Sora and Riku on Destiny Islands and Sora and Kairi end up together.

Now, for my worst fears and horrible expectations that I don't want to happen:

Kairi, Xion, Namine, Lea, Isa, Ven, Terra and Riku all end up dead in some ways during the final battle, Sora goes missing and leaves on an adventure alone, Mickey, Donald and Goofy return home heartbroken, Aqua gives up her lives and decides to remain in the Realm of Darkness.

Or just having most of my favorites-namely whom I've mentioned-die and I have to wait for KH4 for another ten years to see what happens next.

I also have a feeling that Terra will end up sacrificing himself and die in KH3, and who knows what will happen to Ven due to him having been in the Previous Keyblade War.

Call me old fashioned, but I'm a fan of happy endings and I just don't want KH3 to end up on the same path as the endings of FFXV and Avengers: Infinity War.
Old 05/02/2018   #655
The Twilight Mexican

"Infinity War" is part one of a two-parter ...
Old 05/02/2018   #656
Tashasaurous
I know, but still...I can't help in being worried. I mean, I know the game is said to be darker, but I really don't want my favorites to be Possible Ending Spoilers killed off. After everything they went through, they all deserve a happy living ending, and I'd really like Sora and Kairi to be together.
Old 05/14/2018   #657
Ryuman

Outlets who are attending the secret premiere event for KH3 have been given the OK to say that the embargo for their impressions will be lifted on May 18th, 6:00am PT.
https://twitter.com/khinsider/status/996155664845168641

Edit: I didn't realise the actual event has in fact not yet happened.

Last edited by Ryuman; 05/15/2018 at 01:35 AM.
Thanked by 6:
Alex Strife (05/17/2018), Chloe Frazer (05/15/2018), Dark and Divine (05/15/2018), Teioh (05/14/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/15/2018), Theozilla (05/15/2018)
Old 05/15/2018   #658
JechtShotMK9

Please be excited.
JechtShotMK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Dark and Divine (05/15/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/15/2018)
Old 05/16/2018   #659
Lex

Full scale promotion of the game has also now begun, judging by this bus in London:

It could be releasing sooner than anyone expects. This kind of promotion doesn't normally begin until the game is just around the corner. Imagine they shadow dropped it at E3? lmao

Especially for me, by the awesome GLD!
Serving legendaries with mah Pokécrew.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 10:
Alex Strife (05/17/2018), Channy (05/20/2018), Dark and Divine (05/16/2018), Shademp (05/16/2018), Tashasaurous (05/16/2018), Teioh (05/16/2018), Tetsujin (05/16/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/18/2018), Theozilla (05/16/2018), Trainer Red (05/20/2018)
Old 05/16/2018   #660
Teioh

Pretty old bus for advertising

Looks like it was for an event of some kind where it was used to pick up some people. Either Square Enix picking up people or people picking up Square Enix. I don't quite understand the tweet lol

Shows a photo of a bus with Shadow of the Tomb Raider with the September release date too.

Edit: to say that it looks like Square Enix were the ones doing the picking up of representatives from Koch Media Spain.
Rufus and Turks sprites from FF Record Keeper with the exception of Tseng who was created by myself in FFRK style
Teioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (05/18/2018)