The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment

Entertainment Poast about movies, television, animé, books, and pyrotechnics in the distance here. Music topics go in The Venue.

Old 05/09/2015   #16
Chloe Frazer

Gotham is the leader in viewers? Oh for fuck's sake.

If you have not seen that show avoid it like the plague, it's horrible and incredibly stupid.
Old 05/10/2015   #17
X-SOLDIER

Keep an eye on Daniel Cerone's Twitter, because there've been some awesome responses to Constantine not getting renewed by NBC, and them moving to sell it: https://twitter.com/DanielVCerone

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (05/10/2015)
Old 05/13/2015   #18
X-SOLDIER

CW's upfront is tomorrow. There're been talks with DC Entertainment (outside of any specific network) about letting it connect with the Arrow & Flash DC Verse, big selling point being Constantine's expertise on the Lazarus Pit.

*fingers crossed*

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (05/18/2015)
Old 06/07/2015   #19
X-SOLDIER

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sminvn

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
Tetsujin (06/07/2015), The Twilight Mexican (06/07/2015)
Old 07/16/2015   #20
X-SOLDIER

Apparently, Arrow is trying to save it still through assimilation: http://io9.com/arrows-working-hard-t...ine-1718163659

PleasePleasePleasePLEASE let this happen! Any facet of this show that can keep living on at this point will make me happy.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
CrashOuch (10/09/2017), The Twilight Mexican (07/18/2015)
Old 07/16/2015   #21
X-SOLDIER

Also, they got nominated for an Emmy: http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/07/...nation-3386755

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/18/2015)
Old 08/11/2015   #22
X-SOLDIER

*EXCITED HAPPY DANCE*
https://twitter.com/DanielVCerone/st...38520199892992

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (08/15/2015)
Old 08/11/2015   #23
Tetsujin

I'll just expect it to be fucking nothing.
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Old 08/11/2015   #24
X-SOLDIER

I'm betting it's an Arrow-related appearance at this point (since it for sure ISN'T a second season).

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
Old 08/11/2015   #25
X-SOLDIER

Confirmed: https://twitter.com/mattryanreal/sta...11617859059712

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
Old 08/11/2015   #26
Chloe Frazer

Too bad I don't like Arrow.
Old 08/11/2015   #27
X-SOLDIER

TBH, I haven't kept up with it and only occasionally piece through it on Netflix from time to time, but Arrow seems to be their flagship branching off point for their other shows, like Flash. -- So I figure if I can get in with a bunch of the other Hellblazers and watch a single episode as it airs to help convince the CW that they need to get off their asses and bring Constantine in properly, I can certainly do that.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Old 10/08/2017   #28
X-SOLDIER

YouTube Video

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
CrashOuch (10/09/2017), The Twilight Mexican (10/09/2017)
Old 10/09/2017   #29
CrashOuch

HHOOOLLLLYYYYY NORBERT!!!! Matt Ryan is so good and this looks so exciting!
Justice League Dark was pretty solid so hopefully this'll be decent too

CrashOuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (10/09/2017), X-SOLDIER (10/09/2017)
Old 10/09/2017   #30
Tetsujin

Constantine will appear in Legends of Tomorrow
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
CrashOuch (10/10/2017), The Twilight Mexican (10/10/2017), X-SOLDIER (10/09/2017)