The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment

Entertainment Poast about movies, television, animé, books, and pyrotechnics in the distance here. Music topics go in The Venue.

Old 10/01/2016   #166
Ami

Sad times, but at least they can plan to end the show on a high rather than have it cancelled and end pretty shit.

Discord | Facebook | Instagram | Twitch | Twitter | Vine | YouTube
Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Dawnbreaker (10/04/2016), The Twilight Mexican (10/01/2016), X-SOLDIER (10/01/2016)
Old 12/14/2016   #167
X-SOLDIER

Krieger's at it again!!

https://t.co/ONIWCqMeL9

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArcherFX/co..._pets_krieger/

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (12/14/2016)
Old 02/17/2017   #168
X-SOLDIER

YouTube Video

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
Ami (02/18/2017), The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #169
Ami

Not available in my country, but for others who can't watch it too, I found another one:

YouTube Video

Really intrigued to see where this is going!

Discord | Facebook | Instagram | Twitch | Twitter | Vine | YouTube
Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017), X-SOLDIER (02/18/2017)
Old 06/25/2017   #170
Joe

I don't think anyone here mentioned, but season 8 is now on Netflix.

Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Ami (06/25/2017), Dawnbreaker (06/25/2017), f a n c y (06/25/2017), Ghost X (06/25/2017), Shademp (06/25/2017), The Twilight Mexican (07/21/2017), X-SOLDIER (06/25/2017)
Old 07/20/2017   #171
X-SOLDIER

YouTube Video

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 3:
Ghost X (07/21/2017), Shademp (03/01/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/21/2017)
Old 02/28/2018   #172
X-SOLDIER

Archer Danger Island airs April 25th

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
Shademp (03/01/2018), The Twilight Mexican (03/01/2018)
Old 03/28/2018   #173
X-SOLDIER

YouTube Video

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
BforBrigitta (03/29/2018), The Twilight Mexican (03/29/2018)
Old 03/29/2018   #174
BforBrigitta

Honestly, I haven't been excited for Archer for the past 2 seasons. I'm glad they've been renewed at least until Season 10 so they can plan an epic ending because I think it's past due at this point. Which I'm super sad about! I used to love this show.
BforBrigitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (03/29/2018)
Old 03/29/2018   #175
The Twilight Mexican

I can't bring myself to care about season-long fever dreams.
Thanked by:
BforBrigitta (03/29/2018)
Old 03/29/2018   #176
X-SOLDIER

I thought I wouldn't care about the semi-AU Archer, but Dreamland was REALLY damn worthwhile and has me properly excited about Danger Island. It utilized the framework mixing things up exceptionally well in a way where the show gets to be fun within its general constraints, but without needing to feel bound by setting and really gets to soak up being a period piece. As an example, Krieger's storyline during Dreamland was a really awesome version of his character.

I dunno, I think that over the seasons I've grown to really like the voice cast, the humour, and the style the most out of anything, so I don't feel like I'm missing out too much on things in the "real world" being left on edge.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 4:
BforBrigitta (03/29/2018), Russell (05/11/2018), Shademp (04/26/2018), The Twilight Mexican (04/27/2018)
Old 04/26/2018   #177
X-SOLDIER

Hahaha, they definitely lampshaded the fact that it's an AU in the first episode, and I have to say that I just love the hell out of this show.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
Shademp (04/26/2018), The Twilight Mexican (04/27/2018)
Old 06/14/2018   #178
X-SOLDIER

Dear gods, I just loved the hell out of Danger Island and the end of that finale was just the best and most ridiculously fantastic thing I could've hoped for.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Old 06/14/2018   #179
BforBrigitta

You definitely recommend it? I'm open, but I'm a little afraid of being disappointed haha.

What's one thing that you would say about it to a skeptic (like myself) before they go into it?
BforBrigitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
X-SOLDIER (06/14/2018)
Old 06/14/2018   #180
X-SOLDIER

I could watch a billion little seasons of these fever-dream-iterations, because I just love the cast and writers the most. The way that they play with the characters and that the changes shift the humor in a way that's fresh and just a shitton of fun because everyone gets to do things that are both very new but still familiar. There's a framework to the fun. So long as you accept the premise (which it immediately lampshades in a fantastic way this season), you'll have a good time with it.

Most of all the humour of having Krieger as Crackers is hands down one of my favourite things that the show's ever done, especially because Lucky Yates & H. Jon Benjamin riffing off of each other is just the best. Literally the greatest.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by:
BforBrigitta (06/16/2018)