The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0

FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0 Discussion forum for the Midgar 3.0 Mod hosted at FFVIIOnline.net

Old 09/12/2011   #1
kuro
Thumbs down FFVII: MIDGAR v3.0 BACK ONLINE! (for now..)

Hello all!

Seems like i can bring FFVII:Midgar v3.0 back online for alittle while, apox 3 More months.

I recently Rented a Windows 2003 VPS Server for a potential client, but they decided not to use it, so I will use it to bring Midgar v3.0 back online for alittle while.

If my cash flow looks good in the coming months, i'll try to keep this online. we'll see how it goes...

so here is the IP ADDRESS, 50.97.1.16:29070

if you have not had an opportunity to play Midgar v3.0 Online with other players, here is your chance.

if you enjoy it, and would like to help keep the server online, please visit the website http://ff7online.net and donate there. =)

Hope you Enjoy it!
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/12/2011   #2
Tennyo

Sweet! I didn't get to check it out last time. I'll make sure I do this time.
Old 09/14/2011   #3
Hisako

hooooleeeeeeee SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

How many players could you theoretically handle on your server? Because Midgar v3.0 is probably the biggest freakin' map I've ever played on Jedi Academy.

RIP in peace old sig lolol 04/2015

Don't believe your eyes? Don't be surprised.

Hisako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/2011   #4
kuro
Thumbs down

MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective wrote: hooooleeeeeeee SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

How many players could you theoretically handle on your server? Because Midgar v3.0 is probably the biggest freakin' map I've ever played on Jedi Academy.

LOL, ahhh i'm not sure honestly, i only have it set to 10 player max, but i think this can go up to 32 Max Players.... being that I'm working with a Virtual Server (not a TRUE Dedicated Server) 10 maybe the best i can do, not sure as I have not been on there with 10 people at the least to test out the performance.
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote