The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Gaming

Gaming Discuss all things gaming in this subsection.

Old 02/20/2018   #3616
Kionae

Single player... I'm more interested in the building aspect of the game than the combat.

Awards 'n Stuffs

Least Likely to Win an Award - 2nd Place
Kionae is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Russell (02/21/2018)
Old 02/21/2018   #3617
ChipNoir

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on Proud Mode. So far the only difficulty has been that the game is way more stingy about Munny and AP, and Cerberus was a bitch to beat compared to normal mode. But I'm only just hitting the halfway mark of Deep Jungle, so there's plenty of time for PM to make me hurt.
ChipNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/21/2018   #3618
Final Fantasy

I've had Horizon Zero Dawn since it came out, I've played it for about an hour... I'm going back to it.
Old 02/22/2018   #3619
Cthulhu

I'm back on crack cocaine Factorio; I should figure out if there's a proper way to take screenshots beacause I haven't been able to get it to work properly. Anyway er, colleague started a server couple weeks ago, server died but I have the savegame and just kept going on it for er, few dozen more hours.

I now have nucular powers and I probably should get started on making a rocket, but I kinda dun wanna beacause that's the end goal and I won't be arsed with playing any moar after that. Might as well add a few more iron / copper mines since I'll be needing them anyway. Probably need to replace my red and green chip factories too, I need moar of both. MOAR!
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/2018   #3620
Lucis Caelum

A mix between FF15 and Assassin's Creed: Origins.
Lucis Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/2018   #3621
Minato

Started playing Primordia, point and click adventure and one of the better post-apocalyptic wastelands I've had the pleasure of visiting.
Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/07/2018   #3622
ChOcOboO

ChipNoir wrote: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on Proud Mode. So far the only difficulty has been that the game is way more stingy about Munny and AP, and Cerberus was a bitch to beat compared to normal mode. But I'm only just hitting the halfway mark of Deep Jungle, so there's plenty of time for PM to make me hurt.
I got stuck on Ansem on Proud Mode. Still haven't beaten it but at least I got most of the Dalmatians and Trinity Marks.

(Currently) I'm playing mostly Dissidia NT, Bloodborne (since it's free now), and the Crash Bandicoot reboot.

"I'm... Cloud. The master of my own illusionary world."
ChOcOboO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2018   #3623
Lady Tifa

ReCore and Assassin's Creed: Origins.
Lady Tifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/2018   #3624
SeaDragon

I'm trying to get the platinum in Bloodborne and yesterday I started the Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy.
SeaDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/2018   #3625
Clement Rage

Code Veronica X. I know the plot, but it feels good to be playing a classic again. Although I suck.
Old 03/15/2018   #3626
RedFFWolf

♪ Odyssey, ya see! Odyssey, ya see! ♪

Besides FFVII through the "New Threat" mod, I am currently hooked on Super Mario Odyssey. For me, it's one of those rare games I can't believe how good it is.
RedFFWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
CrashOuch (03/15/2018)
Old 04/03/2018   #3627
Random Nobody

I just finished Far Cry 5.

They really made me lose sleep on my day off and waste ten hours of my one and only life, bitch.
Random Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Cthulhu (04/05/2018), Ghost X (04/03/2018), SeaDragon (04/03/2018)
Old 04/03/2018   #3628
Ergo

Titanfall 2

Definitive edition went down to 5 quid on the Xbox store last week so thought why not.

Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting,
dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Ergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Cthulhu (04/05/2018)
Old 04/03/2018   #3629
BforBrigitta

I am currently playing ye old GBA's Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town but I am about to ragequit because I've been working my ass off for two years and this dude will not fucking marry me despite having all the requirements. WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME????????
BforBrigitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
ForceStealer (04/03/2018), SeaDragon (04/03/2018)
Old 04/03/2018   #3630
Kionae

Just finished up the Curse of the Pharaohs DLC for Assassin's Creed Origins. I enjoyed it... it added a lot of content, and being able to travel into the afterlife was pretty awesome.

Awards 'n Stuffs

Least Likely to Win an Award - 2nd Place
Kionae is offline   Reply With Quote