The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment

Entertainment Poast about movies, television, animé, books, and pyrotechnics in the distance here. Music topics go in The Venue.

Old 06/27/2017   #421
X-SOLDIER

I am going to respectfully fully disagree. I don't see the human-centric plots as being "filler" at all, nor do I hate them. They're what can, but don't always end up making the big difference between the bad, good, great films.

In fact, a lot of the "Vs." films suffer from having too much focus on just showing off the monsters fighting, but lacking substance that stands up from the larger picture.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Tetsujin (06/27/2017), Theozilla (06/28/2017)
Old 07/14/2017   #422
X-SOLDIER

Some info on Ghidorah & others from the Skull Island BluRay: http://nerdist.com/godzilla-new-monsters-history/

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
Dark and Divine (07/14/2017), The Twilight Mexican (10/04/2017)
Old 07/22/2017   #423
X-SOLDIER

Some news about Godzilla Vs. King Kong: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/168...ize-difference

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 3:
Chloe Frazer (07/23/2017), Dark and Divine (07/22/2017), The Twilight Mexican (10/04/2017)
Old 10/03/2017   #424
X-SOLDIER

The filming on the sequel has officially wrapped!~ http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ng-has-wrapped

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 4:
Dark and Divine (10/03/2017), Super Mario (10/03/2017), The Twilight Mexican (10/04/2017), Theozilla (10/03/2017)
Old 04/26/2018   #425
X-SOLDIER

Jason Liles (did mocap for the gorilla George in Rampage) is doing it for Ghidorah: https://www.thewrap.com/rampage-brea...ers-exclusive/

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (04/27/2018), The Twilight Mexican (04/27/2018), Theozilla (04/27/2018)
Old 04/27/2018   #426
ChipNoir

I've only ever liked two Godzilla movies in my life: Godzilla vs Hedora and Godzilla Resurgence.

So I'll probably give this one a pass until it pops up on Red Box.
ChipNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2018   #427
X-SOLDIER

First image of Godzilla: King of the Monsters released!

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (07/13/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/19/2018), Theozilla (07/18/2018)
Old 07/18/2018   #428
X-SOLDIER

YouTube Video

The related viral marketing site currently has data about Monster Zero (Ghidorah), Mothra, Rodan, & Godzilla: http://www.monarchsciences.com/

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 4:
Dark and Divine (07/18/2018), Ghost X (07/22/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/19/2018), Theozilla (07/19/2018)
Old 07/20/2018   #429
X-SOLDIER

http://www.monarchsciences.com/ You can input the code they just teased 251720614, to get access to everything on the site. Ghidorah sounds absolutely NUTS. I cannot wait for this.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 4:
Dark and Divine (07/20/2018), Flare (07/20/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/21/2018), Theozilla (07/20/2018)
Old 07/21/2018   #430
Chloe Frazer

YouTube Video
Dark and Divine (07/22/2018), Flare (07/23/2018), Ghost X (07/22/2018), Minato (07/21/2018), Obsidian Fire (07/24/2018), Russell (07/24/2018), Tetsujin (07/21/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/22/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/21/2018)
Old 07/21/2018   #431
X-SOLDIER

Stoked. As. Hell.

Also, the Comic Con exclusive poster is AMAZEBALLS
https://twitter.com/Mike_Dougherty/s...58939980333056

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 4:
Dark and Divine (07/22/2018), Minato (07/22/2018), Obsidian Fire (07/24/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/22/2018)
Old 07/22/2018   #432
Ghost X

Re: trailer. Don't like the aesthetic. I hope that Eleven don't die half way through act one :p. Will need to see more trailers before I decide on this one.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Ghost X is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/23/2018)
Old 07/22/2018   #433
Flare

I was having fun with that website yesterday, scanning around the world and stuff to find the beasties. I think I'll have to watch this when it comes out because, come on, gigantic monsters, hello, yes.
Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (07/23/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/22/2018)
Old 07/22/2018   #434
Interslicery

Based on my feelings on the last one, this trailer has raised my thoughts to "meh", until the movie itself proves otherwise.

Interslicery is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/23/2018)
Old 07/23/2018   #435
Flare

Holy crap that trailer looks so cool. O_O I'm totally going to watch this. I've never really delved into a lot of godzilla lore and stuff so I'm curious to know what's going to happen with this. Is this based on the comics or something, or it's own story?

The lady in the trailer almost makes the giant monsters sound benevolent but they seem more like Weapons from VII to me
Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Obsidian Fire (07/24/2018), Russell (07/25/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/23/2018)