The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment

Entertainment Poast about movies, television, animé, books, and pyrotechnics in the distance here. Music topics go in The Venue.

Old 08/02/2018   #61
X-SOLDIER

Another point I forgot to mention, this also means that the original Star Wars films are all fully back under one roof. If there were previously any difficulties with re-releasing the films etc, those are all gone now. It'll be interesting to see if we have any big, updated box set releases or anything like that – especially after IX comes out.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (08/04/2018)
Old 08/03/2018   #62
Tetsujin

I want them to put the Fox fanfare on the new Star Wars movies again. It just seems right.

YouTube Video
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
looneymoon (08/03/2018), The Twilight Mexican (08/04/2018), X-SOLDIER (08/03/2018)
Old 08/03/2018   #63
X-SOLDIER

You & me both, man. It's always been the moment when everyone knows it's ok to cheer before the start of the movie, and it's just been odd without having it. Related, it looks like they're negotiating broadcast/streaming rights, since they airing/streaming rights for ANH, but not for the other films: https://io9.gizmodo.com/disney-repor...hts-1828081201

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (08/04/2018)
Old 08/04/2018   #64
Cthulhu

I read a headline the other day that the Star Wars movies won't be coming to Disney's own streaming service until 2024, because Turner (?) bought the broadcasting rights and aren't selling them back.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Channy (08/04/2018), looneymoon (08/05/2018), The Twilight Mexican (08/04/2018), X-SOLDIER (08/06/2018)