The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.


Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Gaming

Gaming Discuss all things gaming in this subsection.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07/30/2018   #1
X-SOLDIER
Default My Hero Academia: One's Justice

YouTube Video


YouTube Video


This feels VERY much like it's in the spirit of CC2's Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series, and I am all about it. I just started diving into MHA this weekend, and I'm loving the hell out of it, so this is exactly what I need in my life right now.





X
__________________
Cyclops. Is. Right.





…Xenomorphaux Pas…



Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon


~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Joe (07/30/2018), solo player sab (07/31/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #2
solo player sab
Default

X-SOLDIER wrote: I just started diving into MHA this weekend, and I'm loving the hell out of it, so this is exactly what I need in my life right now.
Isn’t MHA INCREDIBLE?? I’ve been foaming at the mouth wanting to talk about it with folks here, but I wasn’t sure if anyone else watched it!

As for the game, I haven’t played one of these types of games in AGES but I’m willing to pick it up again since it’s MHA... who wouldn’t wanna Baltimore Smash on some foolz?
solo player sab is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Joe (07/31/2018), Literally Who? (07/31/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/31/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #3
Joe
Default

I'm like 3 episodes into MHA and I am PUMPED for this game. Quality definitely looks on the level of Naruto Storm games and it seems like anime fighting games are getting a lot of love now. Between this and the Kill La Kill game I'm real optimistic.
__________________

Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
solo player sab (07/31/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/31/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #4
solo player sab
Default

There’s a KILL LA KILL GAME!?!?

You’re right, I’ve been seeing more and more anime fighting games cropping up lately. Now I feel like I’ve been missing out.

I’m excited for you guys to get further in the series! It only gets better, imo...
solo player sab is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Joe (07/31/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/31/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #5
Literally Who?
Default

solo player sab wrote:
X-SOLDIER wrote: I just started diving into MHA this weekend, and I'm loving the hell out of it, so this is exactly what I need in my life right now.
Isn’t MHA INCREDIBLE?? I’ve been foaming at the mouth wanting to talk about it with folks here, but I wasn’t sure if anyone else watched it!

As for the game, I haven’t played one of these types of games in AGES but I’m willing to pick it up again since it’s MHA... who wouldn’t wanna Baltimore Smash on some foolz?
DETRROOIIIIIT SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH.

I fucking love this show. I've only seen the first 30 episodes so far but think its been an incredible ride so far. I'm not a big Anime guy so dont have a huge pool outside of the Toonami classics to compare against but this is probably the best anime ive seen so far ever lol.
Literally Who? is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Joe (07/31/2018), solo player sab (07/31/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/31/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #6
Interslicery
Default

I'm fully caught up on the series, and there was an episode that actually made me cry. Not from sadness, or anything, but, let me just say that All Might is one of my favorite heroes now, because of that episode. It also really hit me, how well his look is designed, in that episode. I don't wanna hype it up too much, since I may be the only one who cares, but I never thought a shonen anime would make me cry as a 32yr old.

The game itself, it just seems too similar to all the other shonen games, just with a MHA skin.
__________________




Last edited by Interslicery; 07/31/2018 at 10:07 AM.
Interslicery is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Joe (07/31/2018), solo player sab (07/31/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/31/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #7
Joe
Default

solo player sab wrote: There’s a KILL LA KILL GAME!?!?

You’re right, I’ve been seeing more and more anime fighting games cropping up lately. Now I feel like I’ve been missing out.

I’m excited for you guys to get further in the series! It only gets better, imo...
I made a thread for you to seeee. Sab you're like my new best friend.
__________________

Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
solo player sab (07/31/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/31/2018)
Old 07/31/2018   #8
X-SOLDIER
Default

I made a thread for the MHA anime/manga so that we can all get together and talk about things. We're still figuring out the spoiler policies, but dear gods. I'm so glad that there're a bunch more of you to chat about this with!~




X
__________________
Cyclops. Is. Right.





…Xenomorphaux Pas…



Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon


~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
solo player sab (07/31/2018)
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.