The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Neo Final Fantasy (VIII - XV)

Neo Final Fantasy (VIII - XV) Discussion area for all Final Fantasy titles after Final Fantasy VII.

Old 12/19/2009   #16
Super Mario

For good times. Have a delicious (SPOILER) Eclair. 12 pieces free with every Final Fantasy XIII game. Feel the cream melt down your throat as you navigate through mind blowing environments, feel the crust give away to your mouth as you beat the Final Boss, and savour the creamy feel as you enjoy the credits and watch The Game end. For good times.... Have an (SPOILER) Eclair.

this commercial is sponsored by BattleToads Inc., Tacngol Enterprises, Stark Industries, Nomura Enterprises and Farron Future Devices. Enjoy the moments.

(SPOILER)

YAHOO!

Last edited by Super Mario; 12/19/2009 at 01:56 PM.
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 6:
Dark and Divine (12/27/2009), Lightning (12/20/2009), Literally Who? (12/22/2009), Mama Dragon (12/29/2009), The Twilight Mexican (12/19/2009), Username (12/20/2009)
Old 12/19/2009   #17
Super Mario

I think I'm gonna make that commercial when we do the ACC commentary.

Also... (SPOILER)

YAHOO!

Last edited by Super Mario; 12/19/2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 12/19/2009   #18
The Twilight Mexican

Well, I haven't found the ending online, but following Dark and Divine's link to that forum, I have found the most spoilerific spoilers yet for anybody who wants to know who's in what looks to be the final shot.

For those of you brave enough to see, just click the spoiler buttons. I'll hide it behind two to give you a chance to turn back if you click the first time:

Here we go Last chance to turn back!

Pretty, no?
Wait, but where's...?
Ho shit!

Hoooooly shit. Just holy shit.

Seriously, don't click this if you can't have shit spoiled for you. Just don't.

But fuck. Damn. Holy shit.
Old 12/19/2009   #19
Super Mario

What is this I don't even OH MY GOD!!

YAHOO!
Old 12/19/2009   #20
The Twilight Mexican

Snow Villiers wrote: What is this I don't even OH MY GOD!!
Exactly. I don't know what to say.

Haven't even played this damn game yet and I need beer. Or something stronger.
Old 12/19/2009   #21
Alex

Yeah I'm not clicking
Old 12/19/2009   #22
Super Mario

TresDias wrote: Exactly. I don't know what to say.

Haven't even played this damn game yet and I need beer. Or something stronger.
I can only say, FF is going to have more lesbianism in The Future.

YAHOO!
Old 12/19/2009   #23
Mama Dragon

Me neither. You are all evil, did you know?
Mama Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/19/2009   #24
The Twilight Mexican

Snow Villiers wrote: I can only say, FF is going to have more lesbianism in The Future.
FFXIII is breaking new ground indeed.

Oerba Yun Fang wrote: Yeah I'm not clicking
Pussyyy.

But for real, if you don't think you want to know, trust me: you don't!

Glaurung wrote: Me neither. You are all evil, did you know?
<3
Old 12/19/2009   #25
Dark and Divine

People are going to drown in their own tears after seeing that ending.
Old 12/19/2009   #26
Super Mario

TresDias wrote: FFXIII is breaking new ground indeed.
I have to wait till March to know what the hell it means... So nothing of value is lost.

YAHOO!
Old 12/19/2009   #27
Ghost X

(SPOILER) After viewing the spoilers, I think its safe to say, I'm not buying this game. Lol
Ghost X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/2009   #28
The Twilight Mexican

Okay, so who wants to see the final cutscene of the game?

Link is below, hidden behind three spoiler tags.

The ending of FFXIII Here it is Last chance to turn back! Enjoy! http://www.justin.tv/clip/35ba531feb5103ff

It's pretty fucking awesome. Of course, that's being said without having seen most of the rest, but still.

I'm moved and I don't even know the story yet. XD

EDIT: And here's a link to a translation of the text from the scene right before the final battle:

Clickeh hyah http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/forums/showpost.php?p=254661&postcount=2

Last edited by The Twilight Mexican; 12/20/2009 at 04:17 PM.
The Twilight Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/2009   #29
ForceStealer

I understand not caring too much about spoilers, but why would you want to see the final scene without having seen the rest of the game?

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Mama Dragon (12/20/2009), Tennyo (12/20/2009)
Old 12/20/2009   #30
The Twilight Mexican

ForceStealer wrote: I understand not caring too much about spoilers, but why would you want to see the final scene without having seen the rest of the game?
I'm not sure how to answer in a way that isn't quite obvious; i.e. "Because I don't care about spoilers" or "I wanted to see how it ends." XD

I guess I'm more interested in how stories are told than in the timing of when I receive details about them? Maybe that stems in part from having always loved history, where you typically get the bullet points before you get the fluff.

I'm sure it also has a lot to do with my love of stories in general, and my deep interest in the techniques used to tell them well.

For instance, the death of Aerith has always fascinated me more for the reasons it was included and how we'd just been treated to "death of a party member isn't a big deal" with Cait Sith No. 1 and No. 2 shortly before than for the fact that it happens
Thanked by:
Winter (12/24/2009)