The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Site, Forums, Staff & Projects > Forum News & Information

Forum News & Information News and issues concerning the forums go here

Closed Thread

Old 11/09/2009   #361
Cthulhu

ForceStealer wrote: Did you actually say that you wanted this at any point? All I saw were "witty" remarks.
And indifference, initially anyways.

He / she / it did it for the lulz, I'm sure. Which is understandable, for the lulz is important.
Old 11/09/2009   #362
ForceStealer

But if everyone had just said that's what they wanted from the start wouldn't it have been resolved 19 pages ago?

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
Thanked by:
Frostwave (12/29/2010)
Old 11/09/2009   #363
Dashell

Is this still going on? Holy shit...

glad most of it seems resolved though...

See Mako, it was good that Tres replied... SEE? Quexinos isn't always crazy
Old 11/09/2009   #364
Mariketsu

Lol @ Quex. Honestly it probably would've been better had they all said their concerns in the first place, but at least it's resolved for the most part. Just kinda went all over the place afterwhile. Thanks for sayin your peace though, Tres .

~ SoS

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK
Old 11/09/2009   #365
ForceStealer

I wasn't trying to perpetuate it either, I was saying that if that's really all people wanted, why didn't they say so? Because I would have thought as Tres did, that its inappropriate to post in a topic about your appointment. I would have seen it as a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't scenario.

So in the future, say what you're looking for, but I think there's a good chance Cthulhu is right and that's not all you (Phobos) wanted, but lulz. Which, as Cthulhu also said, is fine I guess, but then don't go and say that's all you wanted.

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
Old 11/09/2009   #366
Omega

Quexinos wrote: See Mako, it was good that Tres replied... SEE? Quexinos isn't always crazy
My ideas are pretty much always right =/

ForceStealer wrote: I wasn't trying to perpetuate it either, I was saying that if that's really all people wanted, why didn't they say so? Because I would have thought as Tres did, that its inappropriate to post in a topic about your appointment. I would have seen it as a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't scenario.

So in the future, say what you're looking for, but I think there's a good chance Cthulhu is right and that's not all you (Phobos) wanted, but lulz. Which, as Cthulhu also said, is fine I guess, but then don't go and say that's all you wanted.
Because I wasn't here at all this weekend to say it?

My prior posts did say those things, but with less elaboration and explanation. If I'd known it would have gone like this, then maybe it would have been different. But...shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Personally, I wouldn't have sat back and let people do all of that talking about ME without having something to say. But I like to argue, so perhaps I'm a biased sample.

Ultimately, this proves at least one thing: that Bex was right, I am indeed the most sense TLS has. Which I find rather depressing, tbh =/
Old 11/10/2009   #367
Dee

CONGRATULATIONS TRES
Old 11/10/2009   #368
Marauder

Ignoring ForceStealer and moving on from the 'dramuhz'

Yes YopY, everything is for the lulz. You cannot disregard that.

TresDias, I wish you much luck etc etc, because you seem like a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.
Old 11/10/2009   #369
Celes Chere

Thanks for responding, Tres. Finally! ♥ Good luck.
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (11/10/2009)
Old 11/10/2009   #370
The Twilight Mexican

Dee, Phobos, Celes: Thanks again, guys. United, we will strike fear in the hearts of -- I mean, we'll bring peace to a troubled world. Yes. "Peace."
Old 11/10/2009   #371
Makoeyes987

Well I think this thread has run its course now, so I'm gonna go ahead and close it.
Closed Thread