The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > Final Fantasy XV lore

Final Fantasy XV lore (SPOILERS for all FFXV Universe material) Temporary section intended for organizing lore collected from and about FFXV; will be used as the basis for upcoming articles

Old 04/12/2017   #16
lithiumkatana17

Wooo Tres! This is awesome! I'm glad you've got them all!

I don't know if there are any more screens from Episode Gladio--I'm sure there are, but I haven't had time to hop on lately.

Lith and Kimble on Lith's promotion wrote: Kimble: With great power--
Lith: COMES GREAT FUCKERY!
Kimble: ...we're doomed.
X-SOLDIER wrote: Lith lives in the land of perpetual salt.
2017 1st Place Winner of Most Likely To Burn A Mountain Village Down Upon Discovering That They Are The Product Of A Science Experiment

lithiumkatana17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (04/12/2017), X-SOLDIER (04/13/2017)
Old 04/12/2017   #17
The Twilight Mexican

In my viewings, I've not seen any more than just those 10 I recorded in the opening post -- but who knows. There may be some with just crazy rare appearances like in the main game.
Thanked by:
X-SOLDIER (04/13/2017)
Old 04/14/2017   #18
The Twilight Mexican

All I can do is laugh at the discovery of yet another loading screen I was unaware of.

BlindingAwesomeness from Reddit/YouTube just sent me this screenshot of a loading screen entry for the Hexatheon. Apparently it appeared for him during Chapter 5.

At this point I'm not even going to say we have them all. Maybe we do, maybe we don't. I still suspect that Ravus should have one since Aranea, Iris and Cor do. Hell, even the Regalia should have one.
Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (04/14/2017), lithiumkatana17 (04/15/2017), Shademp (04/15/2017)
Old 04/15/2017   #19
lithiumkatana17

[QUOTE=The Twilight Mexican;744535]
I'm pretty sure the Regalia does have one.

I seent it.

Lith and Kimble on Lith's promotion wrote: Kimble: With great power--
Lith: COMES GREAT FUCKERY!
Kimble: ...we're doomed.
X-SOLDIER wrote: Lith lives in the land of perpetual salt.
2017 1st Place Winner of Most Likely To Burn A Mountain Village Down Upon Discovering That They Are The Product Of A Science Experiment

lithiumkatana17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Dark and Divine (04/15/2017), The Twilight Mexican (04/15/2017)
Old 04/15/2017   #20
The Twilight Mexican

Ohhh? Like, not just that Car Audio screen that plays ten thousand times per every hour of play -- but an actual bonafide Yer Ride loading screen?