The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Site, Forums, Staff & Projects > News Reports

News Reports Found a news item of interest for TLS? Post it in this section.

Old 10/05/2017   #16
Tetsujin

Pixel wrote: I wonder if there's a German translation in the works. You guys seem to get stuff like novels. Can't remember who published otwtas.
Panini Books did
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Kermitu Kleric Katie (10/05/2017)
Old 10/05/2017   #17
lithiumkatana17

Phoenix Wright wrote: Do actual, serious, love triangle debates even still happen?

Lith and Kimble on Lith's promotion wrote: Kimble: With great power--
Lith: COMES GREAT FUCKERY!
Kimble: ...we're doomed.
X-SOLDIER wrote: Lith lives in the land of perpetual salt.
2017 1st Place Winner of Most Likely To Burn A Mountain Village Down Upon Discovering That They Are The Product Of A Science Experiment

lithiumkatana17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Flare (10/05/2017), Kermitu Kleric Katie (10/05/2017), Minato (10/05/2017), Mr. Ite (10/05/2017), Shademp (10/05/2017), The Twilight Mexican (10/05/2017), Theozilla (10/05/2017)
Old 10/05/2017   #18
The Twilight Mexican

Tetsujin wrote:
Pixel wrote: I wonder if there's a German translation in the works. You guys seem to get stuff like novels. Can't remember who published otwtas.
Panini Books did
Was Lumen the French publisher?
Thanked by:
Kermitu Kleric Katie (10/05/2017)
Old 10/05/2017   #19
Kuja9001

Now to wait centuries for individual versions(IX,XIII, etc) provided that they even be considered.
Kuja9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Kermitu Kleric Katie (10/05/2017), The Twilight Mexican (10/05/2017)
Old 07/06/2018   #20
lithiumkatana17

Hey, it's Summer of 2018!

We heard anything about these yet?

2017 1st Place Winner of Most Likely To Burn A Mountain Village Down Upon Discovering That They Are The Product Of A Science Experiment

Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/06/2018)
Old 07/06/2018   #21
ChipNoir

I've only heard that they're more art books, than they are indepth interview logs, so that's a little disapointed. Might still be good for my future coffee table though.
ChipNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/2018   #22
Teioh

Volume 1 should be out later this month (July 24th on UK Amazon). I did notice that Volume 2 has a release date of November 20th too. So that'll be another birthday present I'll be heavily hinting at
Rufus and Turks sprites from FF Record Keeper with the exception of Tseng who was created by myself in FFRK style
Teioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Shademp (07/06/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/06/2018)
Old 07/06/2018   #23
ForceStealer

I ordered mine the other day. As stated, the first one is coming out July 24, and the second in November.

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/06/2018)
Old 07/06/2018   #24
JBedford

Dark Horse's website says Vol 2 is coming out December 18, while Penguin Random House's website and Amazon say November 20 for some reason. December 18 is FF's birthday (31 years since FFI, and 6 years since the Memorial Ultimania's Japanese release since they were released on FF's 25th anniv).

I've preordered Vol. 1 because it has some details that I don't think have been officially translated in any capacity before, but I think I'll skip the rest.
JBedford is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Kittie (07/06/2018), Shademp (07/06/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/16/2018)
Old 07/15/2018   #25
lithiumkatana17

ForceStealer wrote: I ordered mine the other day. As stated, the first one is coming out July 24, and the second in November.
CBA to look at prices right now, but have you found that it was cheaper to order on Amazon? I've got Prime, so i'm not worried about shipping.

Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (07/16/2018)