The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Compilation of Final Fantasy VII > Pre-Crisis Final Fantasy VII

Pre-Crisis Final Fantasy VII All content for Before Crisis and Crisis Core focusing on the 8 years, leading directly up until the events of Final Fantasy VII.

Old 07/12/2018   #331
Ultimasamune

What a joy to come back to this thread and see a couple hours' worth of reading material Incredible work by everyone. Never expected to get as deep a dive as Shademp and JBedford are giving us. Laughed at the hiragana "he" error. I remember in old Japanese games like Pokemon RBY they would sometimes use the hiragana character for katakana as well to save memory on rendered character sets, but that's clearly not what's happening here.
Ultimasamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Shademp (07/13/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/13/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/13/2018)
Old 07/15/2018   #332
Shademp

Thank you so much for your post, Ultimasamune. Glad to see you return!

If you haven't already, I recommend that you check out the Crisis Core Version Guide that I put together. While it contains most of the stuff you'll find in this thread, the guide contains more videos and some extra tidbits of information.
Shademp is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (07/15/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/16/2018)