The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment

Entertainment Poast about movies, television, animé, books, and pyrotechnics in the distance here. Music topics go in The Venue.

Old 11/15/2010   #1
Vossler
Default Harry Potter and the deathly hallows

How many of you plan on seeing this movie when it comes to your area? I know I will be first in line.
The day before I plan on watching them all in order.

http://www.frrcracing.com
Vossler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #2
Madame Mayor

This'll probably be the first I don't see in theatres, and that's because the day my boyfriend's family is going I already have plans. Though I was kind of planning on waiting until the very last one comes out and then watching them both together.
Madame Mayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #3
ForceStealer

I'm sure my sister would drag me there even if I didn't want to. So I'm sure I'll see it. No rush though.

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #4
null

It comes out this Friday, right? I'll probably see it Saturday morning.
null is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #5
Interslicery

This'll probably be the first I see in theatres since sorcerers stone. I've never really liked any of the movies because they condense so much it feels hollow to me. Only reason I might see this in theatres cause the books one of the shorter ones, and it's gonna be a 2 parter so it probly wont be as condensed.

Interslicery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #6
Tifabelle

I'd like to see it in theaters but no one would see it with me. So I'll have to wait for it to be on demand in two weeks.

Unless I can find a child to steal thus justifying my old ass being at a HP movie.

(SPOILER) Pokemon by GLD, signature by Tiff
Tifabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #7
Zee

I have never missed an opening night for a Harry Potter movie and I'm not gonna miss one now.

Especially because I love crowd reactions.

have you got a screw loose? or is it your...animal intuition?

Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Celes Chere (11/15/2010), Dana Scully (11/15/2010), null (11/15/2010)
Old 11/15/2010   #8
null

Tifabelle wrote: I'd like to see it in theaters but no one would see it with me. So I'll have to wait for it to be on demand in two weeks.

Unless I can find a child to steal thus justifying my old ass being at a HP movie.
I'm older than you and I'm seeing it alone. (Then I'm seeing again with my wife when I get back to my home state, only I'll be pretending to see it for the first time. )

And let's get real, HP is not a children's series. Protagonists and innocents get murdered left and right.
null is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Mad King (11/16/2010)
Old 11/15/2010   #9
Tennyo

Definitely seeing this opening night. Got a bunch of my friends going with me. I'll have to work early the next morning but I'm not really caring about that.
Old 11/15/2010   #10
Celes Chere

Miranda wrote: I have never missed an opening night for a Harry Potter movie and I'm not gonna miss one now.

Especially because I love crowd reactions.
YES. Reminds me of opening night of the last PoC movie. Elizabeth kissed Jack Sparrow and there was a unison of "WHORE!" throughout the theatre. xDD

But yes, ordered tickets last night. BD I am sooo excited. It's not a midnight showing unfortunately, though. :c
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #11
looneymoon

I think I made a thread about this a while back. Better that there is a new one, because I was going completely batshit in the old one.

and yes, I already have my tickets. I'll be lining up at around 7 for the midnight showing. Might be a little unnecessary since I work at the theatre and could probably cut the line but whatever. I WILL SUFFER WITH MY FELLOW FANS.

Oh yeah, and I'm dressing up

looneymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Alessa Gillespie (11/15/2010), Celes Chere (11/15/2010), Dana Scully (11/15/2010), Omega (11/16/2010), Rumpelstiltskin (11/16/2010), Tennyo (11/15/2010), Zee (11/15/2010)
Old 11/15/2010   #12
Tennyo

I wish I could convince my friends to cosplay at the premiere with me.

Last edited by Tennyo; 11/16/2010 at 01:08 AM.
Tennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Celes Chere (11/16/2010)
Old 11/15/2010   #13
Dana Scully

Unfortunately I'm working that night so I can't go to the midnight release, but me and my friends are going Friday afternoon.

So excite.

AND YOU BETTER DO SNAPE JUSTICE, MOVIE

THAT'S NOT REALLY IMPORTANT TIL PART 2 BUT

YOU BETTER

Dana Scully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/2010   #14
Sprites

I probably won't go see it for a couple of weeks mainly cause I like it slightly less packed in the cinema and I'm gonna go at a time when its my day of work, early afternoon when all the kids are still at school.

In terms of the film i'm really looking forward to it, I just hope it lives up to the expectations, HBP kinda not the best HP film to be made.
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/16/2010   #15
The Mad King

My family and I are going to see this one for sure. We aalways go to see them. I don't really mind that the movies condense a lot of stuff, when dealing with books of such length thats unavoidable. Frankly I'm impressed at how well they've done so far, especially in comparison to other book-movie adaptions such as Eragon, and the abysmal Jumper.