The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Old 01/05/2011   #31
Tifabelle

aw cool. Mine doesn't do that, I don't think. It's a bit older. I would love to be able to play games like Crisis Core or 3rd Birthday on the big screen

EDIT: Wait. I think I have a 3000. HOW DO I DO IT?

(SPOILER) Pokemon by GLD, signature by Tiff
Tifabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011   #32
Strangelove

I think they introduced this around the time of Crisis Core, I'm sure I remember the staff talking about playing it on a proper TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WMOcXy7CvQ
Tifabelle (01/05/2011)
Old 01/05/2011   #33
Tetsujin

Tifabelle wrote: aw cool. Mine doesn't do that, I don't think. It's a bit older. I would love to be able to play games like Crisis Core or 3rd Birthday on the big screen

EDIT: Wait. I think I have a 3000. HOW DO I DO IT?
You need this:
http://www.amazon.com/PSP-Component-...4254801&sr=8-1

There should be a slot for the cable right next to the one used for headphones.

Your PSP should have the "Connected Display" option in the XMB under settings if it is a 3000. That's where you can switch video output to television.
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Mitch Connor (01/05/2011), Tifabelle (01/05/2011)
Old 01/05/2011   #34
Tifabelle

Thanks guys. I'm definitely going to check this out when I get home. And the PSP cable is cheap which is good

Does it have to be an HD tv or can it be a standard tv? I'm very excited about this.

(SPOILER) Pokemon by GLD, signature by Tiff
Tifabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/05/2011   #35
Tetsujin

It doesn't have to be an HDTV, as long as your tv supports the cables.
When I got my PSP, games could only be displayed over the component cable and while supporting component input is a requirement for every HDTV, most SDTVs won't have that.

I *think* games can now be displayed over the regular composite video cable for the PSP but I'm not 100% sure.

Eitherway though, the PSP video will only fill about 50% of the screen so don't get too excited. If you don't have a big tv set, you might as well continue playing your PSP as usual. =p
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote