The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > Member Spotlight Archive

Member Spotlight Archive Old threads from the Member Spotlight.

Old 08/23/2014   #46
Tennyo

Nate/Elena or Nate/Chloe? One of those two, because I already know what the real answer is.

Who () is the best Doctor Who companion and why?
Old 08/23/2014   #47
Chloe Frazer

Stringer Bell wrote: What do you consider the most beautiful part of your body? :B
My eyes maybe.

Stringer Bell wrote: What horror games do you think you can finish without breaking fear?
Resident Evil 4.

Stringer Bell wrote: If you have the option to choose which will it be: Army of Daleks or Army of Cybermen?
To fight: Cybermen. To join me: None. They both would try to kill me.

Stringer Bell wrote: Suppose you are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, who would you pick for teammates in tls from 3 and what weapon do you feel can win your war with zombies? :B
MOG, GLD and Mage. I would use a crossbow.

Stringer Bell wrote: If I am to treat you for dinner for free, would you accept?
Same answer I gave to Ami, I'm Hispanic, we never say no to free food.

Stringer Bell wrote: Also which is your best experience when travelling abroad?
Disney World.

Stringer Bell wrote: Have you ever encountered issues at the airport or poor services in the airline industry? (Reg Job in effect)
On my trip to Florida, I took my Proactiv products with me. They were new and hadn't been opened. On the airport in Orlando on my trip back they confiscated them because they were deemed 'dangerous'. Apparently they thought I would create a weapon with them that I would uses to clean the passengers faces.

ForceStealer wrote: I...I thought I knew you... I love all those things on pizza. (Well...I've never encountered a pizza with raisins...but the other two things)
I'm sensing the threesome/foursome is no longer happening.

Cab wrote: That you have observed, name a quality and an annoyance of 8 members of TLS.
Yop - Level headed. Doesn't listen to the podcast of his own site.

Lex - Great leader. Loves Grey's Anatomy way too much.

Ami - Hilarious. Forgets almost anything.

Tiff (Celes) - Really nice. Loves pink way too much.

Marcus - Also nice. Cannot understand him half of the time.

Satsu - Really funny. Still uses IE.

Joe - Sexy accent. Won't play ME3 on the PS3 with us.

Mage - Awesome. Won't tell me about her sex dreams about Cassie.

Cab wrote: Of the mornings you wake up walking on sunshine, what is it that puts you in that mood?
Had a nice sleep, nice breakfast, pretty day.

Cab wrote: When you want to lose weight, what do you change first; exercise, food or clothes?
Mainly exercises.

Cab wrote: What do you think the black bits in bananas are?
Maturity?

Cab wrote: What smell do you really love?
Garlic.

Cab wrote: can you do the splitz or any other feat of flexibility with your body?
I used to when I was in my teens and other feats of flexibility, then I didn't practice them as much as I should have and now I can't really do them anymore.

Ghost X wrote: If applicable, what smell reminds you of a childhood memory? And what is that childhood memory? Rare smells even better. I remember walking past a type of tree I apparently hadn't encountered since I was 6 years old, and as soon as the smell hit my nose, I was there as my 6 year old self again. Nostril time machine.
When my grandma is cooking, it reminds me of coming from school every day and she always had food ready.

Ghost X wrote: If you aren't flexible, were you ever, and when did you lose this flexibility? I used to be a human pretzel, but lost it in my early 20s or something.
What I said to Cab and I started losing my flexibility at about 20.

Ghost X wrote: Is there one fruit, vegetable, nut, legume, or herb that you have a strange amount of extensive knowledge about?
Not really.

The Pyro wrote: Are you disappointed that people haven't perved it up more in your spotlight?
Most definitely, I was told I would get retaliation for my questions. Ami in particular mentioned retaliation a lot and yet not a single sex question from her.

The Pyro wrote: Give us the runner ups for most bone-able member, male and female?
Carlos for the boys and Mage and Fangu for the ladies.

The Pyro wrote: What cut and color of underwear are you wearing as you answer this, and is that the most common? If not what is?

Purple and yes.

Ghost X wrote: Did you know you don't appear to have completed this last post? .
I do now.
Old 08/23/2014   #48
Ghost X

Have you been to a strip show(s)? If so, what kind(s)? What did you think of your experience, if applicable?

What nominal value would you completely strip for, either for charity or for profit? .

What charity(s) would you prefer to donate to?

Are there really seedy areas in PR? If so, how often do you frequent them? .

What's the strangest object you've used to pleasure yourself?

Do you have any embarrassing stories to tell? If so, tell them .

Have you had any experiences where you were lucky to survive? If so, do describe.

Are there any particular fantasies and/or positions you'd like to explore with the people you have nominated for threesomes and whatnot? If so, do tell

If you were to have a real title added to your name, what would you want it to be?

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Thanked by 3:
Chloe Frazer (08/24/2014), Lex (08/25/2014), The Twilight Mexican (08/24/2014)
Old 08/23/2014   #49
Dawnbreaker

Game of Thrones: Who is going to die next, in your opinion? And who should die next?

"I'll make you happy," said Life, "But first, I'll make you strong."

"You can do everything right and still lose. That is not weakness; that is Life." Jean-Luc Picard / Patrick Stewart

"It may well be that we will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people." Martin Luthar King Jr.

Thanked by 2:
Chloe Frazer (08/24/2014), The Twilight Mexican (08/24/2014)
Old 08/23/2014   #50
Omega

On a scale of 1-10, what are the odds that we're totally gonna do this thing?

If you were a fish, what would you be?

Game of Thrones (spoiler tag replies as necessary):
-What are your thoughts on R+L=J?
-What do you think is the fate of the last of those three re: ADWD?
-Favorite Sand Snake? I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE
-How much of the stuff that is added to the show do you like?
-Do you have any thoughts on some of the various prophecies made throughout the show? (in particular the bajillion made to Dany, but feel free to go nuts)
-Who do you feel is the most underappreciated character in the books/show by the characters? By the fans? Why?
-How do you feel about Theon and his storyline? Why?
-What do you think about the seriously do not click this if you haven't finished the first 5 books various theories surrounding Young Griff aka Aegon (I call him Egg), in particular the one that he is the son of Illyrio and his wife Serra, who is widely believed to be a Blackfyre (with Varys her brother)?
-Do you think Egg is legit?
-Quaithe is always shown masked. Many people theorize about who she is. Who do YOU think she is (or is she just who she seems to be: mysterious as fuck which is kinda hot)?
-Some fans speculate that more book spoilers DON'T CLICK IT Septa Lemore is either the mother of Tyene Sand or is Ashara Dayne, who is assumed to be dead. What do you think of these theories?
Old 08/24/2014   #51
Chloe Frazer

Tennyo wrote: Nate/Elena or Nate/Chloe? One of those two, because I already know what the real answer is.
The answer is clearly threesome.

Tennyo wrote: Who () is the best Doctor Who companion and why?
Donna. She and 10 were best mates, he would never have to worry about her falling in love with him and she wasn't afraid to call him out when necessary.

Ghost X wrote: Have you been to a strip show(s)? If so, what kind(s)? What did you think of your experience, if applicable?
Naughty Ghost, I see Dawn's influence has finally worked. Also no, I've never been to a strip show. Unless you count a classmate that did a strip tease in the school bus and rubbed his butt on my arm.

Ghost X wrote: What nominal value would you completely strip for, either for charity or for profit? .
Charity definitely.

Ghost X wrote: What charity(s) would you prefer to donate to?
Cancer and HIV studies. Also here in PR we need centers for kids after school to help with sports and arts. I grew up with a lot of people in bad situations that were talented in a variety of ways but never got a chance to properly developed them and their home life just dragged them down a bad path.

Ghost X wrote: Are there really seedy areas in PR? If so, how often do you frequent them? .
Yes and no.

Ghost X wrote: What's the strangest object you've used to pleasure yourself?
When I was younger I saw on a episode of Scrubs that sitting on a washing machine while it was working could pleasure you. I tried it, didn't work.

Ghost X wrote: Do you have any embarrassing stories to tell? If so, tell them .
I have many like the time my classmates planned a surprised birthday party for me at school and I didn't go that day because I was sick. Or the time I peed myself in football practice.

Ghost X wrote: Have you had any experiences where you were lucky to survive? If so, do describe.
On my way to a football game one morning, a car almost hit me. Thankfully I noticed the guy was coming and managed to move most of my body out of the way. He still hit me in the arm and didn't even bother to stop and check if I was ok.

Ghost X wrote: Are there any particular fantasies and/or positions you'd like to explore with the people you have nominated for threesomes and whatnot? If so, do tell
They're way more experienced so I'm open to suggestions.

Ghost X wrote: If you were to have a real title added to your name, what would you want it to be?
Melon Lord.

Dawnbreaker wrote: Game of Thrones: Who is going to die next, in your opinion? And who should die next?
Well I obviously know who's supposed to die next in the series from the books. Who should die next is that evil motherfucking, crazy Ramsay but that's obviously not gonna happen because he's too evil and crazy.

Frog wrote: On a scale of 1-10, what are the odds that we're totally gonna do this thing?
If you mean the GoT podcast? I'd say 10.

Frog wrote: If you were a fish, what would you be?
Goldfish maybe.

Frog wrote: Game of Thrones (spoiler tag replies as necessary):

-What are your thoughts on R+L=J?
(SPOILER) I think it's true. To me is the only theory that makes any real sense. The only other strong theory is that Jon is Ashara's son and she hasn't even been mentioned once in the t.v. series so I see that one as highly unlikely. R+L=J explains why Lyanna died (childbirth), what she made Ned promise (keep Jon's true parentage secret and protect him). It explains why Ned has never spoken to anyone about Jon's mother. Rhaegar was convinced that he needed to have another son because he would be the child that was promised and Elia couldn't have anymore children. Jon and Arya are said in the books to be the only Stark children to have the Starks features and Arya is said to resemble Lyanna.

Frog wrote: -What do you think is the fate of the last of those three re: ADWD?
Book spoilers I don't buy for a second that Jon's dead. If his true origins had already been revealed then I would believe that he actually died.

Frog wrote: -Favorite Sand Snake? I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE
YOU BASTARD. (SPOILER) It's Nymeria. Followed closely by Tyene, Obara and Elia who really started to grow on me after I read Arianne's preview chapter in TWOW.

Frog wrote: -How much of the stuff that is added to the show do you like?
Mostly the improved badassery of characters like Ned and Drogo who we actually see fighting in the t.v. series. Also the encounters that don't happen in the books, like (SPOILER) Tywin/Arya, Brienne/Arya, The Hound/Brienne etc.

Frog wrote: -Do you have any thoughts on some of the various prophecies made throughout the show? (in particular the bajillion made to Dany, but feel free to go nuts)
(SPOILER) I've always thought that they're all going to turn up false. I think the realistic and dark world Martin has created doesn't mix well with "oh this person is the chosen one to save everything and that's just what they will do". I think the lesson in the end is gonna be prophecies are bullshit, if you let the dictate what you do you're gonna end up royally screwed like what happened to Rhaegar.

Frog wrote: -Who do you feel is the most underappreciated character in the books/show by the characters? By the fans? Why?
By the characters well Tyrion because he's a dwarf so most people think of him as an evil, little monster and well (SPOILER) his trial kind of proved that. Also Stannis because he's dull (SPOILER) he doesn't get the support he should for the crown even though discounting the Targaryens he is the rightful heir and he doesn't seem to be a bad ruler.

By the fans I think because Bran's story isn't particularly interesting every character involved in that ins't exactly appreciated and Meera in particular I find really cool.

Frog wrote: -How do you feel about Theon and his storyline? Why?
I don't hate it but I don't find it particularly interesting either. (SPOILER) There's so much going on that an idiotic asshole albeit somewhat sympathetic getting tortured and unperson isn't exactly high on my list of priorities. Though apparently he's now back to Theon so that might be interesting.

Frog wrote: -What do you think about the seriously do not click this if you haven't finished the first 5 books various theories surrounding Young Griff aka Aegon (I call him Egg), in particular the one that he is the son of Illyrio and his wife Serra, who is widely believed to be a Blackfyre (with Varys her brother)?
(SPOILER) Quite frankly he could just be about anything since really we don't really know that much about him. Though that theory you mentioned sounds like one of the most plausible to me.

Frog wrote: -Do you think Egg is legit?
(SPOILER) Not at all. Is all a bit too convenient and lucky to be true.

Frog wrote: -Quaithe is always shown masked. Many people theorize about who she is. Who do YOU think she is (or is she just who she seems to be: mysterious as fuck which is kinda hot)?
I'd like to think that she's exactly what she seems to be because that just makes it so awesome.

Frog wrote: -Some fans speculate that more book spoilers DON'T CLICK IT Septa Lemore is either the mother of Tyene Sand or is Ashara Dayne, who is assumed to be dead. What do you think of these theories?
(SPOILER) Well that Ashara Dayne theory I like. I found what little we learned of her intriguing and her supposed death brings a lot of speculation about the motive so I kinda want her to turn up alive.
Old 08/24/2014   #52
Celes Chere

I don't eat candy bars
Thanked by 2:
Chloe Frazer (08/24/2014), The Twilight Mexican (08/24/2014)
Old 08/24/2014   #53
Cabaret

Is there anything you'd like to know about any member here?

Is there anything you'd like to tell us?

What are your feelings on this whole spotlight thang now you've done it?

What do you think your participation on forums such as these says about you as a person?

What doe your family/friends think about your participation on TLS?

If you met a fairy, what would be your initial reaction? (EG fear, curiosity, joy... etc)

What
book
song
film
childhood experience
has had a big influence on your life?

What does mean to you?

Attach members to these adjectives and say why:
sleepy
interesting
competitive
amorous
selective
sporty
hawt
confident

You say you'd never turn down free food, but is there a food you simply can't stand?
And what would you say if someone served you this food?

Have you ever been arrested or any similar police encounters?
How do you see the police in your country? Bastards or heroes?

What do you think your impact on the world will be?

Do you have any skin care routines or tips?

Do you think that being a gamer is a legit subculture?
Does it have positive or negative connotations to you?
If there are subcultures of being a gamer, what would you belong to and what would be your nemesis? (EG Metal heads and glam rockers tend to not get on.)
What other subcultures do you identify with?
Do you think your subculture identity will age well with you? Or is it a young person's game? (EG Goths have a hard time aging, but cope quite well with certain adjustments.)

If/when you have children, how could they effectively rebel against you as teenagers?
Would you impose any dietary restrictions upon them? (EG refuse to give them processed meat)

Moving to the states would keep you close to your family, but what about moving to some South American countries? Would you consider that?

Are there any animals you empathize with? why?

Do you see a big difference in American and British English? which do you prefer to use?
Does your English vary much from these two varieties? How so? Any cool words we'd not know?

Who would you most like to have a no strings attached one night of passion with on TLS?

Do you think people differ on here to in real life?

Can you bake cakes?

What flowers do you like?
Chloe Frazer (08/25/2014), Ghost X (08/25/2014), The Twilight Mexican (08/24/2014)
Old 08/24/2014   #54
Cat Rage Room

his trial kind of proved that
Really? I think that was a logical response by a fed up, broken man who stuck his neck out multiple times for multiple people, only for those same people to turn up screwing him over. I think fundamentally he's one of the most decent characters in the series.

I LOVE YOU MELON LORD
Thanked by 2:
Chloe Frazer (08/25/2014), Omega (08/24/2014)
Old 08/24/2014   #55
Telcontar

Have you watched/read Fight Club?
Thanked by 2:
Chloe Frazer (08/25/2014), The Twilight Mexican (08/26/2014)
Old 08/25/2014   #56
Addy Carver

What's your favourite gif? (I know, I've had a week and that's the best I can do)
Gold Most Likely to out Bitchslap a bitch on the Sister Ray or some shit
Silver Crack Ship (Cthulhage)
Silver Cheekiest Bastard
Bronze Most Likely to Burn Down a Village
Bronze Most Sage/Knowledgeable
Copper Best Arse
Copper Would Like to Bang Most
Thanked by 2:
Old 08/25/2014   #57
Chloe Frazer

Morrigan Aensland wrote:
I also said you like pink too much.

Cab wrote: Is there anything you'd like to know about any member here?
Yes, Mage please tell me about those sex dreams.

Cab wrote: Is there anything you'd like to tell us?
I'm currently writing this with only a towel on. When I take a shower, I like to air dry if I'm alone.

Cab wrote: What are your feelings on this whole spotlight thang now you've done it?
Same I had when they started, they're very fun and insightful.

Cab wrote: What do you think your participation on forums such as these says about you as a person?
I'm not exactly serious and like to write shorter posts. Not really sure what that says about me as a person.

Cab wrote: What doe your family/friends think about your participation on TLS?
Most don't know or understand about forums and internet stuff that's not facebook and youtube. My little brother and mom are the only ones that are aware I spend time on a forum and talk to you guys on skype. Only my little brother fully understands it and while my mom doesn't she's cool with it.

Cab wrote: If you met a fairy, what would be your initial reaction? (EG fear, curiosity, joy... etc)
Wonder if they have pixie dust that they could give me.

Cab wrote: What
book
song
film
childhood experience
has had a big influence on your life?
My mom used to read me Disney stories every night before going to bed and took me to watch all of the Disney Renaissance movies and the Pixar ones. That really kick-started my love of films and letting loose your imagination.

Cab wrote: What does mean to you?
A way of showing that you're being silly, funny and/or trollish.

Cab wrote: Attach members to these adjectives and say why:
sleepy
interesting
competitive
amorous
selective
sporty
hawt
confident
sleepy = Satsu
interesting = Cab
competitive = Ami
amorous = Joe
selective = Yop (he's very selective of the times he's willing to do a call)
sporty = Ghost
hawt = everyone.
confident = Carlos

Cab wrote: You say you'd never turn down free food, but is there a food you simply can't stand?
And what would you say if someone served you this food?
I mentioned before morcilla before, you offer me that and I'm gonna have politely decline to eat.

Cab wrote: Have you ever been arrested or any similar police encounters?
Nope.

Cab wrote: How do you see the police in your country? Bastards or heroes?
Incompetent.

Cab wrote: What do you think your impact on the world will be?
I don't really know. I do hope that however tiny I'll leave something good in this world.

Cab wrote: Do you have any skin care routines or tips?
I just use skin care creams every night before going to bed.

Cab wrote: Do you think that being a gamer is a legit subculture?
Does it have positive or negative connotations to you?
If there are subcultures of being a gamer, what would you belong to and what would be your nemesis? (EG Metal heads and glam rockers tend to not get on.)
Yes it is. I think that really depends more on the person and what kind behavior they show. Dunno which I would belong too, I do know that people that only care about shooters and not story and characters would be my nemesis.

Cab wrote: What other subcultures do you identify with?
Do you think your subculture identity will age well with you? Or is it a young person's game? (EG Goths have a hard time aging, but cope quite well with certain adjustments.)
Well I'm not religious, I'm very liberal when it comes to politics and other social issues. I'm not particularly girly, not into the traditional positions of men and women in society.

Cab wrote: If/when you have children, how could they effectively rebel against you as teenagers?
Being religious fanatics, being politically conservatives, liking shit like Twilight and soap operas/telenovelas. I will smack them in the head repeatedly if any of those happens.

Cab wrote: Would you impose any dietary restrictions upon them? (EG refuse to give them processed meat)
I will try to keep the junk food to a minimum while they're growing up. After that they're gonna have to decide on their own if they wish to continue or not.

Cab wrote: Moving to the states would keep you close to your family, but what about moving to some South American countries? Would you consider that?
Not really, too culturally different from what I want and the kind of job I would want would not be there.

Cab wrote: Are there any animals you empathize with? why?
I'm not really much of an animal person. Though I do like the more docile animals.

Cab wrote: Do you see a big difference in American and British English? which do you prefer to use?
There's quite a list of terms that are completely different. We had a discussion some time ago about was the correct, cellphone or mobile? According to Ryu both are accurate.

Cab wrote: Does your English vary much from these two varieties? How so? Any cool words we'd not know?
It varies quite a bit from British but barely from American. I do sometimes then to mix Spanish and English together.

Cab wrote: Who would you most like to have a no strings attached one night of passion with on TLS?
I've given this almost no thought because is too difficult, there's just far too many people I would do so I'm gonna say, (SPOILER) Gemma.

Cab wrote: Do you think people differ on here to in real life?
Some probably do. Might be shier irl, etc.

Cab wrote: Can you bake cakes?
Little bit. Much better with cheesecakes and flans.

Cab wrote: What flowers do you like?
Anything that's not the extremely generic and overused red roses.

Kiss Land wrote: Really? I think that was a logical response by a fed up, broken man who stuck his neck out multiple times for multiple people, only for those same people to turn up screwing him over. I think fundamentally he's one of the most decent characters in the series.

I LOVE YOU MELON LORD
(SPOILER) But that's exactly what I mean, the trial proved how unappreciated he is by the other characters. They only see this little monster and not his actual qualities or the things he has done to save them.

I LOVE YOU MOG.

Telcontar wrote: Have you watched/read Fight Club?
I can't answer that without breaking the first rule of Fight Club.

Mage wrote: What's your favourite gif? (I know, I've had a week and that's the best I can do)
In the forum this one:

Also Mage <3 I've missed you, give me more questions.
Old 08/25/2014   #58
Joe

In the last year, how have you changed meaningfully as a person?

Your life becomes a fantasy RPG. Which four of your friends joins your party and what roles do you assign them?

Do you want to leave your mark on the world? If yes, what would you like to leave behind?

Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lightning or Ice?

What one thing or person means more to you in the world than anything else?

Did I ever tell you what the definition of Insanity is?

Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Thanked by 2:
Old 08/25/2014   #59
Ghost X

Did I ever tell you what the definition of Insanity is?

sporty = Ghost

I suspect there are people who play more sport than I do here. With uni, I often don't play volleyball any more .

Speaking of which, what children's game do you think should become a recognised sport (say, played in the Olympics)?

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Thanked by 2:
Old 08/25/2014   #60
Chloe Frazer

Bigby wrote: In the last year, how have you changed meaningfully as a person?

I think I'm more focused in my future.

Bigby wrote: Your life becomes a fantasy RPG. Which four of your friends joins your party and what roles do you assign them?
Dawn - Warrior
Mage - Mage
GLD - Warrior
You - Rogue

Bigby wrote: Do you want to leave your mark on the world? If yes, what would you like to leave behind?
Like I said to Cab, I would like to leave something good in the world, no matter what it is or how little or big.

Bigby wrote: Earth, Water, Wind, Fire, Lightning or Ice?
Water and Ice because they would come together.

Bigby wrote: What one thing or person means more to you in the world than anything else?
My mom, grandma and siblings.

Bigby wrote: Did I ever tell you what the definition of Insanity is?
No, is it Ami trying to drive a car in GTA?

Ghost X wrote: I suspect there are people who play more sport than I do here. With uni, I often don't play volleyball any more .

Speaking of which, what children's game do you think should become a recognised sport (say, played in the Olympics)?
[/FONT]
Hide and seek, that shit can get serious yo.