The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > Member Spotlight Archive

Member Spotlight Archive Old threads from the Member Spotlight.

Old 12/08/2014   #16
Celes Chere

you would have to staple my eyes opened to get me to watch it

also what is the leog movie exactly
Thanked by 3:
Chloe Frazer (12/08/2014), Lex (12/09/2014), Serah Farron (12/08/2014)
Old 12/08/2014   #17
Serah Farron

What about Nero (DMC3) makes you love him so much? DETAILS.

What is your favorite anime of ALL time?

What is the most underrated OTP you ship?

If you had to choose between red velvet cake and pizza, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Which (one) fictional character would you wish to be real and why?
Thanked by 2:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/08/2014)
Old 12/08/2014   #18
Ghost X

What fictional animal do you wish were real and why? Would you care about their environmental impact as an introduced species?

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Thanked by 3:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), Serah Farron (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/08/2014)
Old 12/08/2014   #19
Chloe Frazer

Celes Chere wrote: you would have to staple my eyes opened to get me to watch it

also what is the leog movie exactly
brb getting staple.

Just watch the damn movie, you won't regret it.

Any dreams about TLS members?

Last edited by Chloe Frazer; 12/08/2014 at 10:30 PM.
Thanked by 2:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/08/2014)
Old 12/08/2014   #20
Hisako

why are you da bes (=ω`=)

RIP in peace old sig lolol 04/2015

Don't believe your eyes? Don't be surprised.

Thanked by 2:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/08/2014   #21
Omega

Pursuant the previous question, why are you so terrible?

Will you ever finish Mass Effect now that I've literally taken the difficulty out of Casual for you by getting you the best gear in the game after your first story world?

Favorite origin story (Dragon Age: Origins)?

What's so great about Gaius? Henry?

Which starter did you choose in Ruby? Why?

Slinkies: pro or con?

Do you believe in buffets?

What are your thoughts on transhumanism?

Ghosts: real or not? Why?
Old 12/08/2014   #22
Sprites

What's your favourite colour of nail polish?

Best present you've ever received?

Favourite place in the world to visit?

If you could be an animal what animal would you be?

Favourite colour

Favourite hot beverage
Thanked by 3:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), Serah Farron (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #23
Celes Chere

What about Nero (DMC3) makes you love him so much? DETAILS.

What is your favorite anime of ALL time?

What is the most underrated OTP you ship?

If you had to choose between red velvet cake and pizza, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Which (one) fictional character would you wish to be real and why?
Gosh it's funny because I hated Nero at first and refused to play a DMC game that did not have Dante as the playable main character. Of course when I played it I ended up loving Nero and was happy with the fact that Dante was playable later. B) Nero is one of those punkass kids that grows throughout the story and I really like that a lot. Plus he struggles with who he is and what his powers can be used for, I like that in a character. I'm a big sap, so I liked that a good portion of his character revolves around loving someone and wanting to keep her safe. B)

Favorite anime of all time is Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. CHECK IT OUT.

Most under-rated... guh , probably Fenris x Merrill? SCARCELY ANY ART... and I think their dynamic is A++++++++

I would choose red velvet cake, I love sweets and that's one of my faves. but then again to never have pizza again... i might get withdrawals.

I would like Jesus to be real seems like a rad dude.

What fictional animal do you wish were real and why? Would you care about their environmental impact as an introduced species?
DO POKEMON COUNT? I WOULD LOVE ALL POKEMON TO BE REAL. AND YES I WOULD CARE

Any dreams about TLS members?
Ex members yes, current members not that I recall. I know I did have a TLS related dream some time ago but I've long since forgotten what even happened in it.

why are you da bes (=ω`=)
was just born that way bae B)

Pursuant the previous question, why are you so terrible?
BC I'm HBIC

Will you ever finish Mass Effect now that I've literally taken the difficulty out of Casual for you by getting you the best gear in the game after your first story world?
Maybe some day. I have tons of games to play

Favorite origin story (Dragon Age: Origins)?
This one

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dalish_Elf_Origin

What's so great about Gaius? Henry?
I like Gaius because of his sweet tooth and his interactions with almost every character are hilarious and I love that he gives people silly nick names.

Henry is interesting because he's so dark but makes bad puns at the same time and laughs like a maniac, idk I'm all about those crazy characters.

Which starter did you choose in Ruby? Why?
Mudkip. Because he's the cutest and because I saw he evolves into a badass crocodile thing

Slinkies: pro or con?
CON THEY GET TANGLED UP AND DON'T EVEN GO THE FULL WAY DOWN THE STAIRS

Do you believe in buffets?
depends on WHERE

What are your thoughts on transhumanism?
i thought that said trash humanism for a second lmao and i
anyway
i had to google about it bc i haven't heard of it before and after skimming briefly it sounds like a baaaad idea scoob

Ghosts: real or not? Why?
REAL BC MY STEP MOM'S HOUSE IS TOTALLY HAUNTED

What's your favourite colour of nail polish?

Best present you've ever received?

Favourite place in the world to visit?

If you could be an animal what animal would you be?

Favourite colour

Favourite hot beverage
Fave nail polish colors are pink and turquoise

Best present... probably my Nero figure and several letters I've received from diff people.

Fave place to visit,, hawaii,,, i miss it. it's my favorite place ever

FAVE COLOR pink

fave hot beverage : classic hot cocoa ♥ or eggnog lattes during christmas
Thanked by 3:
Serah Farron (12/09/2014), Sprites (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #24
Omega

Okay, then.

What do you think about trash humanism? Also, what is it?
Old 12/09/2014   #25
Cat Rage Room

What's up with Texas weather? I've only been there once, but everyone I know actually from Texas misses the weather the most it seems. Being sunny most of the year doesn't sound too bad?

But when I went I was driving through the dead of winter and north Texas was HORRIBLE SLUSH
Thanked by 3:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), Omega (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #26
Celes Chere

What do you think about trash humanism? Also, what is it?
i think it's when people start becoming literal trash. kind of like what u see on tumblr

What's up with Texas weather? I've only been there once, but everyone I know actually from Texas misses the weather the most it seems. Being sunny most of the year doesn't sound too bad?

But when I went I was driving through the dead of winter and north Texas was HORRIBLE SLUSH
Yeah... Texas gets slush and sometimes ice, any snow that falls lasts for like... a day and it's not even an inch of snow

AND LATELY THE WEATHER HAS BEEN... random cool days and then back to mild days... like make up your mind. Texas summers suck ass though, i hate summer and i hate the sun so i miss MN and it's cloudy snowy weather B) and MN summers are not bad in comparison to this gross 100 degree weather sometimes
Thanked by 2:
Ghost X (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #27
Cabaret

Why did you move to Tx?

If it's a rowdy night out and fun is being had, where are we likely to find you? Dancing on the bar? In deep conversation with the gorgeous guy who never gets laid, cos he's always in deep conversations? Holding a friend's hair back as she/he vomits and giving reassuring words of better out than in? Doing some drinking challenge with a small group of friends? Dancing in a blizzard state of euphoria oblivious to those hitting on you? Snogging a random on a sofa seat? Gettin down n dirty outside and wondering how the hell you're gonna get the branch out of your butt crack & if your shoes are out of sight to the public yet in reaching distance for you when you finish? Or in the loos doing a line or two and believing no one has noticed?

It's Sunday morning, you have nothing to do. Do you get up or lie in? What do you do on this day of chill?

Do you put fried eggs on steak/ham/burgers like they show in the films? What's up with that?!

In an emergency, are you someone to be relied on?

What's the most interesting thing you have learned about yourself this year?

Your profile page.... dear god, my eyes my eyes my beautiful eyes!! Why??!

Where are those blokes off to in the car on your sig?

If you met Carlie, what would you do with her?

You have to organize a TLS convention in Texas, go! (food, location, entertainment, sleeping arrangements, ff related stuff, famous folk to invite, previous members to invite etc)

If you had to do a cool charity challenge like climb a mountain or shave yer head, what would you do & who would you be raising money for?
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), Chloe Frazer (12/09/2014), Omega (12/09/2014), Serah Farron (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #28
Telcontar

Favourite films?

Favourite bands?

Favourite Telcontar?
Thanked by 2:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #29
Celes Chere

Why did I move to Texas is a loooong LOOOONG story (you're a donator so if you happen by my thread, I wrote about it there ;> ) . I can sum it up to my step dad coming into my room drunk went way too far (he didn't actually GET FAR I shoved him out of my space) and that was the final straw of dealing with my shitty family. my step mom didn't believe me and my dad would not let me stay with him, and my friends there had no room for me at the time. so that's the short version B)

Rowdy night out --- I'm not really into dancing or bars or guys at bars. Most guys at bars in my experience are desperate creeps no matter how attractive some of them might happen to be (unless it's at a gay bar in which case the guys and gals are fabulous for the most part) . I'm usually the drunk one though while my friends watch over me, lol. Let's just say I "loosen up" when I get drinks in me - then I'm into dancing (I got up on one of the poles at a bar once and danced when i was drunk) . But usually I really am not a fan of rowdy nights. They aren't fun to me. Though it makes for interesting experiences. I much prefer being home. Drinking at home is much better imo as well. (or at home with close friends! )

Though I gotta say I'm not really into the drinking scene anymore. I drink on occassion but not often. my friends tend to joke and call me a straight edge now P;

a-and i don't do drugs or smoke or anything like that so my party experiences are not very interesting besides me wondering when i can go home lmao

on days of chill it depends. sometimes i want to go out , sometimes i just want to play video games all day.

When i did eat meat, I did try a burger with an egg on it once. It was ok. I prefer eggs outside of other meats tho.

In emergency , i guess i look to my bf. used to also rely on my best friend but... she is no longer a thing. so really i just... text or call any friend that comes to mind first if my bf cannot be reached.

the most interesting i learned about myself wow... i've changed a lot and have come a long way... i'm a lot more independant than i used to be. I've learned to not give a fuck about a lot of things. And I'm a lot angrier than i used to be causing me to stick up for myself more often.

check out sami's profile page too i designed it. THEY ARE A+ EYE BURNERS B))

If I met carlie i would make her step on a lego

i cannot iimagine for the life of me why i would organize a tls convention LMFAO but ok i'll humor you, steaks for everyone, ya'll can sleeped locked in caged off rooms BC I KNOW FUNNY BUSINESS GONNA HAPPEN OTHERWISE (jk tho all u in one place though u know something is goin down) , anyones invited.... except username. He has to stare at the entrance longingly while the bouncer refuses to let him in.

charity... probably would be something animal or disease related and if I had long enough hair I'd fer sure cut it. I'd go on walks I see people often do, don't think I could climb a mountain i'm really out of shape LMAO.

I have a lot of fave films, but the first one that came to mind was Let The Right One In.

Favorite band atm is Sleeping With Sirens and also La Dispute

and for the last question, i cannot really provide an answer, sorry !!
Thanked by 4:
Chloe Frazer (12/09/2014), Ghost X (12/09/2014), Serah Farron (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)
Old 12/09/2014   #30
Ghost X

How would you serve this steak you would give us?

What is your preferred way of having steak? (Raw - Well done, etc).

Preferred cuisine?

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Thanked by 3:
Celes Chere (12/09/2014), Serah Farron (12/09/2014), The Twilight Mexican (12/09/2014)