The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Entertainment

Entertainment Poast about movies, television, animé, books, and pyrotechnics in the distance here. Music topics go in The Venue.

Old 05/09/2018   #61
Cthulhu

Clement Rage wrote: I want chapter 3 to just be John coaching a baseball team or something. Guy deserves some peace.
Ah you know the bad guys will end up killing one of the team (and they'd be kids, beacause off course) and Wick will go back to work,

I mean come on, it's a formula movie / series now. Would Rambo have retired?

...Actually don't answer that, I now remember Schwarzenegger when he went from action hero to comedy doofus, turning from murderous cyborg into an elementary school teacher. and shit.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (05/09/2018), X-SOLDIER (05/09/2018)
Old 05/10/2018   #62
Clement Rage

Oh, I know they're not going to do it, but I'd totally watch a quiet drama of John trying to settle into a new neighbourhood and reflecting on his life.

Some further thoughts...

One thing these films do phenomenally well is the exposition, there's so little but it does so much work. John and Cassian barely speak, but we know so much about their relationship.

(SPOILER) So is the deaf girl alive or dead by the end of the film? I'm not sure.
Cthulhu (05/10/2018), Russell (05/11/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/10/2018), X-SOLDIER (05/10/2018)
Old 05/11/2018   #63
Russell

Anyone posted 'Dog Wick' yet?

YouTube Video

Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Shademp (07/12/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/12/2018), X-SOLDIER (05/11/2018)
Old 05/17/2018   #64
X-SOLDIER

May 17, 2019 was just announced as the release date for John Wick 3.
One year and counting…

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Cthulhu (05/17/2018), Russell (05/17/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/18/2018)
Old 05/17/2018   #65
Russell

Thanked by 3:
Ergo (05/17/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/18/2018), X-SOLDIER (05/18/2018)
Old 05/21/2018   #66
X-SOLDIER

Release of some more actors involved: https://news.avclub.com/jason-mantzo...pte-1826207016

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
SeaDragon (05/23/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/22/2018)
Old 05/22/2018   #67
Russell

X-SOLDIER wrote: Release of some more actors involved: https://news.avclub.com/jason-mantzo...pte-1826207016

X
Mark Dacascos you say?

YouTube Video

Thanked by 3:
SeaDragon (05/23/2018), The Twilight Mexican (05/22/2018), X-SOLDIER (05/22/2018)
Old 07/09/2018   #68
X-SOLDIER

The sequel is called John Wick: Parabellum.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

#TotzCanon

Thanked by 2:
Tetsujin (07/10/2018), The Twilight Mexican (07/10/2018)
Old 07/12/2018   #69
Shademp

John Wick 1 (Dynamite Comics)
Shademp is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (07/13/2018), X-SOLDIER (07/12/2018)