The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy

Sub-Final Fantasy General discussion for non-numbered Final Fantasies, Final Fantasy-related games, broad Final Fantasy topics, and crossovers.

Old 05/16/2018   #241
Sprites

So I used my last 4* event ticket and got Sephiroth woo I mean granted I didn't get my Lila but still yay!!

Forgot to edit this to say I finally did the Ifrit and Siren 3* trials, turns out Chow with 200% fire resist and using a friend Basch for the physical tanking made this fight an absolute breeze.

Siren similar thing, made Chow have 100% water resist, brough LM Fina for reraise and two Orlandeaus chaining took her right down in about 4 turns, so I got both espers into around the level 30s so not too bad.

I attemptes Bloody Moon and it was going really well during the first phase of the fight but then as soon as I defeated all the apostles he went ape even with Chow, Physical damage mitigation and reraise applied to every character and took me out!

Last edited by Sprites; 05/16/2018 at 07:09 PM.
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Ghost X (05/17/2018)
Old 05/18/2018   #242
Sprites

Took a 100% fire resist and evade friend Noctis to get all the hard rewards on the Materia keeper exploration, took Chow for the magic absorption, LM Fina for healing and revival, Fryevia and Seph for chaining, he was a pain in the arse though.

Last edited by Sprites; 05/19/2018 at 01:48 AM.
Thanked by:
Ghost X (05/18/2018)
Old 05/30/2018   #243
Sprites

Tanking banner on the way, but I think I'm gonna skip it as I've already got WOL and Chow for my tanking needs at the moment I'm gonna keep tickets until Nichols banner appears. I pulled Heavenly Lid with the 5* ticket we got so I'm excited to have her as a breaker on the team now
Old 05/30/2018   #244
ForceStealer

I tried taking this for a spin for the first time on my new phone (lame that my save didn't transfer :/), but it's glitched. I'm unable to swipe right to get to limit breaks and spells. The internet says it's a thing that can happen and the only solution is to file a ticket with the developer, so...nah

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/30/2018   #245
Sprites

Yeah, it's a bug, you just need to send support a message on the homescreen, also did you have your game to facebook?
Old 05/30/2018   #246
ForceStealer

I guess not? Not sure

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
Old 05/31/2018   #247
Ghost X

Does it always happen? Some times my game will do weird things but will correct itself or I figure a way to unbug it :p.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Ghost X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/31/2018   #248
ForceStealer

Since i started a new game, it worked at first, since I've hit the forest it won't. Which I have seen people say on the internet. They also say apparently you can't change your party and characters can't die? I haven't tested either of those thing.

Old 05/31/2018   #249
Sprites

Completely true, it's a definite bug that they haven't unfortunately worked the kinks out of, you're basically stuck in tutorial mode, just send a ticket in.
Old 05/31/2018   #250
ForceStealer

I'll give it a shot...but what do they do to my specific copy to fix it, anyway?

Old 06/01/2018   #251
Ghost X

A general patch would probably fix it. They do stuff like that on a weekly basis. Not sure how long this bug has been around for, but if it affects new players (ie: new money sources in the eyes of the makers), I'd have thought they would prioritise the fix.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Thanked by:
Sprites (06/01/2018)
Old 06/01/2018   #252
Sprites

I still think some of the bugs this game has after 2 years is a bit ridiculous.

So the rewards we got today were pretty good, some free tickets etc, nice to pull back after going all out on the Seph Banner I'm back up to 20 tickets again
Thanked by:
Ghost X (06/01/2018)
Old 06/07/2018   #253
Ghost X

Sorry to say, but I have decided to stop playing this. Might come back now and again to play the story, but have decided to cut down on my time sinks.

Thanked by:
Sprites (06/07/2018)
Old 06/07/2018   #254
Sprites

Awww that's a pity Ghost I've really enjoyed the banter with you on this, I would say at least log in for the dailies over July if you're able to it's anniversary month so at least if you come back into the game properly you'll probably have some nice stuff to come back to.

I'm gonna keep posting in this thread but I will put spoilers up for any story related stuff just invade you look in, mind you I still have to complete the most recent bit of the story.

Also more maintenance delayed.

Some people are also very annoyed at them removing the dual cast for Pure Summoner Rydia, but I'm not too fussed I think she would have been to OP for the current content, mind you she gets Rod Mastery now.

I'm not really inclined to do the Kings Quest repeat raid either as the rewards aren't reset, I guess this will devote my time to the FFIV event.

Edit: looks like after some backlash about not resetting the rewards they've reinstated them. I didn't see the point of them not including them, it wasn't hurting anyone to have a few extra pots or trust moogles

Last edited by Sprites; 06/07/2018 at 04:33 PM. Reason: New info
Old 06/08/2018   #255
Sprites

I do love a good FFIV event, so I've used a few friend units with the new Kain and Rydia and they're pretty cool, Rydia is pretty awesome though I can't understand why they made her child form more powerful than her adult form in this game it doesn't make any sense.