The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0

FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0 Discussion forum for the Midgar 3.0 Mod hosted at FFVIIOnline.net

Old 12/02/2010   #16
NoenGaruth

Ah Midgar 3.0, I remember that, mainly cause I made Rufus and The Turks for it :p

Hey who wants to come home with me?!
Ok that wasn't very smart but totally worth it!
NoenGaruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2010   #17
kuro

NICE!!!!!! = ) AWESOME!!! WHATS UP!! and thank you for your contribution to this mod!!
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/02/2010   #18
X-SOLDIER

I'd figured that you had a hand in this Noen.
(You should make me a Zack one )

But seriously, how long ago were you working on stuff for this? Does it use any of your Midgar Model?

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/2010   #19
kuro

Hey X, can you make this Thread a sticky, so it stays on top....

since i have a good description in my first post, i think it should serve well as a good intro to those who are new to it and come across this sub-forum
Old 12/03/2010   #20
X-SOLDIER

Done.

X

…Xenomorphaux Pas…

Shademp – on the subject of my seemingly boundless optimism wrote: After Ungoliant had sucked the light from the trees Telperion and Laurelin, she found that there was a third tree but whose light was too potent and immortal for her to absorb. Thusly, Ungoliant left Valinor in tears for she could not absorb the light of the tree named X-SOLDIER.

#TotzCanon

~ | G+ | Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter | DA | TLS | FFOF | FF | SCL | KC | CC | ~
X-SOLDIER is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
kuro (12/03/2010)
Old 12/08/2010   #21
NoenGaruth

X-SOLDIER wrote: I'd figured that you had a hand in this Noen.
(You should make me a Zack one )

But seriously, how long ago were you working on stuff for this? Does it use any of your Midgar Model?

X
Lol actually a friend of mine was making Zack, tho IIRC he didn't finish it and now he's disappeared overseas as some kind of missionary (which was a shame since he had such potential for the games industry...)

And its been so long since Midgar 3.0 was made its difficult to remember when, think it was 2006-2007 area. It doesn't use any parts of my Midgar tho Szico (the author of 3.0) did use mine as a reference.

Old 12/08/2010   #22
kuro

Col. Hans Landa wrote: Lol actually a friend of mine was making Zack, tho IIRC he didn't finish it and now he's disappeared overseas as some kind of missionary (which was a shame since he had such potential for the games industry...)

And its been so long since Midgar 3.0 was made its difficult to remember when, think it was 2006-2007 area. It doesn't use any parts of my Midgar tho Szico (the author of 3.0) did use mine as a reference.
Would you happen to still have contact with Szico? seems no way to contact him, my emails bounce back from the address he left in the credits of Midgar 3.0 Mod.

Also are you familiar at all with the inner working / source code of this mod?

Would nice to add a few things here and there... like additional NPCs Roaming the world and certain areas.
Old 12/08/2010   #23
NoenGaruth

I have him on my msn however I have not seen him online in a very long time. I've only got szicovii@ntlworld.com, if that doesn't work them I'm at a loss as well.

Sorry to say my knowledge only extends to character models for JK :/

Old 12/08/2010   #24
Xpelair

kuro wrote: Would nice to add a few things here and there... like additional NPCs Roaming the world and certain areas.
This is more directed to you, Kuro.
Did you manage to add extra bots? Looking at the server I see two new ones, so I assume you’ve figured out how? On an extra note did you achieve it by typing in addbot in the RCON?

Xpelair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/2010   #25
kuro

Xpelair wrote: This is more directed to you, Kuro.
Did you manage to add extra bots? Looking at the server I see two new ones, so I assume you’ve figured out how? On an extra note did you achieve it by typing in addbot in the RCON?
na... i had to configure bots on the Server Config File. ; )
Old 12/08/2010   #26
Xpelair

Ah, okay. I was wondering why.

Old 12/09/2010   #27
Super Mario

^ Ban him already please.

YAHOO!
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/2010   #28
Xpelair

Eiji wrote: ^ Ban him already please.
...wut.

Old 12/09/2010   #29
Super Mario

Oh shit. Sorry. there was a spam bot spouting nonsense after your post. lol not you.

YAHOO!
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/2010   #30
Xpelair

Oooh. Sorry, That's my mistake.