The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Gaming

Gaming Discuss all things gaming in this subsection.

Old 05/24/2017   #571
Lex

Joker wrote: can...can I click it? I know how worried you are for me so tell me first ;.;
No

Especially for me, by the awesome GLD!
Serving legendaries with mah Pokécrew.
Lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Omega (05/25/2017)
Old 06/13/2017   #572
lithiumkatana17

Hoping to beat the game by this weekend. At the Landsmeet right now, and all hell just broke loose.

Loghain is a cunt. Anora is too. Even if I weren't romancing Alistair there's no way I'd make him marry her. She seems too out of touch with everything. And I don't care how tragic Loghain's backstory seems to be, he made a bunch of shitty decisions that don't morally sit with me. So nyeh.

Lith and Kimble on Lith's promotion wrote: Kimble: With great power--
Lith: COMES GREAT FUCKERY!
Kimble: ...we're doomed.
X-SOLDIER wrote: Lith lives in the land of perpetual salt.
2017 1st Place Winner of Most Likely To Burn A Mountain Village Down Upon Discovering That They Are The Product Of A Science Experiment

lithiumkatana17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Happy Little Lemon (06/18/2017), Hisako (06/21/2017), Omega (06/13/2017)
Old 06/15/2017   #573
lithiumkatana17

Origins is gonna be free on Xbox Live starting tomorrow, I think. Gonna try and get Mr. Lith to download and play it.

2017 1st Place Winner of Most Likely To Burn A Mountain Village Down Upon Discovering That They Are The Product Of A Science Experiment

Thanked by 4:
Cthulhu (06/15/2017), Happy Little Lemon (06/18/2017), Lex (06/15/2017), X-SOLDIER (06/15/2017)
Old 06/18/2017   #574
Flare

Finally finished Inquisition's trespasser a couple nights ago. I really enjoyed it. Also happy that I finished all the main story stuff for that game now. <3 Took me a long time...

Someday I'd like to replay the game on an excellent gaming PC just so I can play with zero lag and see the gorgeous graphics I know the game is capable of. I played through this entire game with the graphics super scaled down, just to play it and see the story. XD It was worth it, but not having good graphics sucked.

Anyhow, awesome DLC, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very curious as to this new Dragon Age that's supposed to be in the works.
Trespasser story spoiler I really really want to play through the entire game, and this DLC, as a female elf who's romancing Solas. I thought that several times during the actual game and a few more times during the DLC. XD I really want to see the scenes and dialogue with a Solas romance aaaagggggghhh.
I just know I probably won't replay the game for a while, and I ain't gonna look up youtube vids to spoil myself. ;-;
Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Happy Little Lemon (06/18/2017), lithiumkatana17 (06/19/2017)
Old 06/19/2017   #575
lithiumkatana17
Flare wrote: Finally finished Inquisition's trespasser a couple nights ago. I really enjoyed it. Also happy that I finished all the main story stuff for that game now. <3 Took me a long time...

Someday I'd like to replay the game on an excellent gaming PC just so I can play with zero lag and see the gorgeous graphics I know the game is capable of. I played through this entire game with the graphics super scaled down, just to play it and see the story. XD It was worth it, but not having good graphics sucked.

Anyhow, awesome DLC, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very curious as to this new Dragon Age that's supposed to be in the works.
Trespasser story spoiler I really really want to play through the entire game, and this DLC, as a female elf who's romancing Solas. I thought that several times during the actual game and a few more times during the DLC. XD I really want to see the scenes and dialogue with a Solas romance aaaagggggghhh.
I just know I probably won't replay the game for a while, and I ain't gonna look up youtube vids to spoil myself. ;-;
Youtube can fix that for you.

Old 06/19/2017   #576
Flare

^I MUST PLAY IT MYSELF THOUGH
Flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
lithiumkatana17 (06/19/2017)
Old 01/26/2018   #577
Chloe Frazer

Thanks to Anthem's drama we now have some new information on the next DA:

Following confirmation that Dragon Age executive producer Mark Darrah will also serve in the same role on Anthem, a new report has emerged that paints a picture of mounting pressure at BioWare. The next Dragon Age project was reportedly rebooted in the last year, and Anthem may not be released before the end of 2018, as previously announced.

As noted above, Darrah has announced on Twitter he is now serving as the executive producer of both the new Dragon Age and Anthem, with Jonathan Warner as game director on Anthem. That's a change from last June, when Darrah stated that he was not involved with Anthem. Change at the studio has been afoot since the troubled launch of Mass Effect: Andromeda early last year, as BioWare Edmonton GM Aaryn Flynn announced his departure last summer, with Casey Hudson returning to the company to take up his position.

Kotaku says that the majority of BioWare is now working on Anthem in the lead up to its launch, with smaller teams continuing on Dragon Age and MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic. There is apparently some sense that a poor performance by Anthem could result in significant changes at BioWare. A major move was made last year in the wake of Andromeda's release, with developer BioWare Montreal being absorbed into EA Motive.

As for Dragon Age, the game has not been formally announced, though it has been briefly teased previously. The project was apparently rebooted in the last year in an effort to "implement more 'live' elements," as Kotaku put it, though there were no specifics shared about what form those will take. The report also makes note of concerns about anger directed toward EA by big-name YouTubers, as well as the outcry over Star Wars Battlefront II's contentious microtransactions. You can read the full report here.
Source: GameSpot

Casey Hudson tweeted about it too.

Unrelated but I love Allegra Clark.
Old 02/11/2018   #578
lithiumkatana17

Honestly can't wait for this to come out in July.

https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Age-Hi...agon+age+books

Thanked by:
Russell (02/12/2018)
Old 02/12/2018   #579
Russell

"So many people get shivved!"

Shut up take my money.

Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
lithiumkatana17 (02/12/2018)
Old 03/24/2018   #580
Chloe Frazer