The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > RP Forum > RP Signups & Discussion

RP Signups & Discussion All discussion threads of Novice RP, Spam RP, ORPG, and URPG recruitment are found here. RPB challenges are also issued and discussed within.

Old 05/25/2010   #31
V1215

Bunny bitch is mine. >:[
Old 05/25/2010   #32
Hisako

Man you guys are going to punch out anything that moves =/

RIP in peace old sig lolol 04/2015

Don't believe your eyes? Don't be surprised.

Old 05/25/2010   #33
V1215

Why can't moderators just do their job...
Tillentine (05/26/2010)
Old 05/25/2010   #34
Tillentine

Deleting until further notice.

Last edited by Tillentine; 05/25/2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05/25/2010   #35
Tillentine

Deleting until further notice.

Last edited by Tillentine; 05/25/2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05/25/2010   #36
Coldman9

Good Lord, you guys get busy when I'm asleep!

Would anyone mind filling me in on what the hell happened here, it's like someone took a sledgehammer to your messages.

Also, why hasn't anyone posted in the RP, are we supposed to wait for Slader or something?
Old 05/26/2010   #37
Tillentine

Coldman9 AKA Shio:

More or less we're dealing with spammers who have nothing better to do. We might go back to the old forum, no one's sure yet. If you had AIM or something it would be easier to let you know what's up.

I removed my posts for now because I'm afraid people on this site are too immature and I don't need any of my ideas jacked.

If you want, PM me if you have AIM or something and I'll add you.

-Till.

V1215,

You're ridiculous, lol.

-Till
Old 05/26/2010   #38
Celes Chere

I removed my posts for now because I'm afraid people on this site are too immature and I don't need any of my ideas jacked.
Nice RP and I'mma let you finish, but I don't think you have to worry about anyone jacking your ideas. and dessies is the best rp of all time
Thanked by 4:
Bex (05/26/2010), CK (05/27/2010), Hisako (05/26/2010), Super Mario (05/26/2010)
Old 05/26/2010   #39
Omega

I actually have a question - because I find the concept interesting and will probably at least read the RP - fusing with Materia, right? How weak of a summon would be considered viable? And would something like Contain (my personal favorite of the Magic Materia) be allowed for that?
Old 05/26/2010   #40
Slader

To answer your question Vashyron, I would say the first six materia's you get in the game would be the weakest. Choco-Mog ranging to Kujata really. I don't know who would want the first and Odin seems a bit powerful, but if people have self control and are some what experienced RPers I'll be fine with summons. It's just kinda powerful and when people use summons it usually was a last resort sorta situation in the game, not like the average materia.
And for your question about Contain Materia, I would rather not people have materia like ultima or contain or exit or something like barrier, but if they could find a way to balance it out, not go over board, have a weakness along with their benefits, then I suppose I'd pretty much be fine with it. If something were to make me feel like you were abusing the power I would ask that you change the way you use it or change your materia completely.

Anyways, looks like the spam I was told about is gone, so that takes care of that problem. Hopefully it won't happen again. The RP section is dead enough and some people want to scare more people off, how upsetting. Well, let's get back to business, hopefully uninterrupted.
Tillentine (05/26/2010)
Old 05/26/2010   #41
Omega

I was thinking Hades in particular, actually. xD And yeah, that seems realistic - Contain would be high yield but harmful to the user.

Random tangent - I've always hated the Ultima spell. Always. =/
Old 05/26/2010   #42
Hisako

Slader wrote: Anyways, looks like the spam I was told about is gone, so that takes care of that problem. Hopefully it won't happen again. The RP section is dead enough and some people want to scare more people off, how upsetting. Well, let's get back to business, hopefully uninterrupted.
It was based off a meme called Jackface, and it was a phase some of our fellow RPers went through last night.

Welcome to the trolling world of The Lifestream Forums. Trust me, stay in the forums a bit longer and you'll learn this isn't the worst these morons have done.

Also, I don't quite call the RP section dead. Yes, it only had 1 RP going, and yes, the section don't quite have a heck of a lot of members, but regular posting and discussion doesn't make the section dead, just small. I take offense to the use of the word "dead".

V1215 wrote: Why can't moderators just do their job...
... because one of them was part of it? Trust me, if they were trying to chase away anyone there'd be no-one in General Discussion or Shoutbox as well.

Also, there's no point deleting any of your posts, because as far as I'm concerned, no-one really gives a shit about ideas coming from an URPG. I wish I could have said this more nicely, but honestly neither you nor anyone else has anything to gain from deleting your posts so that the story gets that much harder to follow.

Back on task, how many of these Juggernaut SOLDIER androids are there? Tens? Hundreds? I'd just like a heads up just so I can plan my post for what's up ahead.

Last edited by Hisako; 05/26/2010 at 09:37 AM.
Thanked by:
Celes Chere (05/26/2010)
Old 05/26/2010   #43
Celes Chere

IM TRYING TO JOIN AN RP BUT I CANT THINK OF A NAME CAUSE I FAIL.
Old 05/26/2010   #44
Hisako

Honestly I'd like to see you RPing more

Old 05/26/2010   #45
Coldman9

Reanbell wrote: IM TRYING TO JOIN AN RP BUT I CANT THINK OF A NAME CAUSE I FAIL.
Is your character male or female? I can help you out if you want.

Also, I can see how Slader could call the RP forums dead, I posted in the RP two days ago and there hasn't been a single post since then. I mean, c'mon, TWO DAYS. What's wrong with everyone, you have time to post here but not in the RP?