The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Old 02/20/2012   #211
Sprites

As much as I like The Nightmare Before Christmas, I don't really want to see it in another game, I want to see newer worlds added.

Quinton Flynn has to reprise Axel, he just has to

You know what it'll be interesting to see what some of the former organisation members will do now they have their hearts back, obviously Braig is up to no good, but some of the others, those who only wanted their hearts back, wonder what they'll do now.
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Kobato (03/10/2012), The Twilight Mexican (09/25/2012)
Old 02/20/2012   #212
Strangelove

http://blog.jp.square-enix.com/kingd.../02/10box.html

Pictures of the Japanese 10th anniversary box (with 3D, Days, Re:coded, 12 postcards and 3DS cover)
Dark and Divine (02/20/2012), Kobato (03/10/2012), Mantichorus (02/20/2012), Serah Farron (02/20/2012), Sprites (02/20/2012), The Twilight Mexican (02/21/2012)
Old 02/20/2012   #213
Sprites

I'm already speculating what might happen at the end of 3D. The ending's already been changed and its supposed to be shocking, I dunno I have a feeling that it's going to have something to do with Sora, Ventus and their hearts.

P.S I do so very much want that anniversary package, hopefully they'll release a special edition with the EU version

Last edited by Sprites; 02/20/2012 at 03:39 PM.
Thanked by 2:
Mantichorus (02/20/2012), The Twilight Mexican (02/21/2012)
Old 02/20/2012   #214
Mantichorus

roku wrote: We know that Jesse David Corti(Neku), James Patrick Stewart(Xigbar/Braig) Richard Epcar(Xehanort from KH2 onwards) and Vincent Carozza(Zexion/Ienzo) are reprising their roles. Additionally Jim Cummings confirmed he's voicing Frollo.

Oh and here's some new scans.
http://www.khinsider.com/content/view/2270/338/
Ooh, Neku <3
To keep one step ahead of you
L.E. Modesitt, Jr wrote: Sometimes cynicism is the last refuge of the idealist.
As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn't measure up.
You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder.
Gym Leader Kris sprite by Brooke

Sam Vimes arrested a dragon... and carries the law with him like an Ampharos
Vimes and PokeSammies sprite by GLD
Mantichorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (03/21/2012)
Old 03/10/2012   #215
Mantichorus

Residents of one area of Traverse Town have lodged a complaint following the appearence of graffiti.

A spokesman for Square-Enix, one Sanae Hanekoma, issued a reply saying they knew what they were letting themselves in for when they moved into CAT Street.

To keep one step ahead of you
L.E. Modesitt, Jr wrote: Sometimes cynicism is the last refuge of the idealist.
As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn't measure up.
You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder.
Gym Leader Kris sprite by Brooke

Sam Vimes arrested a dragon... and carries the law with him like an Ampharos
Vimes and PokeSammies sprite by GLD
Mantichorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Celes Chere (03/10/2012), Dark and Divine (03/10/2012), Kikki (03/11/2012), Serah Farron (03/14/2012), Sprites (03/10/2012), The Twilight Mexican (09/25/2012), Zealkin (04/01/2012)
Old 03/14/2012   #216
Celes Chere

so I guess Lightning plays struggle now

Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Tetsujin (03/14/2012)
Old 03/14/2012   #217
Celes Chere

oh I did not know that

I saw it on tumblr and someone made the comment "IS THIS REAL?"

but uhh I thought they were kidding, this is the first time I've ever seen it, lol. XD
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/2012   #218
Super Mario

Thank god for that.

YAHOO!
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/14/2012   #219
Sprites

Yeah I couldn't see them putting Lightning in as someone who plays Struggle, also the pics beside her show parts of Traverse Town and Radiant Garden, a dead giveaway considering the only place you can play stuggle matches is Twilight Town.

It's not a bad render, though her face seems a little off also trousers don't really suit Light

I imagine there will be some stuff released about the game again very soon considering the release date for Japan is the 29th of this month.
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (03/21/2012)
Old 03/21/2012   #220
Cloud_S

Serah Farron wrote: New artwork
So Mickey is taking a stroll on the beach, Sora is free-falling, and Riku is getting his feet wet...
Shademp wrote: I think we just found the explanation for all the inconsistencies with Midgar. The reason that the parts of Midgar destroyed in AC are whole again in DoC is because, well, Reeve told the city to repair itself. Glad we got that sorted out!
Final Fantasy VII G-Bike [OST]
Cloud_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alex Strife (03/22/2012)
Old 03/22/2012   #221
Alex Strife

THAT TELLS ME A LOT ABOUT THE STORYLINE...not.
Old 03/28/2012   #222
Tailikku1

Well this is it, the game has now been released in Japan

(Post will be updated when more details are show)
Tailikku1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alex Strife (03/28/2012)
Old 03/29/2012   #223
Sprites

Actually it's only just being released in Japan today (29th) you know what I'm surprised, normally they love bombarding us with lot's of stuff really close to release date but 3D has been kept fairly quiet, not complaining at the same time because I don't like too much info being released, but I'm hoping it'll be a good game and get the series properly back on track.
Old 03/29/2012   #224
Super Mario

Nothing's ever been on track since KH2 went into clusterfuck mode starting with Chain of Memories. The lesser amount of original characters (nobodies, organizers, etc etc), focus on the worlds they were travelling and mysterious journey of KH remained magical to me (kinda nostalgic similarities with FFX), as if I'm journeying with them, saving the worlds and kicking heartless asses as well as understanding the simplistic plot of the first game and remain hopeful for an epic journey of similar feelings in KH2, the teaser for KH2 brought really REALLY awesome promises....Then idk, the introduction of all these nobodies, organizers and shit sort of train wrecked the plot and Roxas' presences somehow was supposed to be someone new. Idk, when Roxas was known as BHK, I enjoyed the mysterious allusions and unanswered questions about him. I just did not expect him to be a part of Sora. Something back then made me wished he was someone entirely different, with a different side to the story ya know.

sigh pardon my long rant. =___= I have not truly enjoyed KH's magic and love for the genre since it decided to go into various hand held bullshit side stories where accessing them alone pisses me off except for Birth By Sleep, which I enjoyed much so and wished it was console title rather than a PSP title.

YAHOO!
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/29/2012   #225
Sprites

Birth by sleep was great indeed, though I dunno I quiet liked KH:COM, I mean you didn't necessarily have to play it to understand KH2 but it was a great back story and introduction to the Organization. I adore KH2 it's my favourite out of everything ever released in the KH series. I would say it went weird after KH2 when you started getting all these extra things like Coded and 358/2 days. Xion in my opinion should never have been introduced, she just wasn't needed and it only complicated things.
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (09/25/2012), Zealkin (04/01/2012)