The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Topical > Gaming

Gaming Discuss all things gaming in this subsection.

Old 06/21/2018   #16
Russell

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even old threads can get bumped.

The Color of Madness is the third DLC for Darkest Dungeon. It was released for PC on June 19 2018. Console release will be later in 2018.

Some hateful shard of alien origin has streaked through the night sky, crashing into the old Millerís farm on the outskirts of the Hamlet! Those unfortunate enough to witness the Cometís arrival have been blinded by what they can only describe as a shifting, ephemeral hue of damnably abrasive intensity. There has been no word from the farm in a fortnight, save for the unearthly groaning that echoes from the ruin of the millÖ
Tis' clearly based on The Color our of Space by HP Lovecraft.

Do want, but shamefully I've never completed this game.
Thankfully they put difficulty modes in, i'm currently playing on 'Radiant' mode. Or to veterans: 'Filty-peasant-casual-scrub-bitch' mode.

I want to complete the vanilla game then pick up all the DLC. The other one is vampires I believe?

Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Cthulhu (06/21/2018), X-SOLDIER (06/21/2018)
Old 06/21/2018   #17
Cthulhu

I've played part of it (like very early game), but I failed to get into it properly; it feels more like a crappy mobile game than something I was willing to play for extended periods of time on PC.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2018   #18
Russell

Thinking about it the interface does feel like it could work with touchscreen/mobile.

And it is a slog, i'm playing on easy mode and it's still a LONG game.
But I love that the whole game is dretched in Lovecraft.

Russell is offline   Reply With Quote