The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Site, Forums, Staff & Projects > Active Projects & Events

Active Projects & Events Discussion on current TLS projects

Old 01/11/2018   #1
Tennyo
Default The Lifestream Podcast - Special Mini-sode

It's a special kick-off mini episode of The Lifestream Podcast in which Carlie and Tennyo discuss some of their highlights for 2017 as well as their predictions for 2018.

Email us at lifestreampod@gmail.com, comment on our YouTube upload of this episode (coming soon), post on this thread or leave a comment on the front page article and we’ll read a selection of your feedback in our next regular episode! We’d also appreciate it if you could leave us a review on iTunes.

Music appearing on this podcast:

“Take a Chance”, “Discovery Hit” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Total run time: 48:41. Contains explicit language.

Last edited by Tennyo; 01/11/2018 at 05:08 AM.
Tennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 10:
Avalanche87 (01/11/2018), Cacti (01/11/2018), Chloe Frazer (01/11/2018), Cthulhu (01/11/2018), Flare (01/11/2018), Flintlock (01/11/2018), ForceStealer (01/11/2018), Ghost X (01/11/2018), Interslicery (01/13/2018), Super Mario (01/17/2018)
Old 01/12/2018   #2
Flintlock

Thank you both so much for doing this. I had zero time over the holidays but it had been too long since our last episode. It was a good idea to take a look back over the year as a whole.

I have to say that I couldn't hear Carlie very well. My hearing's not the greatest but I was only picking up maybe half of the words in each sentence. How did she sound when you were recording, Tenny?
Flintlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2018   #3
Tennyo

She sounded great, actually. However the recording had weird echos of me on her end that I had to filter out, which impacted her quality. I actually had my channel turned down to like -12 or some such and Carlie up to 7 or so. She sounded okay before I exported. I could go try to fix it.