The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy Tactics All of the Final Fantasy-based tactical role-playing games.

Old 10/05/2010   #1
Cat Rage Room
Default Something I don't quite get about FFTactics *spoilers*

As a lot of fans know, there has always been a big debate whether or not Ramza survives the events of the game. The biggest argument of the 'he's dead' side is the fact that Kletian (that mage guy) destroys the entrance to Mullonde, supposedly the only way in or out.

So uh...assuming that the heroes lost and the Temple Knights revived Altima, what exactly were they planning to do if the only entrance was destroyed? Have an eternal orgy or something?

I've always been of the opinion that Ramza and them found there way out somehow, so unless Kletian and Friends were just planning on having a slumber party with the Lucavi, there had to be an alternate route, right?
Cat Rage Room is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (10/05/2010)
Old 10/05/2010   #2
Trainer Red

Well, with Ultima completely revived, I kinda figured that she was powerful enough to rip open a new exit in the Necrohol whenever she felt like it. That, and maybe Ultima blowing herself up was probably powerful enough to make a new exit back to Ivalice and/or killing everyone save for Ramza, his sister and all the cameo characters.

Scared of Life wrote: I THINK The Wii can play Blue Ray because it has Bluetooth and aren't they the same thing?
I'm just a girl who bought the Wii because of the Wii Mote. It's so nice and it vibrates.

Last edited by Trainer Red; 10/05/2010 at 05:17 AM.
Trainer Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/05/2010   #3
The Twilight Mexican

I've always though the same as you, Mog -- the Lucavi intended to return to Ivalice, so they must have had the means to escape. And if the power to do that was in the Zodiac Stones, with Malak's resurrection demonstrating that the stones can respond to human emotional states of their own accord, it's really easy to believe that the 12 stones Ramza and co. had teleported them out when Altima blew.