The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Old 09/15/2011   #46
Lumina

FUCK THIS SHIT! I WILL GET THE 3DS.... NEKU +SORA+RIKU...SOOOO WORTH IT!!!

"Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."
Lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Kobato (09/16/2011), Mantichorus (01/14/2012)
Old 09/15/2011   #47
Tetsujin

Smooth Criminal wrote: Between the new outfits, and Neku's appearance... I'm honestly kinda interested now.
NO, YOU MUST NOT GIVE IN.
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/2011   #48
Super Mario

Well, at least we dont have zippers on em anymore. Btw, are those new team mates with Sora? where's my trusty sidekicks, Duck and Dog?
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/2011   #49
Obsidian Fire

Alex Strife wrote: Just wait till they end up canonically crossing KH and Dissidia.
Wasn't this what SE was going to do until Disney said they didn't want the Disney characters fighting each other?

It's also difficult to do as the SE characters in KH are all from Radiant Garden instead of their own worlds the way they are in Dissidia.
Alex Strife (09/15/2011)
Old 09/15/2011   #50
Alex Strife

^ Which means they'll have to create an explanation and make everything even more convoluted, like the Dissidia counterparts being their nobodies, or something.

Fuck, the more I say it, the scarier it sounds.
Alex Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/2011   #51
Celes Chere

where's my trusty sidekicks, Duck and Dog?
If Goofy and Donald are not in the party, then I'm DEFINITELY buying it.
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
crack (12/16/2012), Makoeyes987 (09/15/2011), Serah Farron (09/16/2011), Zealkin (12/16/2011)
Old 09/15/2011   #52
Makoeyes987

Sion wrote: If Goofy and Donald are not in the party, then I'm DEFINITELY buying it.
Amen.
Makoeyes987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Celes Chere (09/16/2011)
Old 09/16/2011   #53
Tifaeria

Why are they doing this? I don’t want to go back into kingdom hearts again and get utterly confused even more!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

/ is gonna buy it anyway for Neku

There better be a TWEWY game coming out soon. I want my sequel.

Tifaeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 5:
Celes Chere (09/16/2011), Kikyou (12/15/2011), Lumina (09/16/2011), Mantichorus (01/14/2012), Serah Farron (09/16/2011)
Old 09/16/2011   #54
Super Mario

I'm really interested to see the new line of team mates Sora has that aren't donald and goofy : )))

gonna miss those two tho

edit: OMG Wonder Cat?! Bat Bat?? are these guys your new team mates??
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/16/2011   #55
Joe

I played Kingdom Hearts for the battle system. I played 1, 2 and BBS. Liked them all thus far but 2 has always been my favourite.

I also played Kingdom Hearts for the Sora-Riku-Kairi-Roxas-Etc story. Basically the completely ORIGINAL characters. Also enjoyed Terra-Aqua-Ventus quite a bit more than I thought I would.

Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Lumina (09/16/2011), Super Mario (09/16/2011)
Old 09/16/2011   #56
Scias

But but but but I love my Donald and my Goofy ;_;
Old 09/16/2011   #57
Celes Chere

Also enjoyed Terra-Aqua-Ventus quite a bit more than I thought I would.
I didn't like any of them, tbh. Aqua wasn't that bad but still... they only 'new' character I tolerate is Xion. She was actually a good character. All the others have just been look - alikes and disappointments to me.
Thanked by:
Serah Farron (09/16/2011)
Old 09/16/2011   #58
Splintered

Sion wrote: I didn't like any of them, tbh. Aqua wasn't that bad but still... they only 'new' character I tolerate is Xion. She was actually a good character. All the others have just been look - alikes and disappointments to me.
lol, I'm the exact opposite of you.

I can't stand Riku and Kairi, and I don't care about any of the other characters including Sora. The only characters I liked were Namine and maybe Axel.

On the other hand, I loved the cast of BBS and would rather play a game with them than others. And Vanitas was one of the few villains that really struck me. And I'm not talking about the stupid Hurdurr I look like Sora thing, I felt this kid was legit insane and that made him a fun character.

But maybe I'm just insane or something.

Splintered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/16/2011   #59
Celes Chere

The only thing I hate about Vanitas is his design, otherwise I agree with you about him.
Thanked by 2:
Alex Strife (09/16/2011), Serah Farron (09/16/2011)
Old 09/16/2011   #60
Lumina

I liked BBS...loved it...and Vanitas, watching him as a "Darker Sora" was quite entertaining.
But still there is no way I can miss this. Now all we need is a better version of the TWEWY and I'll have no more excuses to buy the 3DS And I love the KH as a series I really don't care about FF/Disney characters. As Donut said, I'm pretty much all bout their originals.

"Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."
Lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Splintered (09/16/2011)