The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.


Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12/19/2011   #121
Strangelove
Default

i would be considering which kidney i could live without if there was TWEWY 3DS

and this KH game might be fun too. but mostly TWEWY

can we called it SubaSeka i find that easier to remember
__________________
「こんなヒトにはなりたくなかったよ――」
Strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Celes Chere (12/19/2011), Mantichorus (01/14/2012), Serah Farron (12/19/2011)
Old 12/20/2011   #122
Cloud_S
Default

I'll never really understand why they went with the 3DS, when they can make beautiful FMVs... why not just make the PS3 KH game we've all wanted?

That said.... we'll probably have a full KH series remake one day... after all, they remade Chain of Memories, for the PS2 so....
__________________
mr_ite wrote: If Reeve has this power, why didn't he use it all the time for his job? Urban development, hmm. He could bring cranes to life and they could build flawless infrastructure.
Shademp wrote: I think we just found the explanation for all the inconsistencies with Midgar. The reason that the parts of Midgar destroyed in AC are whole again in DoC is because, well, Reeve told the city to repair itself. Glad we got that sorted out!
Final Fantasy VII G-Bike [OST]
Cloud_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Alex Strife (12/20/2011), Celes Chere (12/20/2011), The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011)
Old 12/20/2011   #123
ForceStealer
Default

Christian Bale wrote: Why is Xemnas (who's really just fucking Terra's hijacked body)
Totally read 'fucking' as a verb there at first and was a little

Karkat wrote: Tbh, I didn't really give a shit about ... Ven, Terra, and Aqua. YEAH I SAID IT IDGAF.
I wouldn't say I give a shit about them, but Birth By Sleep was a freakin' excellent game. I might go so far as to say it has the best gameplay in the series (of the ones I've played, but the ones I haven't don't sound like much).
And the fact that this game's timeline is baffling has me wary of disappointment because Birth By Sleep even managed to tell a coherent plot for the first time since KH1.
__________________


hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/20/2011   #124
Sprites
Default

That FMV bit was really pretty I have a feeling some of that is going to be part of the opening of the game. It's starting to look pretty interesting as a game but the fact that Sora and Riku appear to look as young as their KH1 appearances bothers me.
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Alex Strife (12/20/2011), Celes Chere (12/20/2011), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011)
Old 12/20/2011   #125
Celes Chere
Default

I disagree about Birth By Sleep in so many ways, but I don't feel like debating it so I'll just come here to post what I was going to. xD I don't know if music has been posted in this thread yet, but I just listened to the Dream Drop Distance version of Dearly Beloved and it is freaking gorgeous:

YouTube Video


also NEKU'S THEME OMFG~
YouTube Video


*^*
I need to listen to this entire sound track, like, right now. (kay judging by the dates of these uploads I'm late to the party but w/e)

but the fact that Sora and Riku appear to look as young as their KH1 appearances bothers me.
Actually, they appear to be younger than that. Riku's hair was much longer in KH1 than it appears to be in DDD. It could just be them being inconsistent, but idk, it bothers me. xD
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 5:
Alex Strife (12/20/2011), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Sprites (12/20/2011), The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011), Vanitas (12/21/2011)
Old 12/20/2011   #126
Tetsujin
Default

Actually, they appear to be younger than that. Riku's hair was much longer in KH1 than it appears to be in DDD.
Because scissors don't exist in KH? ;P
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011)
Old 12/20/2011   #127
Strangelove
Default

YouTube Video


Short trailer working down, with a couple of scenes not in the long version.

like

Sora (to Rhyme): Hey, you're not Neku's partner, by any chance?

Neku (with Joshua): Will we really be able to get back home?
Joshua: What are you talking about? You're not going to let this beat you, right, Neku?

Maleficent: You possess the 'data'... of the worlds, don't you. I will be taking that now.

Laverne: The boy's tougher than any old rock.
Sora: Eeek! The gargoyles spoke!?

???: Look, it's them!
???: The boss isn't gonna like this!
???: Hurry!

Blue Fairy: It is because you lied that this has happened.
Pinocchio: Please help me!

Frollo: You will burn at the stake in the town square.
Sora: That's not gonna happen!

Sora: It's Riku. Riku saved us! He's here with us!
__________________
「こんなヒトにはなりたくなかったよ――」

Last edited by Strangelove; 12/20/2011 at 04:27 PM.
Strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 5:
Alex Strife (12/20/2011), Kikki (12/21/2011), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Serah Farron (12/20/2011), The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011)
Old 12/20/2011   #128
Celes Chere
Default

Because scissors don't exist in KH? ;P
Well I would think Riku's hair wouldn't be as long as it is in KH2 if he's been cutting his hair.. Actually, I don't think his hair would have gotten that long in the like one year that passes before Sora wakes up but whatever. xD I like how Sora goes from looking like a kid to looking like a slightly older kid, while Riku is suddenly looking like an adult.
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011)
Old 12/20/2011   #129
Sprites
Default

Riku's hair doesn't bother me, what bothers me is his face looks even younger than his KH1 comparison, hell the trailer pretty much proved it and Sora by KH2 had a much more mature face and his hair was a touch lighter than the dark brown of the original game and now well how the heck do you jusify making him look younger?? AND if you're gonna make him look about 10 at least don't make him sound like a 20 year old man.
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Celes Chere (12/20/2011), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Serah Farron (12/21/2011), The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011)
Old 12/21/2011   #130
Ryushikaze
Default

Rygdea wrote: i would be considering which kidney i could live without if there was TWEWY 3DS
The answer is both of them. TWEWY 3DS will act as a dialysis machine.

Vash the Stampede wrote: Totally read 'fucking' as a verb there at first and was a little
He totally is, though.


I wouldn't say I give a shit about them, but Birth By Sleep was a freakin' excellent game. I might go so far as to say it has the best gameplay in the series (of the ones I've played, but the ones I haven't don't sound like much).
And the fact that this game's timeline is baffling has me wary of disappointment because Birth By Sleep even managed to tell a coherent plot for the first time since KH1.
"Shit makes no sense" can be a valid and coherent plot of you make sense of shit by the end.

Karkat wrote: Well I would think Riku's hair wouldn't be as long as it is in KH2 if he's been cutting his hair.. Actually, I don't think his hair would have gotten that long in the like one year that passes before Sora wakes up but whatever. xD I like how Sora goes from looking like a kid to looking like a slightly older kid, while Riku is suddenly looking like an adult.
It's the Anime rules of aging. There's no signs of aging. You suddenly go from preteen to 18. then from 18 to like 40 or more.
__________________
Advent Fanboys: Fear the fanboys. Then laugh at them. - A Naked Tifa Production
Now this is a compilation entry I want to see.
Ryushikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/22/2011   #131
Sprites
Default

They did age this time though...backwards

No although the more I think about it and I did look at the trailer some more, I'm now starting to wonder does this aging thing have to do with the dream type worlds? I don't think they'd age Sora or Riku back like that without good reason, not when even in the BBS ending Sora is still in his KH2 appearance, they wouldn't suddenly go back and decide I know let's make a game set after KH2 but age Sora and Riku backward by about 2 years in the process. (Possibly just wishful thinking though this is SE after all, the ultimate experience in gaming fuckery)

Who knows maybe it's part of the Mark of Mastery exam, that was mentioned during the secret ending of coded/re:coded that Sora and Riku needed to take theirs to become true masters of the keyblade. (Just checked the KH Wikia and going to the dream like worlds is apparently part of the exam although the game won't focus entirely on it)
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (12/22/2011)
Old 12/22/2011   #132
Lumina
Default

Karkat wrote: there's 3D TWEWY"
FUCK YES. Actually I loveeee the KH saga, and I got a 3DS just because of it. I am such a hardcore Kingdom Hearts Fan <33!
__________________


"Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here."
Lumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 5:
Celes Chere (12/22/2011), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Mantichorus (01/14/2012), Serah Farron (12/22/2011), Sprites (12/22/2011)
Old 12/22/2011   #133
Sprites
Default

As mad as the plot can be I too really enjoy the saga the more I think about it. Sure I've complained about it loads but the game play is always pretty good. I think I may have to dig my KH games out to play again
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2012   #134
DrakeClawfang
Default

FANTASIA.

http://andriasang.com/comzmj/kh3d_fantasia/
__________________
The light I hold within my breast, never once has it flickered or faded...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This I swear: I shall do my utmost to protect you until the very end.
DrakeClawfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 8:
Alex Strife (01/12/2012), Catherine (01/12/2012), Celes Chere (01/12/2012), Dark and Divine (01/13/2012), Serah Farron (01/12/2012), Super Mario (01/12/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/15/2012), Tifaeria (01/17/2012)
Old 01/12/2012   #135
Super Mario
Default

Holy hell Lea sounds more badass than Axel O__O more baritone than before



ME GUSTA
__________________

YAHOO!
Super Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.