The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Old 01/14/2012   #151
ForceStealer

We're still not done with him? Damn. How many ways and in how many bodies must this guy get his ass kicked?

hitoshura wrote: Don't belittle my peoples, bitch. We work hard and we do what we're told. And might possibly be Scottish.
ultima espio wrote: I'm not sure if it was a BOMB, it could have been MAKO, KING, BEST, or ORBS.
ForceStealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Madame Mayor (01/14/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/15/2012)
Old 01/14/2012   #152
Tetsujin

Monochrome Delirious wrote: I'm curious about something else. This year is the 10th anniversary of KH wonder if they'll do something to honour it
I want a KH Collection tbh.
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Kobato (01/14/2012), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Sprites (01/14/2012), Strangelove (01/16/2012)
Old 01/14/2012   #153
Sprites

@Force: Nope, though I wonder after the Xehanort saga what they'll have as a new enemy. I smell a secret ending when KH3 does get released.

I want a KH collection too and I want them to release Re:Chain of Memories in Europe, they never did and I never played the original
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Kobato (01/14/2012)
Old 01/14/2012   #154
DrakeClawfang

Sonic the Hedgehog wrote: We're still not done with him? Damn. How many ways and in how many bodies must this guy get his ass kicked?
TV Tropes should rename it "Hijacked by Xehanort".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This I swear: I shall do my utmost to protect you until the very end.
DrakeClawfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Mantichorus (01/14/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/15/2012)
Old 01/14/2012   #155
Mantichorus

Karkat wrote: And nah, probably won't bother with any new KH thing that isn't the KH3 that will never be made.
Ha, irony, huh?
Karkat wrote: TWEWY IS THE BEST GAME FOR THE DS

I AM SO HAPPY

NEKKKUUUU

IT IS WORTH IT TO BUY A 3DS FOR YOU... SO WORTH IT.
And this is pretty much my reaction.
Serah's Cat wrote: Shiki: Then you'll just have to protect this poor defenseless girl, won't you? My brave knight!
Riku: Kn-knight?! You've got it all wrong!
Shiki: ...You're seriously gonna have to learn to take a joke.
I love you, hitoShiki.

To quote myself in the "Makes Your Day" thread:
Mantichorus wrote: I'd quite like it if, like with Seph in the first KH, there's a WEWY character as a bonus boss. WEWY spoilers Josh could certainly count, being the Composer. And I know lots of people want to see Minamimoto show his factoring face. But I'd love to see Hanekoma being the bonus boss, like he is in The World Ends With You.
To keep one step ahead of you
L.E. Modesitt, Jr wrote: Sometimes cynicism is the last refuge of the idealist.
As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn't measure up.
You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder.
Gym Leader Kris sprite by Brooke

Sam Vimes arrested a dragon... and carries the law with him like an Ampharos
Vimes and PokeSammies sprite by GLD
Mantichorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/14/2012   #156
DrakeClawfang

Vaguely related :p

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/U..._of_the_Moment - Re:coded review

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...mHeartsOpenTwo Bottom entry, from me.

The Final Battle of KH 3 shall be as follows

At the final world that serves as Xehanort's stronghold, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Ven, Aqua and Terra shall team up to penetrate his lair. Sora, Riku and Kairi make up the main party, and as the player presses into the fort they encounter an assortment of Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed. When they come to a barrier, control switches to Mickey, Goofy and Donald, who must explore a side-path and battle an incarnation of "Ansem" to open the path. A second barrier is encountered, and Roxas, Axel and Xion explore a path and fight Xemnas. A third barrier switches control to Ven, Terra and Aqua, and they fight Master Xehanort.

In the final battle, Sora, Riku and Kairi face Xehanort himself in a multi-stage battle that mirrors his various incarnations in different regards. When Xehanort is defeated, he collapses and begins to fade into darkness, when he heart rises from his body and slams into Sora. Sora awakens in the Dive to the Heart, and discovers that there are two platforms — his, and Xehanort's. Xehanort declares his intent to conquer Sora's heart and take his body as his own, and the Battle in the Center of the Mind begins as the two Keyblade Masters clash for the last time. The battle ends with Sora shattering Xehanort's station, symbolically destroying his heart and ending the threat for good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanked by 5:
Alex Strife (01/14/2012), Kobato (01/16/2012), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Sprites (01/15/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/15/2012)
Old 01/14/2012   #157
Alex Strife

That would be so epic I do not even expect Square to do it.

Besides, far too many characters to control. I figure it'd be hard (for them) to do.
Old 01/14/2012   #158
DrakeClawfang

Well in my line of thinking, you just directly control Sora, Roxas, Ven and Mickey, and they share Sora's deck commands or have pre-set commands. Then, Riku-Axel-Terra-Goofy and Kairi-Xion-Aqua-Donald share the archetypes of support attacker and mage as party members.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanked by 3:
Alex Strife (01/16/2012), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/15/2012)
Old 01/15/2012   #159
The Twilight Mexican

DrakeClawfang wrote: Well in my line of thinking, you just directly control Sora, Roxas, Ven ...
So, just Sora then.
Thanked by 9:
Alex Strife (01/16/2012), DrakeClawfang (01/15/2012), Elisa Maza (01/22/2012), Kobato (01/16/2012), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Minato (01/17/2012), Serah Farron (01/18/2012), Shademp (01/15/2012), Tifaeria (01/17/2012)
Old 01/15/2012   #160
Sprites

@ Drake: That's really well done, I can actually picture that being the final battle of the Xehanort Saga and it wouldn't surprise me if Xehanort would want to try and take over Sora, although Riku would always be another choice I reckon.

You know it'll be interesting to see as well what kind of role Kairi will play in future games, in fact I'd love to see her be given a more active role rather than just the damsel in distress. She's not just a princess of heart anymore, she's a keybearer and while she did unintentionally inherit the keyblade the point is she's able to wield one. I'd love to see when KH3 does get released that she is given the chance to show she can be just as good a fighter as Sora or Riku, or that she's at least being trained to wield it properly.
Sprites is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Kobato (01/16/2012), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/16/2012)
Old 01/16/2012   #161
Alex Strife

I know I said but... yeah, that would be epic. And Drake, that sounds like a possible good solution!
Old 01/17/2012   #162
Mantichorus

Slightly non-sequiter-ish, I know (but if you know me, you'll be used to that), but does anyone know if there's a plan to release a special edition 3DS for the game?

I know there was a IAWW special edition DS that was Japan only, but it'd be good if we got the nice stuff abroad (hey, they did it for the PSP with Crisis Core).
To keep one step ahead of you
L.E. Modesitt, Jr wrote: Sometimes cynicism is the last refuge of the idealist.
As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn't measure up.
You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder.
Gym Leader Kris sprite by Brooke

Sam Vimes arrested a dragon... and carries the law with him like an Ampharos
Vimes and PokeSammies sprite by GLD
Mantichorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/18/2012   #163
DrakeClawfang

http://andriasang.com/comzoe/nomura_famitsu_interview/

Regarding Kingdom Hearts 3D, he said that the game has an ending that will be unconventional for the series. He also revealed that the original ending that had been planned for the game was not approved.

Of course, KH3D will have a secret ending. As one would expect, it will have shocking developments that will connect to the next entry in the series.
"the game has an ending that will be unconventional for the series." - so it's gonna make sense?

EDIT - And in other news, guess who's baaaaaack....

(SPOILER)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by DrakeClawfang; 01/18/2012 at 07:07 PM.
Thanked by 10:
Alex Strife (01/18/2012), Celes Chere (01/18/2012), Dark and Divine (01/19/2012), Kobato (01/18/2012), LunarSkye (01/19/2012), Mantichorus (01/21/2012), Scias (01/19/2012), Sprites (01/18/2012), Strangelove (01/21/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/19/2012)
Old 01/19/2012   #164
Kobato

Found some stuff. xD

Kobato is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 9:
Alex Strife (01/19/2012), Celes Chere (01/19/2012), Dark and Divine (01/19/2012), Mantichorus (01/21/2012), Sprites (01/19/2012), Strangelove (01/21/2012), Tetsujin (01/19/2012), The Twilight Mexican (01/19/2012), Tifaeria (01/19/2012)
Old 01/19/2012   #165
Celes Chere

that's really cool! thanks so much for posting all of my twewy babies omg
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Kobato (01/19/2012), Mantichorus (01/21/2012), Serah Farron (01/19/2012)