The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Compilation of Final Fantasy VII > Compilation Fan Creations

Compilation Fan Creations A section devoted to fan-created Compilation content and projects of all kinds. Artwork, Fanfics, videos, ALL FFVII fan work is welcome here.

Old 07/16/2018   #61
TooManyFandoms

Lex wrote: The Fifth Act left a hole in my life and I need recs D:

Filters:

- Cloud centric
- Faithful to the OG, canon divergence/ alt ships OK
- Lengthy
- Well written
A couple of years late but I've got a newer, pretty awesome fic. It's definitely my favorite right now and you can tell that the author is putting a lot of effort into it.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/11...pters/25021662

It's post AuFFVII, If you want FFVII but with more sci/fi and spookier aspects then this is definitely for you. I really recommend that anyone who sees this tries a chapter or two.
TooManyFandoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
f a n c y (07/16/2018), LicoriceAllsorts (07/16/2018), Lilly Pilly (07/16/2018), Minato (07/16/2018)
Old 07/16/2018   #62
SoZettaSlow

Alright, You guys convinced me I'm going to write a Don x Cloud fanfic for everyone to enjoy.

I know I'm the worst boo,
But I can be cool too.
SoZettaSlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
f a n c y (07/16/2018), Kionae (07/16/2018), LicoriceAllsorts (07/16/2018)
Old 07/16/2018   #63
f a n c y

TooManyFandoms wrote:
Lex wrote: The Fifth Act left a hole in my life and I need recs D:

Filters:

- Cloud centric
- Faithful to the OG, canon divergence/ alt ships OK
- Lengthy
- Well written
A couple of years late but I've got a newer, pretty awesome fic. It's definitely my favorite right now and you can tell that the author is putting a lot of effort into it.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/11...pters/25021662

It's post AuFFVII, If you want FFVII but with more sci/fi and spookier aspects then this is definitely for you. I really recommend that anyone who sees this tries a chapter or two.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am obsessed with this one. So good! Poor Cloud! I didn’t check for updates for a long while because I wanted my next read-through to be nice and long, so I finally downloaded a big ol’ PDF all at once and it was nearly 250,000 words in length and at the end of that read, the author was like,

“ALMOST TO THE HALFWAY POINT GUYS.”

Omg, what else is at stake????????? Who gonna die??? I’m so nervous and just want everything to be alright in the end but SPOILER LIKE A SERIOUS ONE I’m pretty sure we’re dealing with an eldritch horror? Like wtf was Reno’s death? And given what’s happened with the team on earth, like, I feel like tifa and cloud are a bit fucked.. So good!
f a n c y is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Lilly Pilly (07/17/2018), Minato (07/16/2018)