The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.


Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Final Fantasy > Sub-Final Fantasy > Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts All games in the Final Fantasy/Disney cross-over series Kindgom Hearts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02/14/2017   #406
Tashasaurous
Post

Well, can't say that I'm surprised, because it's plainly obvious that the dude's long gone. Maybe he'll make an appearence in KH4, because despite that KH3 is Xehanort's final appearence, I have a feeling that the most creepiest Keyblade in existance(MoM, Luxu, and Xehanort's) will make more appearences in the next saga.
Tashasaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (02/15/2017)
Old 02/15/2017   #407
Ryuman
Default

I know the one. It's from Nomura's extensive interview with Famitsu following the release of 2.8 (Translation put together and hosted by KHInsider, spoilers abound).

Here is the part in question:

- The Master appears to be quite the important character, will we find out the reason for his disappearance in [KHIII]?

Nomura: Some of the story developments from [KHxBC] will be touched upon in some way or shape in [KHIII], but the Master won’t make an appearance. As for his “surprise” on the other hand...
Ryuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Alex Strife (02/16/2017), Dashell (02/15/2017), The Twilight Mexican (02/15/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #408
Tetsujin
Default

New screenshot:



“This is the first time we show this screenshot of Kingdom Hearts III,” director Tetsuya Nomura said (via Gameblog.fr). “It’s happening in Thebes and they are fighting a new model of the Heartless. The Keyblade turns into a lot of things. Here it is a shield, but it can also be transformed into a chariot. This is called Power Form.”
Source
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 9:
Alex Strife (02/18/2017), Chloe Frazer (02/18/2017), Dark and Divine (02/18/2017), Dashell (02/18/2017), Flare (02/18/2017), ForceStealer (02/18/2017), Ghost X (02/18/2017), The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017), Theozilla (02/18/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #409
The Twilight Mexican
Default

Haunter from Pokémon is in this?
__________________
Quexinos wrote: I wish I had been there when Cloud realized he had geostigma. I bet he cried.
hito wrote: man i miss flip phones, they were cool and now everything is a boring slab
The Twilight Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Channy (02/19/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #410
JechtShotMK9
Default

JechtShotMK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Dark and Divine (02/18/2017), The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #411
Alex Strife
Default

I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sold on the whole "Keyblade turning into things". That said, the screenshot looks cool.
__________________
Alex Strife is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #412
Lucis Caelum
Default

Yesterday news:
Square Enix Japan's 3rd Business Division has listed a new job opening for Kingdom Hearts III on their website for the role of a System Programmer.
Lucis Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (02/18/2017), The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017), Theozilla (02/18/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #413
JechtShotMK9
Default

Lulcielid wrote: Yesterday news:
Square Enix Japan's 3rd Business Division has listed a new job opening for Kingdom Hearts III on their website for the role of a System Programmer.
Tasha incoming in 3...2...1...
JechtShotMK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Dashell (02/18/2017), Lex (02/19/2017), The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #414
Dashell
Default

Tetsujin wrote: New screenshot:



“This is the first time we show this screenshot of Kingdom Hearts III,” director Tetsuya Nomura said (via Gameblog.fr). “It’s happening in Thebes and they are fighting a new model of the Heartless. The Keyblade turns into a lot of things. Here it is a shield, but it can also be transformed into a chariot. This is called Power Form.”
Source
I wonder if he merges with Donald and Goofy here like Master form since we don't see their HUD (is that the right word?)
Dashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017), Theozilla (02/18/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #415
Tashasaurous
Post

JechtShotMK9 wrote:
Lulcielid wrote: Yesterday news:
Square Enix Japan's 3rd Business Division has listed a new job opening for Kingdom Hearts III on their website for the role of a System Programmer.
Tasha incoming in 3...2...1...
Very funny.

Already had my tantrum in private when I found this out yesterday, so you don't have to hear me say it.

I'm still extremely annoyed by this, though. But that's all I'm gonna say. The new cool screenshot made up for it a little bit, though.

One more thing...it's Tash.

The Twilight Mexican wrote: Haunter from Pokémon is in this?
None of it looks anything like Haunter to me.
Tashasaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/2017   #416
The Twilight Mexican
Default

I was thinking you'd consider this good news because it indicates they're actually doing something. No?
__________________
Quexinos wrote: I wish I had been there when Cloud realized he had geostigma. I bet he cried.
hito wrote: man i miss flip phones, they were cool and now everything is a boring slab
The Twilight Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Dashell (02/19/2017)
Old 02/18/2017   #417
Tashasaurous
Post

True. At least they're finally showing a bit more than what they did last year. I guess now that 2.8 is out and Final Fantasy XV is finally out of the way(save for DLC but those can easily wait since most people finally know the story they've been craving for the past decade) they can finally work on KH3 and FFVII:Remake.

If we're lucky, we can see a little bit more in this year's E3....I said "If" because I don't want to jinx it.

As I said, the new image looks cool. Kind of like this better than the new screenshot of Cloud for the remake to be honest, because the latter pic looks a bit....too much like FFXV. But then again, that's the new gameplay for some of their games these days. At least you don't have to wait to take your turn.
Tashasaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (02/18/2017)
Old 03/13/2017   #418
Dashell
Default

So we got some stuff from The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour. Kairi, Aqua and Xion's voice actress' performed some lines that relate to KH III. Aqua's hasn't been translated yet but here's Kairi and Xion:


Kairi:

I didn't notify you but you might've already heard from Yen Sid-sama.
I've come to train to become a Keyblade wielder.
Until now, I've only been waiting for you guys to come back from your journey.
Maybe with this I can at least help out a little.

The magician Merlin-sama can use magic that surpasses time.
Here, we can forget about the flow of time.
Isn't it great?

Lea's training with me.
He apologized to me over and over again.
It's alright,
I'd say,
But he'd keep on apologizing...

At first I was a bit scared but
As we trained together we started talking to each other.
I found out Lea also has a best friend he wants to save.
I felt like, he's not a person that I can bring myself to hate...

Sometimes..... He'd stare at my face
So I'd ask him, what's wrong?
"I don't know, but I feel like it's something I must recall", He'd say...

Your journey is a journey that will help many people
and the people you'll meet from now on
I have a feeling these people you meet will also need your help

The journey might be hard but
Please stay as the cheerful and bright Sora I know
Because your smile, will save many hearts.....

*end*
Xion:

On the day you first called my name
It made me feel like I had a heart
If I hadn't met the two of you
I wonder how my "everyday" would've been.

Day by day, repeating the days which were the same as every other,
Even so,
The red, setting sun,
The taste of ice cream.
Those days when nothing happened were the most precious to me

All of it is my treasure.

Thank you for calling out my name.
Thank you for inviting me to the clocktower.
Thank you for picking up shells for me.
Thank you for coming to bring me back.
Thank you for letting me be your friend.

I wish... those same old days could have continued on longer....

We wanted to go to the sea....

*end*

So i really feel like they're going to revive Xion and have this happy ending with her which I really don't like. When you create a character whose soul purpose is to die to make the player feel awful about everything... you kinda mess it up when she can just pop back out and be okay. Days went into such detail to explain why Xion and Sora CANNOT co Exist so this just bothers me. They're breaking the laws of their own universe just for a "happy ending."


Hey let's revive Aerith while we're at it... (granted she's IN the KH world but)


Aqua's lines haven't been translated but it's about Ven and Terra being the light that guides her out of darkness or something.

So... yay?
Dashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Alex Strife (03/16/2017), Dark and Divine (03/13/2017), Tetsujin (03/13/2017), The Twilight Mexican (03/14/2017)
Old 03/13/2017   #419
Tashasaurous
Post

Dashell wrote: So we got some stuff from The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour. Kairi, Aqua and Xion's voice actress' performed some lines that relate to KH III. Aqua's hasn't been translated yet but here's Kairi and Xion:


Kairi:

I didn't notify you but you might've already heard from Yen Sid-sama.
I've come to train to become a Keyblade wielder.
Until now, I've only been waiting for you guys to come back from your journey.
Maybe with this I can at least help out a little.

The magician Merlin-sama can use magic that surpasses time.
Here, we can forget about the flow of time.
Isn't it great?

Lea's training with me.
He apologized to me over and over again.
It's alright,
I'd say,
But he'd keep on apologizing...

At first I was a bit scared but
As we trained together we started talking to each other.
I found out Lea also has a best friend he wants to save.
I felt like, he's not a person that I can bring myself to hate...

Sometimes..... He'd stare at my face
So I'd ask him, what's wrong?
"I don't know, but I feel like it's something I must recall", He'd say...

Your journey is a journey that will help many people
and the people you'll meet from now on
I have a feeling these people you meet will also need your help

The journey might be hard but
Please stay as the cheerful and bright Sora I know
Because your smile, will save many hearts.....

*end*
Xion:

On the day you first called my name
It made me feel like I had a heart
If I hadn't met the two of you
I wonder how my "everyday" would've been.

Day by day, repeating the days which were the same as every other,
Even so,
The red, setting sun,
The taste of ice cream.
Those days when nothing happened were the most precious to me

All of it is my treasure.

Thank you for calling out my name.
Thank you for inviting me to the clocktower.
Thank you for picking up shells for me.
Thank you for coming to bring me back.
Thank you for letting me be your friend.

I wish... those same old days could have continued on longer....

We wanted to go to the sea....

*end*
So i really feel like they're going to revive Xion and have this happy ending with her which I really don't like. When you create a character whose soul purpose is to die to make the player feel awful about everything... you kinda mess it up when she can just pop back out and be okay. Days went into such detail to explain why Xion and Sora CANNOT co Exist so this just bothers me. They're breaking the laws of their own universe just for a "happy ending."
Well, I for one am looking forward to see the return of Xion. Besides, Xehanort was practically breaking the laws of the KH universe anyway.

Not to mention that I'm the "Happy Ending" sort of person.

And I'm glad that Lea is turning over a new leaf(via Axel) since even he deserves a happy ending. All of the protagonists do. Heck, even Isa deserves to be saved.

Dashell wrote: Hey let's revive Aerith while we're at it... (granted she's IN the KH world but)
You'd be surprised how a couple of people have actually revived Aerith in their fanfic stories...like me for example in my fanfic "Sailor Moon Continuum" franchise. Long story.

Dashell wrote: Aqua's lines haven't been translated but it's about Ven and Terra being the light that guides her out of darkness or something.

So... yay?
Well, her Wayfinder Charm connects to both Ven and Terra and it has saved her neck in the darkness more times than Aqua can count.
Tashasaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/2017   #420
Dashell
Default

There will be new KH III info during the world tour:

http://kh13.com/news/new-interview-f...d-union-%CF%87

I hope it's actually something worthwhile and not just "Lea will be in it" or something
Dashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Dark and Divine (03/15/2017), Teioh (03/15/2017), The Twilight Mexican (03/15/2017)
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.