The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Site, Forums, Staff & Projects > Forum News & Information

Forum News & Information News and issues concerning the forums go here

Old 06/18/2012   #16
CK

When I am made leader of this forum i'm removing the stupid aka rules. Did you know they were going to block me from editing my own profile all because of one stupid little line of information? I know i'm just as shocked as you are. We need a real moderator up in this bitch. Someone who's not a pushover like road is.

Au milieu de mes semblables
Je vois des monstres
J'entends des hurlements
La gorge comprimée
Dans un étau austère
Les yeux bandés
Je me sens étranger
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Alessa Gillespie (06/18/2012), Celes Chere (06/18/2012), Cookie Monster (06/18/2012), Kermitu Kleric Katie (04/09/2013), Rumpelstiltskin (06/18/2012), Serah Farron (06/18/2012), Sheva Alomar (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #17
Celes Chere

That's outrageous!
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 3:
Alessa Gillespie (06/18/2012), CK (06/18/2012), Serah Farron (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #18
Ghost X

Thanks for the nomination, GoM, but sorry, folks, no can do. If you can slow Earth's rotation down a little bit, perhaps give me a few hours more per day, I may reconsider.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Member You'd Most Want to Meet.

2017 1st Runner-Up -- Best Voice.

2017 2nd Place Winner -- Most Likely To Back Out Of A Fight But Remain... Victorious.
Ghost X is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 4:
Dawnbreaker (06/19/2012), Hisako (06/18/2012), Kermitu Kleric Katie (04/09/2013), The Pyro (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #19
Arianna

I think I would make a good moderator.

Please click here and help my eggs and hatchlings!
(Thank you!)

Splintered wrote: [Jihl] was like "I AM GUNNA BE RELEVA-" nvm

Arianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 2:
Ghost X (06/18/2012), Hisako (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #20
Hisako

i think if days were 25 hours instead of 24 we'd all be a lot more regular

ed: I support Arianna's call as she has the level-headedness we're looking for plus the emotional maturity that we need. idk about activity but imo if we need someone truly neutral in decision-making, I'd say Arianna's a good choice. "

RIP in peace old sig lolol 04/2015

Don't believe your eyes? Don't be surprised.

Hisako is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Octo (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #21
Chloe Frazer

Rebecca Chambers wrote: and also I would mess with peoples usernames for amusement teehee
You're gonna change my username to Merthur for all the Arwen jokes I made aren't you?
Old 06/18/2012   #22
Arianna

BRIAN BLESSED wrote: ied: I support Arianna's call as she has the level-headedness we're looking for plus the emotional maturity that we need. idk about activity but imo if we need someone truly neutral in decision-making, I'd say Arianna's a good choice.
Thanks. But it seems that since I nominate myself, I don't belong. Dacon's words. Anyhow. Yes, I do think I'd be a good mod. I still stand.

Please click here and help my eggs and hatchlings!
(Thank you!)

Splintered wrote: [Jihl] was like "I AM GUNNA BE RELEVA-" nvm

Arianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Octo (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #23
Vendel

Ryushikaze wrote:
Vendel, self nominated

Arianna

Huh.
Vendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/2012   #24
Celes Chere

Carlie, please. If I was modded I would out right ban you.
Celes Chere is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Alessa Gillespie (06/18/2012), Chloe Frazer (06/18/2012), CK (06/18/2012), Kermitu Kleric Katie (04/09/2013), looneymoon (06/18/2012), Madame Mayor (06/18/2012), Serah Farron (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #25
Chloe Frazer

Oh I know that I just thought you would change my username to Merthur before banning me.
Old 06/18/2012   #26
CK

Diamond Pickaxe wrote: Huh.
I agree I nominated Vendel. And I was being 100% serious, yep.

Au milieu de mes semblables
Je vois des monstres
J'entends des hurlements
La gorge comprimée
Dans un étau austère
Les yeux bandés
Je me sens étranger
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Kermitu Kleric Katie (04/09/2013)
Old 06/18/2012   #27
Ryushikaze

Well, you nominated him, anyways, which I must have missed the first time, and my criteria for adding 'self nominated' was that no one other than him backed the move, as opposed to Arianna, who got public backing immediately.

It's all moot anyways, as the threads are going up shortly.
Thanked by 2:
Kermitu Kleric Katie (04/09/2013), Madame Mayor (06/18/2012)
Old 06/18/2012   #28
Ryushikaze

Just to note, Mog was not given a thread because he's currently away and not able to answer questions. If he's able to get on and answer questions, he'll be given one.
Thanked by:
Kermitu Kleric Katie (04/09/2013)
Old 06/21/2012   #29
Flintlock

Cross-posting:

Madame Mayor wrote: Looks like voting will begin in the next few days and questions have slowed down. Thanks for your questions everyone. I hope I gave detailed enough answers for you and that my answers have helped make your final decision. If there's any last minute questions, please don't hesitate to post or PM me. I want everyone to make as informed of a decision as possible. As I said before, I don't want the job unless the majority of the active cuz lol 5000+ membersTLS population feels comfortable and supports that.

Thanks again everyone.
As we're getting to the end, it would be fine by me if any nominee wants to answer a question which I've asked of another nominee (except for the ones which would be completely irrelevant to a different person). I think that could just as easily apply to all questions, as well, but it's not really up to me to say so. It would be good to have a few more points of comparison between the candidates, I think. In a presidential debate, you wouldn't ask Obama "how will you reduce the deficit?" and then immediately turn to Romney and say "how do you feel about the war in Afghanistan?" - you'd want to hear both candidates' answers to both questions I'm not saying they all have to be answered by everyone. Pick and choose.
Flintlock is offline   Reply With Quote