The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Site, Forums, Staff & Projects > Forum News & Information

Forum News & Information News and issues concerning the forums go here

Old 06/02/2009   #76
Dawnbreaker

Midol, Mako. Get some. ;P

"I'll make you happy," said Life, "But first, I'll make you strong."

"You can do everything right and still lose. That is not weakness; that is Life." Jean-Luc Picard / Patrick Stewart

"It may well be that we will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people." Martin Luthar King Jr.

Dawnbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/02/2009   #77
Makoeyes987

NO U

Take a joke, Nancy. You're taking me too seriously!
Makoeyes987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/02/2009   #78
Dawnbreaker

Not that time of the month.

Trust me people within a 100 feet radius would know if it was.

...I'll stop spamming now. >>'

"I'll make you happy," said Life, "But first, I'll make you strong."

"You can do everything right and still lose. That is not weakness; that is Life." Jean-Luc Picard / Patrick Stewart

"It may well be that we will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and the violent actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence and indifference of the good people." Martin Luthar King Jr.

Dawnbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/02/2009   #79
Cthulhu

I've said this in an elitist bastard's thread too (in some way), but I'll note some of my sentiments in here too.

From the beginning, it was said (and probably known, too) that the teams were an experiment which, as most of us have concluded by now, failed. With that in mind, I propose shutting down the teams as they are right now, move their topics to their respective sections, and call it a day, for now.

In a few months, if people are still interested, come up with a new proposal for teams. Write up an epic post on how the teams should be organized, what should and should not be public, how people get in and/or are kicked out, what is and isn't allowed in the teams, what the teams are and what they're not (note: they're not spam sections or main section copies, I'm nazi about that), etc. Then, we'll review and, if there's enough serious and positive replies to it, I guess we could give it another go.

No promises though - the above is imho, and doesn't represent occifial policy or the opinions of other staff unless they quote the above and go 'yeh i agree lol!!!!!1!'.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/02/2009   #80
CK

Cthulhu wrote: I've said this in an elitist bastard's thread too (in some way), but I'll note some of my sentiments in here too.

From the beginning, it was said (and probably known, too) that the teams were an experiment which, as most of us have concluded by now, failed. With that in mind, I propose shutting down the teams as they are right now, move their topics to their respective sections, and call it a day, for now.

In a few months, if people are still interested, come up with a new proposal for teams. Write up an epic post on how the teams should be organized, what should and should not be public, how people get in and/or are kicked out, what is and isn't allowed in the teams, what the teams are and what they're not (note: they're not spam sections or main section copies, I'm nazi about that), etc. Then, we'll review and, if there's enough serious and positive replies to it, I guess we could give it another go.

No promises though - the above is imho, and doesn't represent occifial policy or the opinions of other staff unless they quote the above and go 'yeh i agree lol!!!!!1!'.
yeh i agree lol!!!!!1!

Au milieu de mes semblables
Je vois des monstres
J'entends des hurlements
La gorge comprimée
Dans un étau austère
Les yeux bandés
Je me sens étranger
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/02/2009   #81
Akemmi

Dacon wrote:
LOL. Dante, awesome.

What the hell did I miss in this thread?

xxx
Akemmi is offline   Reply With Quote