The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0

FFVII Online: Midgar 3.0 Discussion forum for the Midgar 3.0 Mod hosted at FFVIIOnline.net

Old 10/01/2011   #1
kuro
Arrow Website Moved to ff7online.wordpress.com

Hello all,

I just wanted to update you all and let you know that ff7online.net is now being hosted at http://ff7online.wordpress.com/

primarily because i need to renew my domain name, and honestly as am about 2 month away from being a father of a New Born Baby Girl.... with more and more little time, i'm not sure how much more time i can dedicated to updating ff7online.net

therefore rather than just abandoning ff7online.net i thought why not just migrate it over to a free service, this way at-least we still have a place to go to find those ff7 fan games i spent a good amount of time digging up.

well... im off now to continue to prepare for DADDY LAND! =)

i'll try swing by here when i can.
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/2011   #2
Tennyo

Oh, a baby? Very nice. Congrats!
Old 10/01/2011   #3
kuro

=) thank you....

well GUYS! check it i am in the middle of possibly working something out with FFRadio, they may take ownership of ff7online.net

so lets see how it goes... i will update
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote