The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

ARCHIVED FORUMS

Hello. You are currently viewing the old vBulletin forums, which are now in readonly archive mode.
Please go to https://thelifestream.net/forums to go to the current forums.

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Archive > TLS Archive > Random History

Random History Random old stuff that wasn't good enough for the top level of the archive.

View Poll Results: The one he lives with or the dead one?
Living 96 88.89%
Dead 12 11.11%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04/08/2010   #6226
Isabella

Guys, no one doubts he's talking to Tifa. The Clerith argument is that, because we only hear Cloud's side, that it's because Aerith is there with him listening to the conversation and can only hear his side of it. How we suddenly shifted from an omniscient POV to Aerith's without any explanation or transition, or any indication that she's even there, is another matter.

Also, love Stud Cloud. Telling Tifa to close up shop so he can spend time with her tomorrow, while he's got Today's Girl alongside him. What a pimp.
Thanked by 12:
Chloe Frazer (04/08/2010), Dashell (04/08/2010), Eerie (04/09/2010), Elisa Maza (01/08/2011), Fairheartstrife (04/08/2010), looneymoon (04/08/2010), Madame Mayor (04/08/2010), Shadowfox (04/08/2010), T@ctic (06/19/2018), Tennyo (04/08/2010), The Twilight Mexican (04/22/2010), Tifaeria (04/12/2010)
Old 04/08/2010   #6227
Tennyo

Yes, Cloud is just the epitome of being a douchebag manwhore.
Old 04/08/2010   #6228
Fairheartstrife

And yet it's Zack the Cleriths take issue with....
Old 04/08/2010   #6229
Dashell

Guys, no one doubts he's talking to Tifa. The Clerith argument is that, because we only hear Cloud's side, that it's because Aerith is there with him listening to the conversation and can only hear his side of it. How we suddenly shifted from an omniscient POV to Aerith's without any explanation or transition, or any indication that she's even there, is another matter.

THANK YOU!
Old 04/08/2010   #6230
Alessa Gillespie

Isabella wrote: Guys, no one doubts he's talking to Tifa. The Clerith argument is that, because we only hear Cloud's side, that it's because Aerith is there with him listening to the conversation and can only hear his side of it. How we suddenly shifted from an omniscient POV to Aerith's without any explanation or transition, or any indication that she's even there, is another matter.
...so if the next line of theory srsly that he's a pimp, or is it that he's going to roffle and have spirit sex with Aerith while Tifa sits at home, pining away for him to come home? I just don't get it.

is daddy still a good man?
like a shotgun needs an outcome

don't trust the ones who shake with their left hand

ACKY: IM NOT A TURIAN I CANT MAEK BABBIES WITH GARRUS

Joe: NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE

can you fight a legendary creature?

i was a TEENAGE CLAIRVOYANT
Old 04/08/2010   #6231
Dashell

I think a some of them believe he wanted Tifa to close the bar for an Avalanche Reunion... but I'm not completely sure about that.
Old 04/08/2010   #6232
Edley

I think that assumption was based on the whole last shot in AC of the desk with the yellow flowers and the group photograph. While I could poke a few holes in that theories continuity I'll admit it's possible. Still that has nothing to do with the claims of the Clerii.

Fairheart, was Tifa sad that Cloud was afflicted with the horrible "Penguin Hands-Stigma"?
Miria Harvent: That's true! Amazing!
Old 04/08/2010   #6233
Dashell

I think that assumption was based on the whole last shot in AC of the desk with the yellow flowers and the group photograph. While I could poke a few holes in that theories continuity I'll admit it's possible. Still that has nothing to do with the claims of the Clerii.
well it knocks down that Cloud wants to spend time with Tifa and therefor it's not Cloti so it must be Clerith
Old 04/08/2010   #6234
Tennyo

Wouldn't the Avalanche Reunion have taken place right after AC/C?
Old 04/08/2010   #6235
looneymoon

I actually don`t have many problems with the idea that Aerith was listening to the conversation. It goes with the idea of her watching on wistfully from death. Does give a bit of a creeper vibe though, I must admit Of course, it`s all fan speculation and there`s really no reason to take that view as truth.

Hmm... creeper. That makes eme think. The real person who`s listening is actually SEPHIROTH. That`s right, the next comp title will be a cellphone title where you have to stop Seph from eavesdropping on your calls.

Thanked by 3:
Tennyo (04/08/2010), The Twilight Mexican (04/22/2010), Winter (04/09/2010)
Old 04/08/2010   #6236
Edley

Logically, but then again Cloud had to make a stop in the flower fields so they might have had to wait a bit.
Miria Harvent: That's true! Amazing!
Old 04/08/2010   #6237
Fairheartstrife

Dudley wrote:
Fairheart, was Tifa sad that Cloud was afflicted with the horrible "Penguin Hands-Stigma"?
Devastated.

To tell the truth, I just got fed up with trying to draw them, so I left it. **shrug** I have pics that I love the hands, and pics that I just say 'fuck it' and move on.
Old 04/08/2010   #6238
Ryushikaze

Quexinos wrote: I think a some of them believe he wanted Tifa to close the bar for an Avalanche Reunion... but I'm not completely sure about that.
Such is an ENTIRELY aparsimonious explanation for two reasons.
1. Avalanche was already in Edge. It is simpler for them to gather outside of 7th heaven that day, than to break off and meet again. Further along this reason, Reeve is not present, but Cait Is. If this were an arranged rather than impromptu party, both would have come.
2. Barret asks Cloud to take a present to Marlene. IF Barret was coming home THE NEXT DAY, he would have BROUGHT THE PRESENT HIMSELF.

Lebreau wrote: Wouldn't the Avalanche Reunion have taken place right after AC/C?
Such is the most parsimonious, yes.
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (04/22/2010)
Old 04/08/2010   #6239
Fairheartstrife

stop it, Ryu. Stop it with your logic and reason. It burnssssssssssssssssssssss.
Old 04/09/2010   #6240
Isabella

One other point: The flowers lying in front of the picture are fresh. If they were picked the day before the photo was taken, then the photo had to be printed and framed, then they sure are hardy flowers to still look so good.
Thanked by:
The Twilight Mexican (04/22/2010)