A Taste Of Paradise~A Batman and Wonderwoman fanclub~

Z

Zealkin

I admit I have not read every single comic book out there, but I've had my share, and despite playa batmans many relationships(or just him being a chick magnet in general BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN), this one happens to be a personal favorite.

So join if you want, talk about their relationship, and post lots of fanartz and the like :)
justice_league__puppy_love_by_eclair_chan-d3bo9hb.png

batman_and_wonder_woman_by_dinei.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I kinda like this ship, but even I know batman wouldnt date her due to his so called 'issues'.

Z

Zealkin

Yeah they even discuss his "issues" and wonder woman gets pissed off, lol

they have some cute moments though

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Well I don't really "ship" but there's been legitimate hints at there being something between the two(hell the creators have asked at conventions if people would like to see Bruce and Diana hook up), they even attempted to go on a few dates, and have had some intimate moments. I found it a lot more appealing that the usual forced pairings of Diana and Superman.

Oh, and I loved them in Justice League/JLU

I have plenty of art I can share once I dig it up and compile it :monster:

Z

Zealkin

Well I don't really "ship" but there's been legitimate hints at there being something between the two(hell the creators have asked at conventions if people would like to see Bruce and Diana hook up), they even attempted to go on a few dates, and have had some intimate moments. I found it a lot more appealing that the usual forced pairings of Diana and Superman.

Oh, and I loved them in Justice League/JLU

I have plenty of art I can share once I dig it up and compile it :monster:
God I hate Diana and Superman

and JLU moments are the absolute best, making out to escape Thangarians?
Win.

And art yes please.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
*throws a table* I THOUGHT CATWOMAN AND BATMAN HAD SOMETHING SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

*cries in a corner*

They do.

You can love more than one person. Selina did hook up with someone else and had their baby after all.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Shit I'm torn between Bats x Talia, Bats x Cats, Bats x Wonderwoman.

...Uhhh may I choose bats x all 3?

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Oh awesome!! I luv this couple and it's the only one I see for both of them. I don't care much for Batman's other love interests, and Wondy.....well her's are barely memorable at all. The only one memorable is Steve Trevor and they made it impossible for those two to be together in the comics.

Now I have come across a site out there dedicated to this couple, but it doesn't hold a lot. It holds some scans, but there's a lot of fanfiction that you can view. http://www.batmanwonderwoman.com/

Anybody else know of any good sites about them?

Z

Zealkin

Yeah I don't like many of WW other love interests, they don't have the same dynamic... I don't know.

Now I have come across a site out there dedicated to this couple, but it doesn't hold a lot. It holds some scans, but there's a lot of fanfiction that you can view. http://www.batmanwonderwoman.com/

And That's actually why I named the club this~~~

Not sure of any other groups, that one is pretty good though

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
And That's actually why I named the club this~~~
OH DUH! Why didn't I see that? Probably because I was too happy to see more than one person liking this couple. :awesomonster: lol

Z

Zealkin

woot! Blinded by happiness by such an awesome sauce pairing
moar fanartz:
batman-wonder_woman.jpg

Wonder_Woman_n_Batman_by_NickyGonza.png

ww%20BAT.jpg

tumblr_l8b988UI1X1qbladco1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7sb99j1r11qcr5u4o1_500.jpg

Batman_and_WonderWoman_by_Kromdor.jpg

1214983-batman_and_wonder_woman_super.jpg

tumblr_l6c5tvRpeM1qbladco1_500.jpg

Batman_and_Wonderwoman_by_atanbz.jpg

tumblr_lqgi5fyvXN1qir1z9o1_500.jpg

c-h-o-i-c-e-s-batman-superman-christmas-wonder-woman-justice-demotivational-poster-1267049269.jpg

Top Bottom