Community playthrough game nominations (July 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
Will someone else hurry up and nominate Crisis Core then before it's arbitrarily not put on the poll :P

We should have a poll before this upcoming poll to decide what kinda poll we should have. This thread is as apolling as poll blart mall cop.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'd nominate Crisis Core as well but in light of recent events I feel it could be a playthrough we could do before the remake comes out, sort of in preparation/anticipation.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
▲I wouldn't mind playing Crisis Core again for that. It'll be, what, another 5 years from now or so?:P

I would also like to nominate Crisis Core, and V simply because that's the next numerically that I'm yet to experience.

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
I'll second (third? fourth?...) Crisis Core and VII. And V.

Especially Crisis Core :D.

Oh, and Tactics Advance, because dammit, I love that game.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Fine, I also nominate FFVII as tribute. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Hasn't VII been a thing here already or did I miss something?
I think you could be alluding to the community relay thing that just recently ended. But besides that, nope. Or at least I don't think so, anyway.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I think you could be alluding to the community relay thing that just recently ended. But besides that, nope. Or at least I don't think so, anyway.

We did a playthrough of VII in 2012 if I remember right. It's the only playthrought that I've managed to take part for longer than the first chapter. That's also why I'd probably rather play something else.

I'm going to (re)nominate V, X and XIII. ^_^

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Then no wonder I don't remember it, wasn't around then. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The remake announcement is and/or will be bringing tons of traffic to the site, including new members. What better way to make them feel more at home and capitalize on this wave of nostalgia?

But it's just a thought.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I srsly think we need to play VII together and chatter on about everything we want to change or stay the same in the remake. I haven't played this game in quite a few years.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I *just* started a new game, soooo...is anyone going to join me? :monster:

EDIT: heh...I just stole that stupid soldier's potion. :muhaha:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
I'll even actually play it this time. :monster:
Thats-What-She-Said-Michael-Scott-Last-Episode.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom