Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

Isabella

Your Mom
I can't remember if I've seen Soul around these parts. Is she even registered?

Edit: Nevermind, I see she's not on the members list.

A

Great Old One
Soul_Singer...? Never heard of her.

Man, I wish I was in the ACF. Sounds like the Faith club there was a lot of fun. T_T

Ooh. Since Jem posted that. I want to share this old sig from someone from Faith. I forgot whose it was though. :(

clotioppresion1zr5.jpg

XD

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Ooh. Since Jem posted that. I want to share this old sig from someone from Faith. I forgot whose it was though. :(

clotioppresion1zr5.jpg

XD
That would be me. :p What's funny is that that banner is saved in the same folder that the T&A banner is saved in. Anyway... certain people were always acting as if Cloti fans/members of Faith/neutrals were so ebil and oppressive. I'm a HUGE Les Miz fan (Enjolras = <3 ), so... the banner was made.

And yes, Tenn~, you can wear it/modify it any way you please. :)

Last edited:

Fighter

Pro Adventurer
So, Jukain... where to begin. She believes that all fans of Tifa like her because of her breasts, think she exists solely for fanservice... and a few other nonsensical things. But the girl is literally obsessed with Tifa, to the point where everyone has concluded she's actually got a crush on Tifa she doesn't want to admit.

Like someone else we know.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Les Miz banner is win. Oh how I remember seeing that when it was on it's farewell tour *sings the songs*

Can you hear the Cleriths sing?
Singing the song of angry shippers?
It is the music of a fandom that will be canon!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Lmfao, those banners are awesome. The first one is funny/cute, and the second one is just downright epic. ;) Are there any more?

Tifa is an amazing character- her body is just an amazing plus. =)) She's got brains and beauty, what's not to like? She's much more modest than Aerith, but no-one can believe that their perfect angel Aerith can be quite spunky.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Like someone else we know.

Like several of them, really.

Les Miz banner is win. Oh how I remember seeing that when it was on it's farewell tour *sings the songs*

Can you hear the Cleriths sing?
Singing the song of angry shippers?
It is the music of a fandom that will be canon!

Oh, that reminds me of Alex's "La resistance" ditty.

And his little 'mr grinch' filk.

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
http://www.bent.co.jp/main/news/20090331C.htm

I forgot that there's going to be yet another FFVII Ultimania. Wonder if there's going to be anything else interesting in this one? It seems that with every new book/ultimania, there's some new C/T related thingie that makes us laugh... well, makes me laugh anyway. Anyway, anyone planning to get it?

@banners: we had LOT of silly of banners. I don't have them all saved, but I do have a few. Will try to find them later.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
I was getting that.

It's mostly the same as the old one, except new stuff like CC. But apparently they're reworking bits and pieces around the book in general, so that might be interesting. Probably fixing all those dirty Cloti lies that got in there somehow. "Tifa understands Cloud", "Cloud goes back home to Tifa", the complete lack of Maiden. Now Maiden will get 20 pages, Tifa knows nothing about Cloud at all, and Cloud is going to flower fields every night.

Also, this was the banner that apparently proved how much I love C/T.

PETCHOCOBO.jpg

Also, this new book might mean there needs to be a new version of this:

clotiplague.png

EDIT; http://dps.dengeki.com/2009/03/ffviiaccplaystation_32.html

Dengeki PS3 thing on ACC. Is it just me, or are there quite a few 'Cloti' scenes in that? (Promise, Highwind from FFVII, Cloud angsting about Tifa from CC)

Last edited:

Lily Ella

Pro Adventurer
Hey, I forgot about that banner.

That page/article was made by some biased Cloti -- they only posted Tifa-related stuff! I'm sure that the other pages are filled wiht loverly pink stuff.

+ moar banners:

Only old!Faith/ACF members would understand this one:
mtrx9z.gif

^ made by me, though Shadowfox came up with the little "scenario"/dialogue.

20krqqo.gif

^ by wayward tempest. PURE AWESOME.

3096jih.gif

^ by Rinoa -- what's funny about this one was that it was later copied. Of course, it wasn't half as clever or funny... nor did it make any sense, but whatever.

I don't know where the rest are. Either I never actually saved them, or I did save them and have since deleted them. I thought that I had ExMachina's "Tifa photoshops Cloud into the family pic" banner (since I was the one who requested it), but I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
*dies* KING NOMURA IS EPIC WIN HOLY FLIP!!!!!!!!!! *saves*

Anyway... *composes self* That Dengeki seems very Cloti. What does it say, hito?

Also, anyone remember the banners I made?

canon_prisoner.jpg

chuckvsbruce.gif

mightyfanon.gif

Also remember how [strike]we killed Charlton Heston[/strike] Charlton Heston died in the midst of all our fun?

I don't know where the rest are. Either I never actually saved them, or I did save them and have since deleted them. I thought that I had ExMachina's "Tifa photoshops Cloud into the family pic" banner (since I was the one who requested it), but I can't seem to find it.

tifarabidclotita2.jpg

ExMachina made that? How funny! I never realized that!

I wish she'd come join this forum. I miss her Photoshop tuts. :(

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Anyway... *composes self* That Dengeki seems very Cloti. What does it say, hito?
Most of it is too small to read, but it has that "Cloud can do it" quote from AC and the subtitle for Tifa's page seems to be "childhood friend who gently watches over Cloud (&#38745;&#12363;&#12395;&#12463;&#12521;&#12454;&#12489;&#12434;&#35211;&#23432;&#12427;&#24188;&#12394;&#12376;&#12415;&#12398;&#22899;&#24615;)". Sorry Tifa, I guess all you can be is a childhood friend. I mean, that's what the magazine says. You can't be anything more than that, just like Aerith is just another comrade.

Banners I found looking through my photobucket:

mongrels.jpg

pairingparting.gif

Although I think all our Heston stuff was made before he died. Still better than Nazi jokes, though.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think I remember him dieing like, a week after we got all into the Ten Commandments stuff. It was really freaky. :/

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Oh my gawd, I am seriously dying from laughter. "The proofz, there's just so many of them!", King Nomura, hell... they're all my favorite. Those are awesome, I must save them all for my amusement. I really can't wait for ACC, and the new news on the Ultimania is getting me much more excited. I'm actually more thrilled about the Ultimania, than I am about ACC. xD

Dengeki PS3 thing on ACC. Is it just me, or are there quite a few 'Cloti' scenes in that? (Promise, Highwind from FFVII, Cloud angsting about Tifa from CC)

They're going to talk about how Tifa strong armed Cloud into a fake promise, how the HighWind scene is just optional, and how depressed Cloud gets over Tifa, duh! Rofl Rofl.

And his little 'mr grinch' filk.

Lol. :monster:

what's funny about this one was that it was later copied. Of course, it wasn't half as clever or funny... nor did it make any sense, but whatever.

Haha, I saw that one. I actually thought the Cloti one was a counter to it, but when I realized it was just them trying to counter Cloti, I was amused to say the least.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hilariously, Cloud in the compilation down in the corner of his page...

Him and Tifa at the well.
Him talking ABOUT Tifa to Zack in CC.

And in Tifa's
Her and Cloud at the well.
Her and Cloud in front of the reactor.

Funny that they chose those images, eh. Almost like they wanted to reinforce this connection between Cloud and Tifa.

Nah.

And Koibito killed Heston. Took his gun, too.

Top Bottom