Final Fantasy XVI

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
They finally used that glorious OST

tumblr_ntu8unljUQ1qc1fw5o8_500.gif

Some new info:

• There will be an epilogue quest if you complete both DLCs.
  • Clive's Bearer mark removal scene will be updated on the base game.
  • Tonberry's weapon will be craftable.

source: twitter.com/Genki_JPN

and then this

GJTVKgbXoAAR4u2

Clive about to become the most powerful MC ever if he wasnt already.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Man, this reminds me that I still need to go check out the first bit of FFXVI DLC, but especially with it having some more overall epilogue stuff attached to it (and Tonberry weaponry).

X :neo:

Reactions: Wol

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
Does anyone know how long this DLC will be? Will it be about the same as Echoes of the Fallen? I’m trying to plan my weekend around it.

And I guess I’ll have to replay the ending to do whatever new epilogue quest this is?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
  • Made adjustments to when Torgal can be petted and lowered time before re-petting.
thank you for working on the important things

i would like a more detailed breakdown of certain changes. where exactly are these new npcs going to be and who are they, which sidequests have new cutscenes, which other cutscenes have altered staging or altered animations, et

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Does anyone know how long this DLC will be? Will it be about the same as Echoes of the Fallen? I’m trying to plan my weekend around it.

And I guess I’ll have to replay the ending to do whatever new epilogue quest this is?

Don't know how long exactly but I heard it's longer than the first at least

Wol

AKA
Rosarian Shield
Surprised by the high view count of the DLC trailer, almost 600k views. That seems pretty unusual compared to other FF dlcs.

Pre-launch stream today (with exclusive prizes)

I guess they said in an interview it would take 5 hours to complete the story, and around 10 hours to complete everything.

No word about when that epilogue quest will take place.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Rising Tide is really fun and went in some cooler directions than I expected. They've also made a tonnnnnnn of QoL updates to the main game. If you've somehow not played XVI yet then there's no better time to dive in.

Unfortunately, I felt exactly the opposite. It wasn't bad, but rather average, and I'm really disappointed. I really feel that they haven't learned anything from the "problems" of the base game. The side quests are poorly designed. The story is okay, but it's sorely lacking in party involvement. Jill got robbed AGAIN (I'm really pissed).

The location is beautiful. Exploration isn't very interesting (very narrow and linear) but I love the landscapes. The new gameplay additions are really cool.

If you weren't thrilled with FFXVI OG, this won't change your mind. If you liked it, I think it's more or less the same, so you should enjoy it I guess.

Not the goodbye to FFXVI I was expecting...

Wol

AKA
Rosarian Shield

Final Fantasy 16 DLC brings 140% player count surge to PS5 exclusive​

I wonder if there`s enough interest to justify more content?

Yoru

Pro Adventurer

Final Fantasy 16 DLC brings 140% player count surge to PS5 exclusive​

I wonder if the interest is enough to justify more content?

This number means nothing sadly. % increase is worthless when we don't know base numbers.

10 to 24 players is a 140% increase.

YoshiP seems to be determined to do something else now. So except the PC version, I think it's better to not have too much expectation with XVI.

Top Bottom