Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

keishajl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Keisha, Kei
LOL @ kiss to death

Their proofz is that Cloud's desk (in his and Tifa's home) has the same flowers therefore he wants to be with Aerith.

omg... is cheat on Tifa!? Having flowers from Aeris in Tifa's house... ohh...bad boy....nasty boy!

Now seriously, the flowers represent Aeris...but isn't mean that Cloud love her...

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Surely you're not reading anything into Aerith's delicate flowers being pierced by Zack's broad, massive sword, are you?

:monster:
You're right. Whatever has gotten into me? I'm a filthy-minded Cloti. :wackymonster:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
omg... is cheat on Tifa!? Having flowers from Aeris in Tifa's house... ohh...bad boy....nasty boy!

Now seriously, the flowers represent Aeris...but isn't mean that Cloud love her...

LOL But aren't those flowers different from the flowers in the church?

Surely you're not reading anything into Aerith's delicate flowers being pierced by Zack's broad, massive sword, are you?

OMG STOP :awesome:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
^ Oooh, I forgot about that. I believe he would have done it either way, but he does say that. D:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Yeah, because I remember some saying that he only took him because of Aerith.. :huh:

You just want to promote CLack don't you? :glomp:

That's different. I think that one was when he said "Aerith brought him [Denzel] to us [him and Tifa]."

But he brought Denzel home because Tifa told him to.

OF COURSE I WANT TO PROMOTE CLACK. CLACK IS CANON! :catfight:

LOL :glomp:

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I had to.
seraphitta_broadsword.gif

I thought the flowers with the pictures were from Zack's grave
It would make sense now with ACC

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
And then Aerith's delicate flowers broad sword were pierced by Zack's massive?

Nice icon other than that though :wacky:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
I think that icon will spawn more of its kind once ACC has been released internationally. :monster:

Be proud to be the first!

Last edited:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
LOL

On a slight random note, I don't think Aerith's name is mentioned at all in ACC is it? It's quite a shame. Watching the CLACK clip, I think it would've been a nice opportunity for Tifa to mention Aerith's name, whilst thanking her at the same time. It'd only be fair.

Yeah. Cloud calls Zack... he doesn't even say Aerith. Or even refers to her in third person, for that matter.

...in fact, I don't think no one ever mentioned her at all. O_O Just "onee-chan" when she spammed everyone's phones... o_o And "kaa-san"...

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
It wasn't mentioned in AC either. When the staff realized this, they decided to give AVALANCHE pink ribbons so that Aeris wouldn't be completely outta the picture/to show they remember her, except in weird flashbacks. Except now they totally erased her, save for brief flashes & ending.

But I think this works better. Too much screentime diminishes the impact of her death considering it was supposed to be all iconic and shit.

But then, Zack IS everywhere, so maybe they just shortened her time to make room for him.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, she still appears (actually appears, rather than implication or flashback) three-ish times. He just got the one extra appearance, though his extra flashbacks are there.

Really, they only took out one real appearance, and actually added a few sly ones.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
LOVE TRIANGLE SPOILERZ:

The Clack scene English subbed! :awesome:

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THE PROOFZ

Holy crap I think that is the biggest Clack scene I have ever, well, SEEN! I liked it enough in Japanese but now that I know what they are saying, it's even BETTER!

If we had a rep system I would so rep you...

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Icon is luls, though I too was confused on first reading of the words.

@claims
Apparently Cloud is never worried about Tifa being in danger and it takes a random "thought of Aerith" to save her - well, after he saves Denzel because Denzel is more important than her, too. Everything is!

Let's just ignore the whole "being late to save you" conversations throughout the compilation and that silly thing about Cloud being Tifa's knight.. and focus on the order of flashbacks, because FIRST-er-LAST-er-ANYTHING means Aerith is the most important thing in Cloud's mind forever and ever. Amen.

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
The order is Aerith, Aerith, Tifa, Marlene, Denzel and Zack.
Two Aerith scenes, actually. And Zack's kinda lingered.

I'm more interested in how Safe and Sound is going to be a love song between Cloud and Aerith. I'm waiting for their answers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom