• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
The way I see it, their definition of debate is "agree with everything we say at all times." That's not a debate. I mean, what do the pinklets debate amongst one another? What kind of wedding CXA should have, since its a forgone conclusion that they are a couple? Whether the relationship should be classed as masturbation, since Aerith is some freakish parasite who is a part of Cloud, or if it is 'acceptable' necrophilia since she's dead?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
You know, I'm half tempted to drink the pink koolaid for the sole reason that, apparently, they can believe absolutely anything they want, irregardless of logic, evidence, sanity, etc. I lack the ability to do so. Tis one big reason I am Cloti.

Oh, and I still want my Jello Wrestling, damn it. Since no one else ever got around to it...

*borrows from the Cleriths, using a resurrection technique that by all rights doesn't really exist, to bring Aerith back to life* *then kidnaps Tifa from Seventh Heaven* *then forces them into bikinis that are just a bit too small and shoves them into the jello, where the battle ends in a draw after a stray lick becomes amazingly graphic and satisfying yuri* *takes Aerith over to the pink fortress, and is worshipped by them for bringing her back to life* *signals with one hand, and Sephiroth plummets down and skewers her all over again*

There, I got what I wanted and restored the status quo all in one. Rock on!

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This happened once... at least.. the other times the threads reopened

It was still annoying. :monster:

They're Cleriths, it's the same thing

Who's side are you on? :shifty: xDD

2006_12_jello1.jpg

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Do you suspect a Clerith spy among us Celes? Cause if so:

"The logical and sane Cloti will be "spared" for the cause, while the batshit crazy Clerith will be hunted down and exterminated. They shall be slashed, strangled, and slaughtered. Beaten, stabbed, and crushed. Garroted and impaled. Shot and executed without mercy. The time has come to cleanse this world of the LTD."

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
They're Cleriths, it's the same thing :monster:

Very true.

It was still annoying. :monster:

Who's side are you on? :shifty: xDD

2006_12_jello1.jpg

Moar.

Do you suspect a Clerith spy among us Celes? Cause if so:

"The logical and sane Cloti will be "spared" for the cause, while the batshit crazy Clerith will be hunted down and exterminated. They shall be slashed, strangled, and slaughtered. Beaten, stabbed, and crushed. Garroted and impaled. Shot and executed without mercy. The time has come to cleanse this world of the LTD."

It's not a 'spy', it's a few longtime lurkers. And one who used to have five other accounts. And no, we don't suspect. We know.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Well damn, no one told me.

*hits the spys with Everybody's Grudge*

Does that work on people who've killed all sorts of their own brain cells trying to keep a dead dream alive? If not, we go with Weiss' plan.

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I thought it was six, now. :awesome: Or was it six including the 'main' account? xP

Including.

FESS UP, QUEX. You are secretly a Clerith. ;O

She's worse. She's... A HOCKEY FAN.

Well damn, no one told me.

*hits the spys with Everybody's Grudge*

Does that work on people who've killed all sorts of their own brain cells trying to keep a dead dream alive? If not, we go with Weiss' plan.

I prefer the 'line them up and shoot them' plan. Very simple and elegant.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I must say, line em up and shoot em does have a certain appeal. But then, it occurs to me suddenly that if the Cleriths really are all gone... who do we mock for their insanity? Who else within this fandom does torturous mental backbends we can laugh ourselves stupid over? Don't you see?

Clerith completes us.

Wait, don't shoot!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I can pretend to be rabid Clerith if you want. c:

CloudxAerith changed my life. It showed me what true love is. ♥ I was watching ACC the other day, and my little sister was in the room and she drew a picture of Cloud and Aerith isn't it funny that a SIX YEAR OLD knows the canon? That is so cute Clerith is touching the hearts of millions.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Make sure Ryu doesn't see you as you pretend. Trigger happy seems like the word for that one tonight.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
She's worse. She's... A HOCKEY FAN.
ncwtf.gif

CloudxAerith changed my life. It showed me what true love is. ♥ I was watching ACC the other day, and my little sister was in the room and she drew a picture of Cloud and Aerith isn't it funny that a SIX YEAR OLD knows the canon? That is so cute Clerith is touching the hearts of millions.
Nope, didn't bash Tifa enough :D

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Ryu: Pfft. Warning shots are a waste of bullets. But what do I know, I use blades anyway. And for once that's fact, not a Tonberry reference lulz

@Quex: I also must agree, not enough Tifa bashing to be a rabid Clerith. Does sound very much like Clerith "logic" though. But then, people do cite Marlene saying she thinks Aerith likes Cloud as evidence of romance, so why not a real six year old? They're real and two years older than Marlene was at the time.

Oh, on that topic, even if you do choose the option "Let's hope so!", she responds at once by saying "I won't tell Tifa" which obviously shows the kid is aware of Tifa's desire for Cloud as well. But the Cleriths would adamantly deny that right?

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA

Oh, on that topic, even if you do choose the option "Let's hope so!", she responds at once by saying "I won't tell Tifa" which obviously shows the kid is aware of Tifa's desire for Cloud as well.

lol I don't remember that, that's funny XD

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
@Ryu: Pfft. Warning shots are a waste of bullets. But what do I know, I use blades anyway. And for once that's fact, not a Tonberry reference lulz

Bullets?
No no no. ICBM.

@Quex: I also must agree, not enough Tifa bashing to be a rabid Clerith. Does sound very much like Clerith "logic" though. But then, people do cite Marlene saying she thinks Aerith likes Cloud as evidence of romance, so why not a real six year old? They're real and two years older than Marlene was at the time.

Oh, on that topic, even if you do choose the option "Let's hope so!", she responds at once by saying "I won't tell Tifa" which obviously shows the kid is aware of Tifa's desire for Cloud as well. But the Cleriths would adamantly deny that right?

Marlene wouldn't sympathize with the EBIL Tifa, who she TTLY doesn't take after, no matter what all the sources say.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
@Quex: It is quite hilarious. My copy of the game itself is on another computer in storage, and I have no system to put my original PSX copy to work on, so I can't confirm the line (though I am ttly sure I got it right). Anyone care to check the game script, assuming this is in there?

@Ryu: DUDE!!! ICBM? How wide do you have to aim to make it a warning shot then? And no matter where you aim, odds are good we're seeing countless innocent people die for this warning shot. Your evil surpasses mine, bravo sir.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
@Quex: It is quite hilarious. My copy of the game itself is on another computer in storage, and I have no system to put my original PSX copy to work on, so I can't confirm the line (though I am ttly sure I got it right). Anyone care to check the game script, assuming this is in there?
It's a lesson in double standards.

-Feelings for each other = Feelings of anything but romantic love
-Cloud has feelings for Aerith = TRU LUV!

-Tifa asking Cloud "Do you love me?" means he never showed her any affection or reason that he loved her.
-Aerith asking, "You don't like spending time with me" is different... just cause.

-Several relationship charts do NOT point out official couples, but CxT can't be a couple because it's not on the relationship chart.

-When Tifa's a koibito, it can't mean a mutual relationship
-When Cloud is a koibito, it's mutual. (not that I disagree :monster: )

-Cloud loved Tifa and Aerith loved Zack in the past, it's in the past so it doesn't count.
-Cloud can't love Tifa because he loved Aerith in the past...

oh god guys what are some more?

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Cloud and Aerith back to back- ZOMFG TRU LURV! He can see her because she LIVES IN HIS HEART!
Clous and Zack back to back- Uhhh.... Well C and A's is still romantic... somehow! And Cloud can see him for some other reason. Not related to why he can see Aerith.

Aerith in Cloud's eye- ZOMFGTRULURV!
Zack in Cloud's eye- He's not there you rabid Cloti, are you shipping Clack? Oh, he is there? Uh...

Aerith's date is canon, either version of highwind could be...
'chemistry' with Aerith is romantic vs confirming feelings, moving in, starting family, raising kids, having future with Tifa is not...
Highwind scene- there's no way Cloud could have had sex at any point that night on the invisible jagged rocks of invisibility and jaggedness. Plus, their friends wouldn't have watched them have SEX.
Whitespace- Hey, Cloud was there twelve hours. I think he and Aerith had sex. Zack? Who's Zack?

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Just talking to a Clerith is a lesson in double standards.

Whew, I am relieved. This convo has helped me to realize that, though the LTD is dead and should have been long ago, we still have the memory of Clerith to laugh at until it eventually gets boring, even when every single pinker finally reaches acceptance.

Join me friends, we shall kick em/launch ICBMs at them while they're down!

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
'Koibito means nice person ::cue COLW:: IT MEANS MUTUAL LOVER FOREVERS EXCEPT FOR TIFA'- and yet we flip flop when the people who know Japanese point out the secondary definition has to apply to make any gorram sense of that line.

COLB is just Sephy's opinion, COLW is THE TROOFS...

Fan translations never count- except when they help me, I'm looking at YOU, Shroudy. We are wise to your game. It is a losing one.

Oh, and here's one that I love for it's sheer purposelessness and stupidity
"I don't like Zack, He's so girly. I love Cloud..."<- ACTUALLY SAID AND ARGUED.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Fan translations never count- except when they help me, I'm looking at YOU, Shroudy. We are wise to your game. It is a losing one.
Speaking of... are there any "official" Translations that say Aerith is in the lifestream? What about Reunion Files?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
A pink ribbon purchased by a completely different person years before C met A is an eternal symbol of CXA's creamy loveness.

Cloud is more likely to have had sex with Aerith during a brief gondola ride where he hardly speaks which may not even be canon than with Tifa under the Highwind when the Ultimania basically confirms it, because the HA Highwind scene is most definitely not canon. Damn you SE, stop contradicting yourselves! We all know what you really meant to say!

Clownfish and Carp are the same fish, and a statue of one near where someone is senselessly murdered is a surefire sign that the male lead is hopelessly and endlessly in love with the victim.

Aerith is either using the word koibito in its primary meaning, or she is batshit insane. There is no middle ground. This is simple fact and can never be disputed. Ever. If you try they will put their fingers in their ears (or rather, over their eyes) and sing Cloud and Aerith in the lifestream.... K-I-S-S-I-NG!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Only people from Japan can make good translators, everyone else is screwing it up.. except for our translators...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom