Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
you know what pisses me off. Just hearing on the news how a man raped a 5 year old girl and a sibling and he only got one year in jail.
Not to mention how the judge thought it was a good idea to have the little girl testify in the court room in front of the man instead of having her do it on tape. What a smooth thinking son of a gun.

Not to mention how the judge thought it was a good idea to have the little girl testify in the court room in front of the man instead of having her do it on tape. What a smooth thinking son of a gun.

I thought because she was that young, they HAD to make her do it on tape... That's just sad.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
BTW I used this to distill the drama at my forum before it became too much. I just said "A guy raped a 5 year old girl and got a year in jail. The little girl had to testify in court in front of the guy... doesn't that make this BS seem minor?"...
boy they shut up fast.

BTW I used this to distill the drama at my forum before it became too much. I just said "A guy raped a 5 year old girl and got a year in jail. The little girl had to testify in court in front of the guy... doesn't that make this BS seem minor?"...
boy they shut up fast.

Must have been a big shocker to them.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Disregard that I suck cocks, they're baawing about the picture BS again.

Jesus Christ
A grand total of 3 people replied and one of them wasn't even about her... god!

Disregard that I suck cocks, they're baawing about the picture BS again.

Jesus Christ
A grand total of 3 people replied and one of them wasn't even about her... god!

DRAMA.

And people don't give a shit, unless it's about them, and only them.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Well tell them to stop it :@

oh wait I'm the admin I guess that's my job.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I saw it on Fox a little bit ago. Heraldo went down to talk to the judge and stuff specifically, and he bailed out on it and left so he wouldnt have to do an interview, but he did interview the mother.

Its really disgusting.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
NO BITCH STUFF A DICK IN IT AND STFU

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Quex: You're not whiny at all; someone just posted something which may take a precedence and/or have a bit more weight in general than what you posted. Don't feel bad. *hugs*

What pisses me off is when a 'friend' takes you for granted, and takes your hard work to encourage him or her for granted, including monetary help, turning on you and then proclaiming you as the most horrible person in all the cosmos, all because he or she disagrees with you over something fictional!

America's 'justice' system is a goddamn joke.

In a lot of ways, not just the example this statement was made for.

you know what pisses me off. Just hearing on the news how a man raped a 5 year old girl and a sibling and he only got one year in jail.

... and ...

I'm going to sound like a total bitch here, but... there may have been something else to it for the judge to make such decisions. Now, I realize that this is traumatic - double if not triple or even quadruple whammies to the children, and I'm sorry - but I do question if there's something we do not know about why the judge chose this, etc.

Sometimes, kids lie. It's horrible, but it's the truth. Just like adults can and will lie at times, depending on what's up and what's down concerning their own interests. (I just don't see the world as many others do. I don't see things always so black and white; though, I can see the world this way, very much so, depending on circumstances.)

At the same time, a year is pretty short; no rape victim deserves to know that the one who hurt them will be free and once again out on the streets in no time flat. The guy could change his ways, but - that's up to him (or her, depending on who the perpetraitor was.) As well, once again, there may be some details we just don't know about the entire case.

I was sexually abused/used at this age, too. By my cousin. He was only a few years older than I. I'm messed up about it. It's hard to know what to really feel about what happened. I don't blame my cousin totally, because he too was a minor and shouldn't have known what actions he did.

Presently, I am trying to work through things. Sometimes, it does get to me, my anger builds and my sadness and confusion too. I live, though. These children will have to live also. It's hard, but it's doable. It's scary, but there can be comfort if they don't totally shut themselves down. Sadly, they've been placed in a space of reality that they will have to fight to get out of.

Which leads to another thing I get pissed off about: people who tell other people who were victimized and/or traumatized to 'get over it.' It's not that damn easy, and people who do this are heartless assh**es. Sometimes, I wish such people would be traumatized themselves, and then have someone say it to them, just so they know what feelings they instilled in others... As bad as that is to really hope for with anyone.

I wish the best for the victims, and I do hope healing (and/or true justice) for the bastard who did this to them...

Last edited:

SocraticMethod

Ex ACFer
AKA
ticalmc2k2
I hate when I'm walking or jogging on the sidewalk and the people walking in the opposite direction don't move over just a little so I can walk on the sidewalk. They force me to walk around them for some reason. For Christ's sake, move over and let me walk on the sidewalk too!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Exams.

I did mine last year god damn it, WHY DID I STAY ON ANOTHER YEAR. Too much stress, I only need an A in AS Eng lang, why did I bother taking other subjects as well. >; Are three As at A2 not good enough? FFS

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I hate when I'm walking or jogging on the sidewalk and the people walking in the opposite direction don't move over just a little so I can walk on the sidewalk. They force me to walk around them for some reason. For Christ's sake, move over and let me walk on the sidewalk too!

Yeah, that sucks. Though, truth be told, I read that, according to good manners, the person who sees the other person first should be the one to move over. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom