Where are they now?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
So I got to thinking, and it seems in not the only one recently returning from a bit of a hiatus from our dear TLS. I thought a thread where we could ask after folks who aren't with us currently might be a good thing to have so... Tah-dah!

Intros/Departures seemed a relevant section for reasons, but if you guys think otherwise do feel free to move it.

Now, on to the purpose of this post: Has anyone heard from Carlie, Tres, Noctis, or Kris in the last forever? It makes me sad seeing Kris listed as last seen in 2018, I still read the copy of Where's My Cow? he gave Ashley when she was a baby to her and her brothers. And if anyone sees Carlie let her know ClickyPerson and GLD said hi.

I'm sure I'll think of some other folks later, but for now we wait :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
S'good to see you too Carlie. Clicky was asking after you specifically, it's gonna make her smile to see we lured you back even briefly :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
S'good to see you too Carlie. Clicky was asking after you specifically, it's gonna make her smile to see we lured you back even briefly :monster:
Aww that's so sweet, so glad to hear from you guys again. I saw those pictures you posted of your kids, they're looking great. Man does time fly by

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Even though we've been chatting in the LTD thread I don't think I've spoken much on the personal life.

Had a cat go missing, found another, got hitched.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Even though we've been chatting in the LTD thread I don't think I've spoken much on the personal life.

Can't cover every topic at once, damn the luck.

Had a cat go missing,

That's sad.

found another,

That's happy.

got hitched.

Congrats man :monster: I've seen you mention your lady here and there, makes me smile.

For myself, if you looked into my return thread you know my overall situation. Though I still think I might have painted it a wee bit too bleak.

Top Bottom