What games are you currently playing?

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
And occasionally he tries to construct a grand theory with them. Cole Phelps, the man that will bring home tons of cases
and get them all quashed on appeal. I love that it wasn't just a meteoric rise, he actually got demotions as well. I love that the department, while corrupt, isn't quite corrupt enough to let innocent people be executed. I loved that I could get through 2/3 of the game story with killing under 26 people, and that in one mission killing eight or nine guys completely shattered a powerful gang.

Great, great, great game. They've rediscovered the lost art of making my favourite kind of gunfights, the slow tense kind with three or four opponents tops, rather than the overly huge ones we tend to get nowadays. Why, in my day things were different...

Shame we couldn't bring flamethrower guy in alive. What might have happened if he got a real therapist?

Who were those guys in the drains in the last level? Police? Gangsters? Drain maintenance people? Who sent them and why, Fontaine's dead, Benson and Munroe don't seem like they have personal armies (not now, anyway), Cohen had nothing to do with it and the DA was dealing with the police.

Great game.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
I just finished Arkham Knight. I had so much fun with that game that it was taking up all my free time. I must say that I was nearly saddened by the
Barbara Gordon "suicide". I thought it was legit at first, but when Scarecrow is involved, anything you see can be a hallucination, which was the case here. Part of my attachment to Barbara Gordon stems from maining Batgirl in Injustice, which is why I got the Batgirl avatar for PSN when the Arkham Knight avatars were released for free.

I just started a New Story +, just to try my hand at it, but I think I'll take a break from that game for now.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I've found myself playing KSP again <_<

It's such a damn shame about the development team and that there will probably be no major updates on it anymore, or a direct sequel. Still hope the dev team is picked up by a bigger studio (that pays them what they're worth) and make a more polished spiritual successor.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm in between Mass Effect 2, Uncharted 4 and Skyrim atm. :monster:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Just completed the Witcher 3 from start to finish including both DLC's. :awesome:

Toussaint is so colourful & beautiful! The Blood & Wine DLC was the perfect ending to the game. Feel sad it's over. No more Witcher. :'(

Goodbye Geralt. :salute:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

This rythmn game doesn't fuck around and I love it. It's the Dark Souls of rythmn gaming. Also there's like 20 tracks that are totally my jam so that helps.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Resident Evil 4 Better than I remembered it being, completely forgot about Krauser. I kept thinking 'wasn't this part hard, last time?' Possibly because I was trying a pacifist run that time, whereas this time I broke out the shotgun early and often.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Having watched/read up on the lore for the Drakengard/NieR series, I WILL be playing NieR Automata in a few weeks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The two are related? TIL :monster:

I never got around to Drakengard 2, on that note. The first one was already er, interesting enough to get through :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The original NieR was the definition of a mixed bag for me. There were some things I felt like it did 10/10 and other parts that didn't appeal to me at all.
That said, I'm definitely getting on Automata.

I played Hearts of Stone (Witcher 3 dlc) and thought it was one of the best written storys in a game. Probably the best ever in a dlc. Looking forward to seeing if Blood and Wine lives up to its predecessor.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I have Witcher 3, but the game performs so badly on my computer even on the lowest settings that I'm like "yeah I'll wait a bit" :closedmonster:. Is the PS4 version any good?

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Over the last three days I´ve been playing League of Legends in the All Random Ultra Rapid Fire Mode, it´s such a blast!.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Tales of Zestiria.

I've never played a Tales game before, but the new one (Tales of Berseria) really caught my eye. I figured I'd give Zestiria a try as it was only £9.99 on Steam. Enjoying it so far. Can see myself getting Berseria at a later date.

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
I reeeeally like the Tomb Raider revamp (first one), and my first time playing it has been on the PS4. Dare I say that it's a much better game than FFXV?

Unfortunately, it froze at one point staling my progress and now my disc-reader is giving me an error code, has anyone else come across this while playing the game on the PS4 Pro?

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I pick up Bravely Default when I get a chance. It's a pretty good game (at the end of chapter 2 currently).
...But in April I know my free time is going to be taken up by Persona 5.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
fucking firewatch

Firewatch has got me fucked up.
The very event of being followed/chased/stalked whether it be in real life or in a game gives me tremendous anxiety and Firewatch plays right into that. Just somebody please tell me if there's a pop up because I can't handle this. I'm in the cave and the door just slammed.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
There was a Witcher 3 Steam sale, so I took the plunge. Turns out my laptop can actually run it.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Currently shuffling between Skyrim, Horizon Zero Dawn, Final Fantasy XV and Mass Effect Andromeda. Will soon be adding episode 3 of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier to that list!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There was a Witcher 3 Steam sale, so I took the plunge. Turns out my laptop can actually run it.

My PC can too... sort of, at lowest settings and a lower resolution. Not really worth it for me, I'll hold out until I upgrade - if ever. My computer's fine. Fans are a bit creaky sometimes and there's this thing where my internet connection and/or keyboard/mouse aren't working until I reboot when first starting up, but still. I've had this one for idk, 6-7 years (I have an inventory of the components somewhere, most of which first appeared early 2011)

Top Bottom