• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ryvius' Art [Space Omelette]

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I feel like I’ve been a bit of a camera whore lately, but I have been wanting to explore art using myself as the subject instead of being the creator of something separate. Part of that is because I want to put my fancy camera to use + improve my lighting sense, and part of that is for psychological exploration.

“Remove the self-imposed chain from your neck”
5CBA15F0-3877-4F6E-AD64-04DE4B1E09AD.jpeg

I haven’t cosplayed in a while, but here is my Tifa inspired getup.
ABF978D3-5A4B-496D-8279-642F91C58117.jpeg

And lastly, a photo where every single adornment is intentional symbolism. My identity has been feeling unintelligible to me lately, where one hand doesn’t understand what the other hand is doing, and I wanted to create a piece that would help with that.
8BF3939E-3205-474B-B187-6DC64F6071E0.jpeg

Oh, I also met someone who may buy some of my jewelry to put in her shop, which would be nice.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I finally made an IG. I still despise this platform, but at least I can avoid downloading the app using the Hootsuite API
1f61b.png
I will say I'm impressed by the fact that randos are ACTUALLY seeing my shit though, on this platform.

https://www.instagram.com/spaceomelette/

Buster sword earings are awesome.

Got 'em from another artist on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/258337442/buster-sword-earrings

To my mind, out of the three outfits, the third one suits you the most, it's just so awesome :aah:

Thanks!

I reckon there's potential for overlap in a Venn Diagram of your interest in cosplay and the crafty elements of your other artworks in the field of textiles.

Not quite textiles but loved altering clothing in high school. Not structurally, but with pins and paint and whatnot. I actually hate sewing.

I love infinite recursion! Very appropriate choice with the eye in the mirror. The fact that the photos are taken using a classic camera instead of a phone also gives the piece a professional look.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I've been really into floppies lately.
IMG_9093.JPGIMG_9094.JPGIMG_9145.JPGIMG_9151.JPG

I love infinite recursion! Very appropriate choice with the eye in the mirror. The fact that the photos are taken using a classic camera instead of a phone also gives the piece a professional look.

I'm thinking of installing permanent mirror recursion in the new apartment with two mirrors; just a matter of figuring out orientation.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I've been mostly into photography for the past two months. Today I engaged in a particularly fun project involving shooting through a kaleidoscope. There are some more pics on my socials. I had a really good day - my work buddy from my most recent job came to my new town and we had lunch, walked around town while I snapped the occasional picture, and had a great time.

IMG_9276-2-w.jpg IMG_9303-2-w.jpg IMG_9322-w.jpg IMG_9345-2-w.jpg IMG_9336-w.jpg

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Y'know, your version of Walkin After Midnight has now embedded itself in my brain and resurfaces whenever I hear that song.

Edit: That may have come out crazier than I intended.

Last edited:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Y'know, your version of Walkin After Midnight has now embedded itself in my brain and resurfaces whenever I hear that song.

Edit: That may have come out crazier than I intended.

It's funny because I wanna do a re-record of all those songs. But I'm glad that it left an impression. :D

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
When I'm on call I like to use my pages as an excuse to do something in the vicinity since I'm already out, and turn it into something fun. Got some cool shots! When I got home I also felt inspired to upcycle a t-shirt that I haven't worn in ages but have never had the heart to give away.

IMG_0387-2.JPG IMG_0333-w.JPG IMG_0335-w.JPG IMG_0372-w.JPG IMG_0348-w.JPG

Top Bottom