Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
I just watched the Easter event on YouTube. Pretty good.

One thing I really like about Ever Crisis is “the look”. I wish they did a remake of the OG using this art style (in addition to the Re:Trilogy)

I might catch up on Ever Crisis via YouTube.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
I just watched the Easter event on YouTube. Pretty good.

One thing I really like about Ever Crisis is “the look”. I wish they did a remake of the OG using this art style (in addition to the Re:Trilogy)

I might catch up on Ever Crisis via YouTube.

Knowing SE and their love for closing gacha games underperforming, I just hope we get a offline version along the way.

They have already a ton of material with all these years of work with compilation and such. And yeah their 3D models are really great in EC.

Honestlty it's free money for them if they release a "FF7 Remaster" for a future anniversary or something like that.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
I suppose. I just don’t really know if they can re-tool it that way. Even though we see many scenes depicted with this style, they are clearly broken up into episodes so could they re-tool it into a seamless remaster of the OG, I dunno. I doubt it.

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
I suppose. I just don’t really know if they can re-tool it that way. Even though we see many scenes depicted with this style, they are clearly broken up into episodes so could they re-tool it into a seamless remaster of the OG, I dunno. I doubt it.

For a real Remaster they clearly have to start from scratch. But... they can totally keep the 3D models (Chibi and Fighting ones) with their animations and such. I don't think it's too far fetched to think you can take FF7 OG and sort of modding it with EC models. The big work is to re-do the backgrounds with new 3D pre-rendered ones. But we can see some of them in EC already so not the end of the world for a company like SE.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
For a real Remaster they clearly have to start from scratch. But... they can totally keep the 3D models (Chibi and Fighting ones) with their animations and such. I don't think it's too far fetched to think you can take FF7 OG and sort of modding it with EC models. The big work is to re-do the backgrounds with new 3D pre-rendered ones. But we can see some of them in EC already so not the end of the world for a company like SE.
Yeah, I suppose. Making an entirely new game but using these assets might hit be nice. I wonder how they’ll adapt the LS and UTH bits when they eventually reach them.

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
Funny, I believe this is exactly what most C/Ts have been saying for years. He just able to articulate it very well.

Dr Frasier Crane

Lv. 25 Adventurer
In case you haven't seen this, the guy is funny and on point with Cloud and Tifa:

I mean, he didn’t need to write a ballad, but I’m glad he did.

There’s a bit of a sea change going on this time. The debate appears to be over and many authors now consider the canonicity of Cloud and Tifa’s love as settled business.

I wonder if the LTD thread will need closing soon after part 3 comes out.

GamerSkull

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I am hoping Part 3 ends this debate for good. It will have been raging on for thirty years and kinda needs the closure at this point.

As I said in the other thread, the developers have already played their hand, they just need to follow through in the final part.

redoak77

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
redoak77
Are all the Cloti's now just straight up on the LTD thread lol

Anyhow, what are some of the biggest items on the Cloti wish list for part 3?

Yoru

Pro Adventurer
Are all the Cloti's now just straight up on the LTD thread lol

I think it helps that we don't have to pay attention to spoilers there lol

As for my wish list... I'm pretty happy with what we have in OG. But please Square Enix. Change that damn last dialogue between Cloud and Tifa in the ending cutscene. Free us from that damn "Cloud wants to die" argument.

ChaosandConfusion

Pro Adventurer
For the Ls sequence does anybody else think Cloud might see snippets of Tifa's memories/feelings from after the Nibel incident up until she found him and how that might play into the scene itself?

Nancy

Pro Adventurer
For the Ls sequence does anybody else think Cloud might see snippets of Tifa's memories/feelings from after the Nibel incident up until she found him and how that might play into the scene itself?

I would really like that but I don't think so since the LS sequence is all about Cloud's action/memories of Tifa & his identity.

Also, in the OG once Cloud remembers him & Tifa left the LS to go above but if the devs changes the sequence a bit which I'm pretty sure & they have a boss fight, Cloud won't have time to see Tifa's feeling's

Last edited:

Eerie

Fire and Blood
I would really want to see some memories from ToTP, but from Cloud's POV this time, to answer Tifa's memories; the bridge, but not only! When he asked her to come at the water tower, when he refused to answer her calls, why he stopped coming in her house.

My theory is that since Tifa already know what happened about the bridge incident, the Lifestream will focus on Cloud's feelings attached to those memories, which is something that Jenova cannot duplicate. The Lifestream is full of dreams, hope and feelings, so we're going to see that.

frosty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Snowman
redoak77 said:
1) Verbal acknowledgement from Cloud that he actually does love Tifa. It might seem a given at this point, that he does bear romantic feelings for her, but just let the player hear this once and for all, I'm tired of the goal posts being moved for Cloud/Tifa year after year.

I know they'll keep to the "words aren't the only way" and have Cloud flub an actual confession, but I'm sure if they tried, they can find some way to have it expressed.

2) Refuting Advent Children dumbass shit that Cloud wants to go and commit suicide to join Dead!Aerith as Dead!Cloud. The fact that this gets repeated again and again ytd get so old

Graymouse

Pro Adventurer
With everything said and done, I think the ultimate question now is, when do we get to see THE scene and what context it will be? Damn it! SE better not fade to black too soon...

Eerie

Fire and Blood
With everything said and done, I think the ultimate question now is, when do we get to see THE scene and what context it will be? Damn it! SE better not fade to black too soon...
UTH? There has to be a kiss there! In fact I've already predicted 2 kisses, one in the LS scene and one UTH xD Because damn if people still want to make a group project out of the most romantic scene of the OG (yes, I'm talking about the LS sequence).

redoak77

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
redoak77
UTH? There has to be a kiss there! In fact I've already predicted 2 kisses, one in the LS scene and one UTH xD Because damn if people still want to make a group project out of the most romantic scene of the OG (yes, I'm talking about the LS sequence).

Honestly, we need a wedding scene. Anything else is too little.

Top Bottom