Tifa's Looks AC vs ACC

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Yeah, I see them now.

I think the difference is more with her bottoms. The skirt never revealed part of her pelvis, while in CC, her shorts show more of her hips and pelvis, giving her more of a revealing look there.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm shooping together all versions atmo. :monster:

I also noticed that when googling pics, her LO self was slightly more revealing than her VII self, but not as much as her CC self. And she definitely is still wearing a skirt in LO. But I thought it was a skirt in CC and not shorts. They changed that? o.O

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, in CC, she's wearing short shorts. Look at her artwork again.

She wore a skirt though in FFVII, that's for sure.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Those ain't shorts Mako, look at the slight space between her legs and no sign of a hemline for between her legs.

Here we go. With written comtentative comparisons for where everything is and where things should be. :monster:

tifas.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
LOL @ commentary

Okay, I see what you mean about CC Tifa's outfit being a skirt. They looked like short shorts to me but...I think you're right about it being just a smaller skirt.

I amend my statement and say that it looks like the skirt has gotten shorter and more revealing with each iteration in the Compilation.

As for her top, yeah, it got more of a change in design as well. That's interesting...

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
VICTORY IS MINE. >;3

It can be said that most of it just got more detailed because through all her pixelated glory, you can't see shit in VII, which sorta begs the question of what they would make her look like in a remake. But it can't be argued now that shit did NOT get shorter. Because there it is. :monster:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
VICTORY IS MINE. >;3

It can be said that most of it just got more detailed because through all her pixelated glory, you can't see shit in VII, which sorta begs the question of what they would make her look like in a remake. But it can't be argued now that shit did NOT get shorter. Because there it is. :monster:
Who gives a shit? Goddamn this insipid thread needs to be closed.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Then close it? :monster:

Also no problem Frosty, some people just don't know where to look. :awesome:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dacon's no longer a mod. He forsaked his powers a long time ago.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Yar I noticed. Any particular reason why? Was the pressure getting to him? Was his irl failing due to the demanding prospects of being an ol mod?

...or did he just not give a shit anymore?

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wtf? Ask him!

And way to go at insulting him for no reason. Quit being snarky and shit.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I don't know, in my experience with mods their excuse is usually that their irl is starting to take a hit due to the demands of the populace on a forum and them having to mod it.:monster:

But sorry Dacon. :sadpanda:

Mako_Insanity

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Crazed Advent Children... thing.
They've definitely altered the eyes in ACC; made them sharper. But, to be honest, Tifa looks even more beautiful in ACC now, and I don't see a problem with that. :)

Top Bottom