Balthea's Walking Pokemon Thread

20sg4fl.gif

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
^_^ Awesome, thanks Brooke.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
oh my goodness Serah just showed me hers and I'll be asking for one via PM if that's alright with you/if you have the time

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
okay cool

I'd like Cissnei with Espeon, Arcanine and Houndoom if that's not a problem

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
<333 thank you thank you I love it!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Tis time for me to do something different, can I get my usual team, but with a Black Mage leading the party as the trainer? You're awesome Brooke and I <3 you for it!

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
These are precious!! You take videogame characters? If so, can I ask for Hope and Mewtwo? I hope is not too much to ask.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Think I could get one with Honchkrow for my collection of awesome sprites made by Brooke? Please? :D

Do you have the trainer I made for you before? If you could find it for me or specifically the standing up straight part that would help. Or do you just mean the poke on it's own?

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Was hoping to have my trainer riding it, yeah. Since you're so awesome and I love ya, I got one of the gif's you made for me and cut out just the trainer in the upright pose to make it easier on ya :awesomonster:

33tl4s3.png

Top Bottom