Balthea's Walking Pokemon Thread

Change the 'an' to 'many' and you've got it about right. :P

I want to place this GIF in the forum as a signature, so I would like that the sprites go right to left, and then it starts again. Thank you very much!!

Alright so here's the thing about sprites moving forward as opposed to walking on the spot... they are a ton more work/frames. I'll work with the pokes you want and see if I can make something nice for you. :)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well I guess you are correct there. We need another session on Reach soon. I finally got that helmet I was after.

Might be on tonight, if my boyfriend doesn't steal the xbox to do his arena stuff. :P

EDIT: Coming along...
no7t5l.gif

Last edited:
Oh course, what would you like? Just so you know custom trainers are awesome, big teams aren't my favourite.

And speaking of big teams, I weighed out the time it would take to just make them all walk 10 pixels forward (which is one walking animation) and well... too much. :P

v62dnd.gif

Honestly, I prefer the animations to have no more than 6 pokes + 1 trainer. The last one was me being nice but I don't want to make those a habit (honestly don't want to make more than two pokes a habit but oh well).

Anyways, pick 6, and would you like a trainer leading?

Raidou

Pro Adventurer
Ha you're right! That's so weird because I remember looking for the Gallade, but I must have got distracted with something else. :P

I'll add it in.

EDIT: Added.

xby3ja.gif

night.gif

Last edited:
Can I have another one? I still want the one I have, but with two extra pokemon behind Clair - Gardevoir and Blastoise. I really like these. They're cute.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When you next get a chance, could you do my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon duo, please? Kris the Skitty (that noise is me crying in shame) and Meg the Torchic.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Shame? Skitty? I r confuzzled.

torskit.gif
The Skitty was chosen as my Pokemon avatar after answering a personality questionnaire. XD I got turned into a small cute pink Pokemon.

Not very manly. Possibly appropriate, but not very manly. :P

And could you do them profile, please? With the Torchic following the Skitty. Sorry to be a pain.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Top Bottom